Reshuffled?

She's Different

Will still edit this so pardon the typos. :))

 

- - 

 

Author's POV

9 am- Wednesday; Namyangju

It has been three days after the YG Family Concert in Seoul. Chaerin just had her break from her job as one of YG's coordinators. Those three days are enough for her to take some rest and to attend to her priorities as a consultant of a fashion shop.

It was already 9 o'clock in the morning and Chaerin was silently eating her pancakes when her phone suddenly rang. Upon checking the caller ID, she saw that the person calling was Hyesu. 

"Wae Unnie?" She said as she pressed the phone to her ear.

"Good morning, Chaerin-ah."

"Good morning too. What's up?"

"I want to inform you that coordis have a meeting today at 11. It's important so please come."

"Oh. Of course, Unnie. I've also received a message yesterday from Hana-Unnie. I'll be there."

"Okay, dearrie. See ya! Take care."

"Bye, Unnie!" Chaerin then ended the call. With that, she quickly finished her breakfast and took a shower. After dressing up and applying a light make up, Chaerin was all set for another day at work.

- -

11 am- the same day ; YG Building

There were around 14 women inside the small meeting room in YGE. They were all seated around a long table and in front of them was a white board where one could read a list of YG's artists written on it. 

All the coordis were chatting with one another when the door suddenly opened. It was Hwangssabu and he just walked towards the center of the room. The 14 ladies stood up and gave him their bows before they went back to their seats. 

"Annyeong yeorobun!"  Ssabu-nim greeted with a smile. "Gong Joo is not yet here so I will preside today's reshuffling."

Upon hearing that word, chatters started among some of the coordis. As for Chaerin, she absolutely have no idea what in the world is happening just right there. "Reshuffling?" She whispered to Hyesu who was beside her. 

"Omo. I forgot to tell you. Gong Joo Unnie, the head of coordis, has this policy of reshuffling coordi assignments. Every three months, coordis have to change the artists they are going to work with. But if the artists have consecutive world tour and schedule, the coordi at that time will be exempted." Hyesu answered Chaerin which just earned a nod from her. 

Ssabu-nim cleared his throat to gain silence and the attention of everyone in the room. As they all turned their whole attention to the man in front, Hwangssabu then reached for two fish bowls underneath the table in front of him. The containers both have rolled papers in it.

Hwangssabu was pointing at the names written on the board as he started explaining. "The bowl on my right has your names while the one on my left has the name of the artists. For Bigbang, there will be three coordis assigned. One for TOP as he would be busy for movie promotions and photo shoots for the movie, one for the maknaes because both have activities in Japan, and one for Jiyong and Youngbae because they almost have the same schedule. For 2ne1, three coordis will be assigned. One for Epik High. One for Akdong. One for Lee Hi. One for Psy who will have to go with him and Psy staffs to US for next week. And 4 for Winner. They used to have only three but they are on a roll of photo shoots and concerts because of album promotion. Am I clear?" 

"Neh. ssabu-nim!" The coordis chorused, some hoping that they would be assigned to a new set of artist, some wishing that they would still be with someone they have worked with before. 

"Here we go!" They watched as Hwangssabu put his hand inside the bowl and picked one paper. He also picked one from the other bowl. "First coordi.. Hmm.is Mina-ah. And she'll be with.. Hmm.. Lee Hi!" 

"Omo!" The curly girl at the farther end of the room yelled. She was obviously happy about her new assignment. After the said Mina, Hwangssabu continued on picking names as if he's the guy in the lottery show who often announces the winning numbers. About three minutes have passed and he was done calling the coordis assigned to Psy, Epik High, and 2ne1. (Hyesu would be with 2ne1.) He's currently at his seventh pick, "The next lucky person, well you are all lucky girls here," He chuckled which also earned giggles from others, "Oh the seventh right? It's hmm. oh, the newest coordi. Chaerin-ah." 

Upon hearing her name, Chaerin was trying to be nonchalant about it. For her, it's her job so whoever will be the one assigned to her, it will be a pleasure for her to work with him/her/them. Although she can't deny that she will perhaps miss Mino and others whom she had worked with for almost two months. "Chaerin-ssi?" She suddenly heard Ssabu-nim called her. "Neh?"

