Kai

My Other Half

 

"OH MY GOD.. IS THAT EXO ??"

You swear you just saw exo passes by. You closed your eyes and started to shake your head a few time as it was your habit when you want to stop your daydream and coming back to reality.  

"You will be dizzy if you continue to do that"

You turned around next to you where the voice come from.

"Jungkook ?" You were a bit suprised with his presence.

"Why are you sitting alone ? You don't have friends ?" He looked around in case you got friend with you. 

"Hmm no. I don't have any of them. In fact you are the first person to talk to me in this school" you said to him while looking around searching for exo but they were nowhere.

*Look ! Its your imagination only Jaera !*

"Oh really ? Its an honour then. Maybe the other students are afraid to get close to you since you are like angel." He said with his innocent look. Your attention turned back to him.

"What ? Hahahaha you're funny hahahaha" you laugh as you find it's funny and cute.

"More like angle when you smiles" you blushed with his statement.

"No im not lol stop." He chuckled and pats your hair suddenly.

"You are fun to hang with, Im going overthere with my friends wanna join us ?" He offered you while pointing to a group of boys eating and joking around. Your eyes suddenly caught Jaehyun.

*So Jungkook is Jaehyun's friend ?* 

"Nah nevermind. I like being alone" you refused. 

"Are you sure ? If you need anything just called me okay ? I have to go now, bye !" 

___________________________________________________________

 

( Exo's p.o.v ) 

 

"Hey do you guys already hear a hot news today ? "

Kris, Kai, Luhan and Sehun started to pay attention to Baekhyun and Chanyeol as they speak. They were eating together in the cafeteria and they obviously attract girls around.

"What news ?" Luhan asked. 

"I heard from some 'gossip girls' this morning that Jaehyun are dating someone !!" Chanyeol's statement successfully shocked everyone.

"WHAT ?!!" 

"Then how about--" Before Luhan even get to finish his sentence Kai suddenly stood up and leave. 

"Yah Kai !!" 

___________________________________________________________

 

( Jaera's p.o.v ) 

 

The bell rings indicated that the lunch time has come to the end.

"Time for next class which should be...." As you were about to take out your schedule from your bag, a girl bumped you.

"Hey watch out !"

As you struggled to balance yourself, you were being push again. Not by one person but many and weirdly, all of them were girls. They seems like they were a hunter that was about to the hunt their predetors but except hunters doesn't scream.

You fell to the ground and hurt your elbow. "What the hell is happening ? Got earthquack or what ? Auchh. I got myself hurt on the first day. Great." you muttered while observing your already-bleed-elbow. 

"Hey there are you okay ? You are bleeding." You look up to the voice. 

You froze.

"K...kai? " He smile to you while kneel infront of you and you swear you about to faint at this moment. You closed your eyes and shaked your head.

*He's still here*

You reach your hand to touch his face without you even realized. He then chuckled.

"They must been bumping you quite hard" You managed to touch his face.

"Woah my imagination is getting awesome. Even his face are 3D and he's voice sounds real." Kai stared at you strangely.

*Beautiful*

He thought for a moment. You then suddenly slapped him on his face. "Auchh !" Kai yelled while holding his cheek. 

"Eh ? You are real ? Really Kim Jongin ? Not my imagination ?" He give you a are-your-brain-okay look.

"Of course im real. You even slapped me !" 

"Eh ? Omo ! Mianhae. Im so sorry I didn't meant to."

You touched his face again while observing the 'mark' you gave him at his precious face.

"Hmm this must be hurt. Im so sorry." You then turned to look at him and you just realized how close you are with him. 

"You are so funny yet nice. How can you worry about me when you yourself hurt even more ?" He patted your hair. And that moment you just realized about your elbow.

"Oh ya this is nothing. I can treat it myself." You pointed to your elbow.

"So tell me how will you put medicine to your elbow ? Demonstrate please" he demand. "Well i'll just have to take out the medicine and put it here..." you struggled to demonstrated it to him as you cant reach your elbow and you realise you can't do this by yourself.

"Look ! You can't do it alone you silly. Not everything in this world you can do it by yourself. Sometimes you need some help. Arasso ? Now let me help you. "

He then stands up and offered his hand to you. You hesitately grabbed his hand and he help you stand. 

Both of you then went to the school's clinic. He get you first aid-kit and help you to bandage your wound. You stared at him for the whole time.

*If this a dream, god please don't wake me up* 

"Okay...Done !" He said happily. You take a look at your elbow.

"Woah thanks ! You sure are talented in many things aren't you ?"

"Well, my father is a doctor so i know a bit about medical." He rubbed the back of his neck shyly. Suddenly he's phone rings. After he talked for a while he excuse himself as he was going back to class. 

You also went back to your class.

___________________________________________________________

 

( Jungkook's p.o.v ) 

 

As the class dissmissed, i quickly packed my things and went out. "Eh eh Jaera !" 

I shouted but seems like she didn't hear me.

*I want to asked what happen to her elbow. Hmm* 

___________________________________________________________

 

( Jaera's p.o.v ) 

 

You ran off quickly as the class over. You were heading to Jaehyun's class as you wanted to take his bicycle key back. Luckily as you get there, his class didn't over yet.

You waited infront of his classroom's door. Then the student started to leave the class. You waited for Jaehyun to went out. While you were waiting you heard some student whisper around you especially girls and you were guessing that they were talking about you and Jaehyun. You ignore them and still searching for Jaehyun.

"Hahaha seriously its funny Jr. being caught sleeping by Mrs Anna hahahahha "

As a group of noisy boys passes by you saw Jaehyun. He also saw you. You stands right infront of him. His friend looked at you curiously and Jaehyun asked his friend to go first.

"What do you want ? I told you already you must pretend that-- Wait. What happen to your hand ?" He stared at your elbow afraid to touch it.

Right at that moment, EXO just got out from the class and they saw Jaehyun with you. 

___________________________________________________________

 

( Exo's p.o.v )

 

"Well.. look what we got here. It must be that girl" Kris said while other exo member were observing you and Jaehyun from a distance.

"She's kind off pretty didn't she ?" Chanyeol said and he got an agreement from Baekhyun.

"Such a waste for a pretty girl to stick with that jerk" Baekhyun said. "But Kai are you okay ?" 

Kai didn't give any respond as he kept staring at both of you.

*That girl. I've seen her before*

 

 

( A/N : School holiday yay ! Thanks for those who suscribing ~♥ )