Those Warning

My Other Half

 

( Jaera's p.o.v ) 

 

As soon as both of you arrived home, Jaehyun helped you to walk to your room. Luckily your mom wasn't at home as she was going to your father office, according to the maid. You just don't want her to be worry about you. He helped you to seat on your bed then went out just to comeback with first aid kit on his hand.Then you realise that you got yourself hurt so much on your first day of school. He then kneel down and pull you leg to treat the wound.

"What kind off girl got so many bruises on her leg ? Dont you know how to take care of yourself ?" He then spoke out making you rolled your eyes.

"Why you even bother ? Its my legs not yours !"

"Yeah right why do i even bother, take this ! Treat it by your own." He threw you the kit.

"YAH !"

As he was about to walked away he suddenly stop. Hes eyes were glancing toward the posters in your room. Exo's posters to be exact.

"Why aren't you leaving ?" You asked. You then realised that he was staring to your posters.

"Haa !! Why don't you tell me that we attend the same school as them ??" Your question made him turned his head to you looked at you with a dark eyes.

"Did you met them ? Talk to them or something ?" He then slowly walk toward you making you kind off scared.

"Er no ?" You lied.

"Good. Then stay away from them. They are not as nice as they seems. You might end up hurting yourself. I dont understand why all girls love those jerks" He spoke while staring to the poster. Your jaws dropped.

"Jerk ??!! Excuse me sir the jerk now is you not them ! You don't have a right to jugde them like that and most important is you dont have a right to forbidd me to be friends with whoever i like. Now go away, leave me alone !" You stood up and pushed him out of your room and shut the door.

"This is too much ! He did not just talk bad about my idols !" 

___________________________________________________________

 

It had become second day of school for you and you already feel lazy to go.

"Young lady, you must wake up now or you are going to be late to school." One of the maid said while opening the curtains and window of your room.

"5 more minute please." You mumble while covering your face with your blankets. "But you already late, young lady. Young master already went to school."

"WHAT ??! HE DID NOT JUST LEAVE ME !" you quickly get up from your bed and went to the bathroom. "That oppa really !!! But good for him. Im going to kill him if i saw him. I still can't forgive him for bad mouthing my idol huh"

You rushed and didn't even get to eat breakfast. "Great ! How am i suppost to go to school ?" "Jaera yah, late already didn't you ? Come, appa will send you to school. " you turned around to see your father. Probably off to work. You decided to follow your father. "Okay, kumao appa !"

You quickly rushed to your class. As you arrived at your class as expected everyone were eyeing you.

"Sorry im late Mr. Nam" you bowed to Mr Nam, your hangul ( korean ) subjek teacher.

"Late on your second day isn't a good thing Park Jaera. You may sit." You sit at your usual place.( Not so usual cause only yesterday but still usual. ) As soon as you sit Jungkook greet you with his killer smile. You smile back at him and started to pay attention to the class. 

__________________________________________________________

 

The bell rings indicate that the class is over. "Hey, i want to asked yesterday but you went away so fast so whats with your elbow and now what happen to your knees ?" Jungkook take a sit next to you.

"This is nothing, i just fell. Don't worry about me hehe" you smile cutely at him. He then patted your hair.

"Aigoo good then if you alright. What club did you sign to join after this ?"

" Er i chose instrument club." you said and hes kind off impressed.

"Oh really ? What instrument did you play ?" "Just piano and guitar. How about you ?" You asked him.

"Oh im in the soccer team." You nodded then excuse yourself to go.

On your way to the school music's room a girl stopped you.

"You are Park Jaera right ? Park Jaehyun asked you to go to the court right now. " she said then quickly leave.

*what that jerk want huh* 

As you almost arrive at the court, someone took you by force . He was covering your mouth with his hand so that you wont make noises.

"Dont scream we wont hurt you."

You hear a voice whispering next to your ears.

*We ? Who we ? Someone help please.* That person then brought you to his friend and you saw them. 

"NO WAY"