"You'll be working with oh.. you're pretty luckier than the rest, it's GDYB." She heard some gasps while Hwangssabu gave her a grin. She just replied to the ahjussi with a nod and waited for the draw lots to be finished. But after a few seconds, a realization starts to sink in,  "Wait what? GD and who? YB? What?!" She silently asked herself.

- -

12 nn- Friday: Lotte Hotel Seoul

At her first day of work as one of Bigbang's coordinators, Chaerin had to go to Lotte Hotel for a magazine photo shoot. She was supposed to be there at 12:30 but she decided to show up early so that she could prepare well and perhaps, make a good impression to the new artists she'll work with (artist to be exact for she had been with the other guy before).

The shoot would be on the penthouse of the hotel so Chaerin took the lift. As it reached the top floor, she went out and made her way to the filming location and there she saw some staffs that are familiar to her. "Go to the second room beside this, that's the dressing room.'" The floor manager told her and with that, she walked pass the set (which has the gothic theme) and one big room. Upon reaching the second big door, she slowly opened it. She expected that only the staffs and coordis were inside for the shoot would start at 3pm, but as to her surprise, she saw a guy seated on the couch playing with his phone.

"Oh. Chaerin-ah is your new coordi, Jiyong." Eunji, one female staff who was putting some shoes in the shoe rack yelled when she saw who have just gone inside. That startled Jiyong.

"Annyeong, Chaerin!" Haewon, one male staff, and Taehee, another female staff, welcomed her. Both of them were inside to check the clothes GD and YB have to wear later. Chaerin greeted them back with a small bow and a smile. She then walked to the dresser and placd her bag on the desk.

"Annyeong, Chaerin-ssi." Jiyong stood up and went on her side to give a bow. "I'm sorry, I was playing with my phone and I didn't know you'll be our coordi so I didn't stand up immediately." He bowed again. 

"Aniyo, oppa." Chaerin told him, with that honorific. She knows he's older than her. "It's not your fault." Chaerin couldn't deny but she's amazed as to how humble the guy beside her is. She was the one who must say sorry for not arriving earlier than him and what just happened was almmost nothing. It's just a greeting a small way of recognition. "I'm glad to see you and work with you today." She just gave him a bow in return.

"Oh. You're younger than me?" Jiyong asked, with the amused look on his face. "This is probably the second the second time that my coordi will be younger." He chuckled. "Nevertheless, I'll be glad to work with you too."  Jiyong said as he sat on the red high chair. 

"Thanks." Chaerin shyly replied to him. "Shall we start, now? I mean.. I don't know what coordis usually do with you. I'm kinda new and..," She felt a pat on her shoulder which stopped her from talking. "Relax, Chaerin. It's still early. And what you usually do when you're with Winner is almost the same with what you have to work with here. Don't worry." Jiyong told to her as if reassuring her that this job will be easy for them. "Since we have a lot of time, I'll let you ask me everything you want to know. I'll also tell you some things you should take note about me and Youngbae. Will that be cool?"

"Of course, it is. But where's Youngbae?" Chaerin suddenly asked as she noticed that there's no sign of her "new" friend a few days ago.

"He'll probably be here at 12. He has been acting weird since he day after the YG Family concert. He's stil probably on that state so he'll be here a little later." 

"I see. Have you had lunch, oppa?" Chaerin asked as she sat on the chair opposite Jiyong's.

"Just call me Jiyong. Although I really like it when someone calls me 'oppa,' I still feel a little awkward when someone calls me that. Just call me by my name as if we're friends. Oh wait. We'll be friends so we're cool." Jiyong once again flashed his genuine smile which almost made Chaerin grin as well. Almost. "About the lunch? I have already eaten the sandwiches Seungri asked me to bring so I'm full. How about you?"

"I had mine also, before I went here. Hmm. Alright then, Jiyong-"  Chaerin cleared . "I'll ask first what's this photo shoot for and what should I do and take note."

"Hmm. This is for Harper Bazaar Man issue. We will be the cover again this month." Jiyong gave a tap on his chin. "They have a make -up artist for us today, so you don't have to worry about that. The clothes are pre-arranged so you just have to hand them to us. The only thing you have to do is help us with the hair."

