His Other Half ?

My Other Half

 

( Jaera's p.o.v )

*Well I didn't expect him to notice*

" I fell" 

"Where ?" 

"Somewhere in the school. I came here not for your corcern toward my elbow or something. I came because of the bicycle key. I want it Jaehyun !" You stricted your voice.  

"For what ?" He asked.

"I wanna ride it. Please !" You hold his hand and pouted.

He looked down at your hand that touch on his arm.

"Who give you permission to touch me ?" You look at the same direction and quickly removed your hand from his.

"Tch. I didn't do it because I want it okay im just.. er just..just hand me the key !" *this idiot make me feel like a ert or something excuse me im not that desprate*.

"Arasso. You can ride it but--"

"But ?"  

"With me" 

___________________________________________________________

 

*Okay now I regretted. Why do I even agree to ride this with this jerk ? Once a jerk forever a jerk. He is going to kill me* 

"Yah slow down unless you wanna die. If you want to die, go die alone don't drag me along with you !" You shouted at him who was cycling infront while you was sitting at the back holding his school shirt at the tip of your hand.

*Not going to touch him this time !*

He cycled the bicycle in kind off high speed and suddenly the rode of his bicycle bumped a rock at the road making you unstable so you had to back hugged him to make sure you won't fall. 

___________________________________________________________

 

\\ Flashback //

( Jaehyun's p.o.v ) 

"Hey you should slow down you know. You will kill both of us !" She shouted. I giggled.

"If you scared then hug me" my word made she slapped my back. "Yah you byungtae !" She continuosly hitting my back until suddenly the rode of my bicycle bumped a rock.

A big rock.

"Yah watched out !!" She shouted making me losing control of the bicycle and both of us fell in the ground. I stand up and quickly rushed to her ignoring all the pain I had.

"Are you okay ? Did it hurt anywhere ?" I check her. Afraid that she might be hurt. And if she does.. I won't forgive myself. "My elbow is bleeding. But im okay !" She smiled showing her cute dimple that melted my heart. "No ! Lets go to the clinic ! I wont let you hurt yourself because of me. Im sorry.." I piggybacked her and took her to the clinic. 

I just cant let her hurt herself. Its okay for me to be hurt. Not her. Because at that time, she was my other half.

Lee Eunjae was Park Jaehyun other half. 

*And now, it is still the same ?*

\\ End of the flashback //

___________________________________________________________

 

 ( Jaera's p.o.v )

 

*This is awkward. He is awkward and im awkward and this situation, this whole situation were awkward.* 

"Don't misunderstood. I warned you to slow down already and now i had to err..you know err.. hugyou so that i wont fall."

You can feel your face blushed a bit while still hugging his back.

"Jaehyun ?" You called him as he still didnt give any response.

"Jaehyun?"

Still no response as he keep his eyes on the road still cycling the bicycle but seems like his mind were wandering around.

And suddenly a car with high speed slightly teased and nearly bumped Jaehyun's bicycle making Jaehyun lost control and make an emergency brake and both of you fell from the bicycle. 

"YAH ! PARK JAEHYUN WHAT WAS YOU THINKING ? YOU ALMOST KILLED BOTH OF US YOU IDIOT !" You shoted at him while still sitting at the ground, can't stand yet you feel pain in your legs.

"Eunjae are you okay ?" He suddenly ran to you and hugged you.

*Eunjae ???*

"Eunjae who ? Are you okay Jaehyun? Im Jaera not Eunjae."

You pushed him. He suddenly realized. He quickly avoid your eyes and stared at the road.

"Hmm I mean are you okay ? You still can walk didn't you ? Lets walk home. Luckily our house wasnt far from here." He then walked away without even looking back.

"YAH ! IM INJURRED CANT YOU SEE ! WAIT FOR ME YAH !!" You shouted at him but he still didn't stop.

"JAEHYUN AH !"

*this jerk really*

You try to stand up but ended up by falling again

___________________________________________________________

 

( Sehun's p.o.v )

 

So we were inside Kris hyung car on our way home from school until suddenly..

"Guys, isn't that Jaehyun with his little girlfriend ?" Baekhyun pointed to direction infront of us.

"Ohoh look what we have here. A sweet couple hugging each other" Chanyeol said and then he and Baekhyun did high five.

"Should we teased them a bit ?" Luhan said to Kris as Kris was the one who drove the car. Sitting beside him was Luhan. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I were sitting at the back.

"Do it hyung !"

"Yeah just do it!"

*This two hyung so loud* 

Then Kris started to speed on and slightly drove near them making they brake suddenly and fell. And Kris just speed on didn't even bother to stop.

"Woohooo !" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shouted in excitement.

"Ah hyung can you shut up please you guys so loud !" I then speak making both of them pouted.

"Aww come on little maknae ! We should do some revenge didn't we. For Kai especially." I rolled my eyes with Chanyeol's word.

*Heh Yoora is the one who did left Kai* 

__________________________________________________________

 

"Aaahh its hurt." You check on your leg and you saw your knees were bleeded.

You then lifted you head up, was about to shouted to Jaehyun again but he already stand infront of you. He kneel down and turn around showing his back. You don't know what he want so you just stared at his back.

"Get on you silly." He finally spoke and his voice sound slighty annoyed but still sound worried. You hesitated but decided to get on anyway.

*It was his fault after all*

"Wait...How about the bicycle ?" You asked him. "Shouldn't you worry about yourself instead of my bicycle?"

*There he goes again*

"Just asking.. why do you always get angry over little thing ? You know what ? Your face will look older than your actual age if always get mad."  

"Tch, yeah right. Ive called the maids to take care of my bicycle." He said lazily.

"You sure love your bicycle a lot aren't you ? I mean looked at it, it seems old already and you afford to buy a new one why bother to still take care of the bicycle ? And you also forbidd me to ride it. Im pretty sure this bicycle is important to you."

You dont even know what you were talking about you just felt like wanting to know more about him. He suddenly stopped walking.

"You.....talk to much. It hurt my ears."

He continue to walk again.

*Tch what did i expect from him ?*

"Don't you have any nice word to say ?" You said making he stop again.

"No so shut up."  

"Tch. I wont !"

The journey were full with noises as you keep on talking and Jaehyun had to listen. 

 

 

( A/N : I miss kris TT.TT Can't wait to watch Somewhere Only We Know since i watched the trailer already and omaigaddd kris was damn hot ! ~ ♥♥ )