Another world

The Dragon KEY

- Flash back-

Long time ago, there was a human girl whom met a dragon. That dragon was the one whose saved her from being lost and get her back to her family. That little girl was just 5 years old back then when she was lost. She was flying her kite next to a forest near her house but suddenly the wind blown her kite so hard causing her to let go of the kite. The kite was blown into the forest, she was young back then and she didn't know that she shouldn't enter the forest alone so she go into the forest to search for her kite. But then she got lost and started to cry . She was so tired so that she fell asleep right on the grass. As she woke up she saw a beautiful black ivory dragon was lying next to her. But she wasn't scare at all and she think that the dragon was cute. The dragon held her kite in it mouth and gave it to her then the dragon led her home. She thanked the dragon and ran right back to home. And that was the last time she saw that dragon.

 - end of flash back-

PSH POV: The story of me meeting that dragon was a long time ago . It has been 13 years since that has happened.  I am now a 18 years old girl whom has a really lame life. I was not a popular girl at school and I don't care about that. I rarely talk to people, I was always keeping silent. There is nothing special about me .Everybody see me as a freaky girl that always keep herself, the girl whose has no feeling. Even I do look cute and I'm pretty sure that I can have boyfiend but I just wasn't intersted about them . I don't have many friends ( she has zero friend) and the only friend I got is the animal( I have got to admitted that she is freaky) and the dragon that saved me 13 years ago. Even thought I have been thinking if dragon was even existed. My parents died 5 years ago and now I live alone. That is the reason why I didn't want to get close to people. I'm scared that once I got close to them and if someting happened to them and took them away from me, my heart will be broken again. So I keep distance from people thinking that would be the best for me and the other.

     ' Rrrrrrrrreeeeeeng ' the clock went off. I was still feeling sleepy and seriously don't want to go to school. But I have to for some reason that in the future I will able to get a job. I'm guessing in my head that this is going to be same normal boring day for me at school." Well, who know maybe today is going to be different" I said to my myself as I changed to go to school.

     I really am a lonely girl whose doesn't have anything interesting in life. My school is near a beautiful garden where I spent most of my time there listen to music instead of going out with a boy or talking with a friend if I have any. All the things that had made me feel happy is gone now. I am nothing but a weird and usless girl. As I was walking on the street, a man whose called himself a psychic said that: 'You are more than what you think ' as he gave me a jade and dissapeared. " That man dissapeared" I screamed. The everyone started to stare at me. I was so emberassing that I had to ran as fast as I can and hide in the garden. As I was feeling calm again , I openned my hand and there is a jade in my hand. It was beautiful but I was wondering why did that man gave it to me and how did he dissapeared. I think to myself " I must be daydreaming there is no way that man could had disspeared into mid-air ".  I decided to go to school but it is still early and I decided to go to the lake near the garden to have a walk. As I was walking beside the lake, the jade started to glow. I stopped and take a look at the jade and suddenly the water splash up and grab me into the lake... I couldn't breath and think : " what is happening to me? I am going to die". As I tried as hard as I can to swim to the surface the waterr started to push me up. Finally I can breath now. 

     But as PSH  opened her eyes she was totally shock and scared. She was not in her world.( what made PSH so scared? Let us find out at the next chapter...

 - Sorry that this chapter was so short. Please forgive me if grammar was wrong. But I try my best to wirte this story.

 Park shin hye is so cute. Fighting PSH

  tumblr_m7chf0vdod1rs8khlo1_500.jpg