"Copy. What about the things I should keep in mind regarding you and Youngbae? I mean, I'll be working with you guys for the next three months. So I should know some things but I wont' ask for the personal ones." 

"I'll tell you some points to remember. About me? Hm. I have three simple rules with coordis. First," Jiyong showed his index finger to Chaerin as if he was counting, "I'm a bit sensitive about my hair, so don't touch it unless I said so. Sorry about this." He shortly laughed, realizing one of his weird rule. "Second," His index and middle finger were both raised, "I usually choose the clothes I'll wear. I'll tell you if I'm not in the mood to mix and match stuff, that's the time where you could suggest or even give me piece of cloth and I won't mind wearing them."

"Wait. That's kinda off for me.." Chaerin bluntly said which earned a startled expression from Jiyong. "Sorry but, I do respect your preference but I do think you have a coordi with you so she can suggest what you should wear, and in return you can object to her or not. Well, that's your rule but I don't think I'll be cool with that." 

"Woah.." Jiyong held his hands up, as if he's in surrender. "For a coordi, I do think you're something... but fine. Let's see what we can do with that. I'll also take note." Jiyong then gave he another smile, this time a smeeingly mysterious one. 

"May I continue?" Chaerin nodded. "Third," He raised his thumb, "let's have fun working with one another. I always say this to my staff and my coordis, and I think by the looks of it, I'll have fun with your company." 

"I'll take that as an early compliment, Jiyong."  She smiled, making sure she'll remember what Bigbang's leader has told her. 

"Shall I talk about Youngbae now?" Jiyong's hand is now back to his phone. For his question, Chaerin would have wanted to say no because she knows she can manage to work with Youngbae since they had been with one another before and that their conversation a few days back was filled with comfort between friends. They are friends now, aren't they? So it will be easier for her. She actually knows some things about him too and with that, she thinks there's no need to know what are his rules. But suddenly, a thought flashed at the back of her mind, "Maybe, I still don't know some of his rules at work." She thought as she remembered that she was just as persistent as him while she was his temporary coordi. With that she told Jiyong, "Go ahead."

"Hmm. Let me tell you that Youngbae and I are just the same. We're best friends and we often agree on most things. Most but not everything..." Both of them noticed that the three staffs just went outside the room. "He's more persistent than I am. You can't completely question him on what he wants to wear. He's particular with that. He won't care if he ever looked funny or some shizz.So first rule, never go against him when it comes to style." At that point, Chaerin wanted to tell Jiyong that she had it before. "Both of us kid around with staffs but he's closer to them than I do." Chaerin suddenly remembered what happened on the first day of YG Family Concert, when she saw Youngbae helping the staffs.  "So you won't have a problem working with him.. Wait.. You have been his temporary coordi, right? He mentioned it to me once.. Wait. Did I miss anything?" Jiyong looked at her with the puzzled look on his face.

"Actually, yes. And I did disobey the first rule before.. I kind of--"

"You're the one who mocked the damn glorious hairnet of him?" Jiyong suddenly laughed which surprised Chaerin. "You're the girl he told me about before.. This is. hahaha. Hilarious. You were the ones who told him that the hairnet looked so inappropriate for his style? Oh.. hahaha. I salute you!" Jiyong was holding his stomach as he was laughing so hard. Chaerin was giving him an amused look.

"That was me.. Well, the hairnet was really awful." Chaerin reasoned out. Jiyong just guffawed harder.

"Hahaha.." He tried to breathe. "You're the fifth person.. haha. who.. did that.. and you are really brave. Sorry. I can't hold it in.. because now you are hahaha. our coordi." Jiyong tried to compose himself as he stopped himself from laughing. 

Chaerin just shook her head as she smiled. "This guy has a cute way of laughing.." She thought. Jiyong's laugh stopped as both of them turned their heads when the door opened. It was the floor director for the shoot, he was holding some files. He gave a quick bow first before he said, "Start preparing now, Jiyong-ssi. They wan to start the shoot early. You will take your scenes first. We'll just wait for Taeyang after." 

"Arasso, director-nim. Tell it to my manager too. He's probably outside." 

"Gomawo, Jiyong-ssi," The floor director then closed the door and walked off.

"That calls for us to start working." Chaerin told Jiyong as she stood of from the highchair.

"We better do start ."  Jiyong responded as he watched Chaerin get the outfits for the first part of the shoot.

 

After an hour

Chaerin was helping Jiyong dry his hair while they were in front of the dresser. His hair was dyed with some streaks of blue.

"I won't touch your hair. " Chaerin laughed. It would be the fourth time of the day where Jiyong would give her the warning glares every time her hands or even her fingers would about to touch the tip of Jiyong's hair. 

"I was just--" Jiyong was interrupted when the door suddenly opened. 

It then revealed a smiling Youngbae who was wearing his usual black tank top and jeans. It seemed like he hasn't noticed someone new when he entered the dressing room. Please do take note that Chaerin was wearing a hoodie.

"Yo, Bae!" Jiyong welcomed his best friend. Looking at him through his reflection on the mirror. With that, Youngbae looked towards the dresser and that's where he saw her and well, Jiyong. His smile suddenly faded.

"Oh.. Ji.." He uttered with tensed voice. Youngbae sat on the chair at Jiyong's left. Chaerin was just glancing at him. She wanted to greet him but she just chose to keep mum. After what happened a few days back, she's still not certain if the words said there would remain between them. If she would still be his friend even in front of the others, "Chaerin here will be our new coordi.. that's why she's here. Isn't it great?" Jiyong asked Youngbae with the tone of enthusiasm.

"Jinjja? That's cool... Hi, noona.." Youngbae said without any hint of interest. He didn't even bother giving her a glance. This made Charin felt curious as to why Youngbae's reaction was just like that. Well, she's not expecting something flamboyant but with the times she spent with Youngbae, she was kinda used to see him especially when it comes to things like this. Youngbae would usually call her attention but this time, she was surprised that she got nothing. But well, this is probably part of his pranks.

As she finished assisting Jiyong with his hair, Chaerin then went to the closet to look for Youngbae's clothes. The two boys were just talking to one another about the shoot later. 

"Jiyong-ssi, you're up." The manager called which made Jiyong stood up and gave himself one final look at the mirror.

"Bro.." He gave a pat on Youngbae's shoulder, "Let's just talk later. They will call you after my shots." Youngbae just gave him a nod.

"Chaerin-ah, thanks for the help. You two should start working now." Jiyong told Chaerin before he went out of the dressing room, leaving the two behind.

 

Upon Jiyong's exit

"Here." Chaerin walked towards Youngbae. She then handed him a set of clothes. 

"Just hang them on the rack, I'll put them on later." Youngbae plainly stated without even giving her a look. He's on his phone.

"You have to---"

"Jiyong told me what I have to do. You don't have to remind me. You can just go to the set and help Jiyong there. I can manage."

"What the hell is wrong with him? I don't think guys suffer from PMS." Chaerin thought to herself and just shook her head. She have just decided to arrange the clothes on the rack. "Talk about 'friends' huh?" She told herself.

Moments later, Youngbae was able to fix himself for the shoot. He didn't bother asking Chaerin for help but in fact he struggled when he was putting on the checkered coat. Chaerin decided not to mind him. For her, if he would ignore her presence then why would she even bother talking to him? Tch. She's so annoyed. Good thing that one staff asked her to press some coats. 

Youngbae was calledby the make-up artist at around 2:30. When he was out, Chaerin had a sigh of relief. It was hard for her not to talk for almost an hour. She wanted to ask Youngbae if he has any problmes with her or just even tell him that she's paid for her to assist him and that he doesn't have to treaat her as an invisible staff inside the room. 

- - 

The shoot started at around 3pm. Youngbae and Jiyong had a lot of fun posing for this issue because it would highlight their fashion sense and it would shwocase their friendship. Jiyong's parts were at the first part of the shoot. Then the GDYB moments. It was followed by Youngbae's scenes. Within the time of the shoot, Charin was there to assist the two but actually, she was just called by Jiyong. Youngbae didn't even attempt to call her when he wanted some water. Instead, Youngbae callled one of the staffs.

"I told ya, he's acting weird. Just don't mind him." Jiyong just told her during the 10-minute break of the photo shoot.

For Chaerin, it would have been fine. She knows it would somehow be like this when it comes to idols that she'd work with. She wanted to be professional so she should not mind about no how the artist would treat her, unless it would violate her own space and rules. It would have been but at that point, she couldn't help but feel much irritated. Why? Well, aside from the contant neglect Youngbae was giving her, it was also obvious that he was avoiding her (tho there was one time where she caught him looking at her). There was one point in the shoot where the director asked Chaerin to fix Youngbae's coat but Youngbae said, "I can fix it myself." And during the 30-minute break, they were supposed to eat their snacks (sent by Ssabu-nim)inside the dressing room but Youngbae chose to eat at the hotel's restaurant. 

"He's probably doing this after knowing some about me. Dang." Chaerin thought and with that she promised to herself that she would have to force Youngbae to talk to her. Even if she would cross her own line about her work ethics and professionalism.

It was 6:30 pm and Jiyong was up for the final scene. Youngbae was seated at the side (near the director's seat) with the staffs. Chaerin sat beside him. 

"Taeyang." She mumbled, enough for Youngbae to hear. She got no reply, she just saw him flinched. "Taeyang.. Taeyang. Taeyang.." She chanted softly.

Annoyed at her voice, Youngbae snapped his head to her right. "Stop it. What's your problem?!" He softly hissed.

"I should ask you that, what the hell's your problem with me?" Chaerin blurted, squinting her eyes.

"I don't have any. What are you saying?" Youngbae looked away from her.

"You were avoiding me! Why are you avoiding me?" Chaerin then leaned closer and poked Youngbae's chest. Youngbae tried to lean away but he couldn't.

"I wasn't." He defended himself.

"You did. You're now doing it."

"I don't. I'm talking to you right now."

"You do. You're so obvious."

"I don't."

"Why can't you look straight at me?" Chaerin smirked as Youngbae's expression grimaced.

"I ---.."

"You what?

"Fine.. Dang it. I thought you're mad at me that's why." Youngbae shyly confessed, as he looked down to his lap, biting his lower lip.

"Omo. HAHAHAHAAHHA."' Chaerin suddenly laughed which startled everyone at the set.

"Ya~ Can the two of you stay quiet?" The director warned them. Youngbae was the one who tried to apologize as Chaerin was still controlling himself. He even saw Jiyong chuckling at them before they resumed the shoot.

"Why the hell did you laugh?" He whispered at her as he shook his head in disbelief.

"You were so red when you confessed. omg. Ha.. ha.. wait. I'll stop." Chaerin said that as she noticed that Youngbae was starting to have an annoyed expression plastered on his face. "I'm sorry.. okay now let's talk. Why would I be mad at you?"

"I thought you wouldn't stop embarrassing me here, Chaerin. Oh god. I really wanted to call your name but I can't since I thought you're angry at me but okay. there. I said it.. Hmm. Don't you remember anything that happened the night when we got stranded?" 

Chaerin then started to think of what happened a few nights ago. Well, it was kinda vague for her but she could only remember that stupid game Youngbae initiated which started their 'official' friendship. She then remembered his silly question which also made her want to punch his face. After that, he drove her home. The next night, she found herself in her room. Then she suddenly realized that she don't know anything that happened after he sent her home.. "Oh gosh!" She exclaimed, but not that loud as to avoid disturbance to the ongoing shoot. "Did anything bad happen? Oh shizz. Did anything happened between us?!" She threw Youngbae some glares as she covered her chest with her arms, seemingly protecting her body. "Answer me, Dong Youngbae or I would literally scream here and kill you!" 

"You actually don't know?!" Youngbae asked , amused. It's as if he was able to dodge Chaerin's death glares.

"Damn. If I know it, I would not react this way~"  Chaerin leaned closer to Youngbae for him to hear her whispers, her arms still on her chest. "What. the. . happened?" She hissed as she tried to recall the events that occurred that night. Still, she couldn' t figure it out.

"Ouch.. Okay. I'll tell. Don't pinch me.. Chaerin~" Youngbae was stopping Chaerin from pinching him. He had that big smile plastered on his face. The cold and weird Youngbae was all gone. He's back to the hard-headed and annoying one.

"Better tell me you didn't take advantage of me or else, I would really sue you." 

"Uhmm. But you really don't know what happened, right?"

"I'm gonna---," Chaerin had her fist up but Youngbae was able to hold her.

"Wait, calm down... Ha-ha. I'll tell you.." Charin still had her eyes on him."Well, you were really asleep when my car reached Namyangju. Good thing the staff inYG replied my texts as to where you live."

"Then?"

"I drove you till I saw your address, I tried to wake you up, you didn't even flinch. So I decided to help you get off the car. I unbuckled your seatbelt and..."

"And? What happened? Oh god. Stop wiggling your eyebrows." Chaerin mumbled, totally irritated.

Youngbae then smirked, "I tried to make you awake by tapping your shoulders, but still, I got nothing. I then saw something on the dashboard..."

"What the hell did you see?" Chaerin raised her voice, completely unaware that some staffs could notice their argument.

"Take a guess.." 

"I'll sue you. Spill it!"

Youngbae then laughed softly which earned another grunt from Chaerin. "I saw a pen so I drew on your face.." He continued laughing, "But you still didn't even budge so you ended up having my creation on your face.. hahaha..  then I went out, pressed the doorbell. Good thing, your aunt was there."

"You freaking did that to me?" Chaerin hit Youngbae's arms. She didn't mind the supposedly "coordi-artist" relationship at that point. Sh wanted to laugh at his silliness but she's annoyed because this guys pranked her again.

"Didn't ahjumma tell you? Aww--." Youngbae was now leaning away from her, dodging her attacks. "Wait. that hurts. Aww. She probably washed your face while you were sleeping. Aww. Chae!" Youngbae shrieked as Chaerin hit him hard on the back. He then heard giggles.

But they are not from Chaerin who had a tinge of redness on her cheeks,... Instead, it's from the noonas who were walking around.. and Jiyong who was just in front of them, and the director who was shaking his head.

"You're both having a very worthwhile getting to know each other session. I see~" Jiyong had that smirk plastered on his face.

"Aniyo!" The two chorused which made them look at one another then back to Jiyong.

"I'll probably let this pass but it seems like you two didn't notice that the shoot is over." Chaerin and Youngbae looked around and true enough, the staffs were starting to clean the set.

"That's his fault! He pulled a prank on me..."

"I didn't do anything!"

"He drew on my face, on my face!" Chaerin hit his arm again.

"Bae, you did that? Oh.. HAHAHAHAH."  It's now Jiyong's turn to laugh as he imagined Chaerin's misfortune. Youngbae still has that playful side with him. With that, Chaerin yelled one of her life's loudest, "Ya~"  which made Youngbae run around the set. Chaerin chased him as Jiyong was still chortling as he watched the two.

- -

After all the chasing, Youngbae apologized to what he did to Chaerin. Although Chaerin couldn't actually remember if that really happened, she accepted his apology. Well, this guy was insane enough to do that to her.

Aside from the embarrassment they almost had a while ago, Chaerin's first day as GD and YB's stylist/coordi was far from what she had expected. It was fun working with the two as she could feel that they have a lot of things in common. Although the two were starting to pull some jokes, Chaerin sees it as a sign of comfort between her and these artists. Everything started good like what happened before when she was with Mino on her first day. 

Youngbae and Jiyong changed their clothes to their usual ones. Youngbae was back on his tank top while Jiyong was wearing a fancy polo and a funny straw hat (which he got from the director). Chaerin was in front of the dresser, applying her make-up for she has to drop by to her other office.

"Chae and Youngbae, come here."  Jiyong suddenly called the two. He was on the leather couch.

Youngbae just obliged while Chaerin finished prepping herself up.

"Wae?" Youngbae asked as he plopped himself beside Jiyong. Chaerin then walked close to the couch.

"Take a seat between us, Chaerin." Jiyong instructed.

"Why?" Charin raised her eyebrows while looking at the two, "I'm not going in for any pranks, I'm warning you both."

"Nah. I'm not like Youngbae." Jiyong defended which made Youngbae lightly punch his arm. Jiyong then chuckled as he pulled out his iPhone from his pocket. 

"You called us for a selfie?" Youngbae asked, as if judging his friend. Chaerin giggled at this.

"It's Chaerin's first day with us so we've got to do this." Jiyong said as he pulled Chaerin to sit beside him.

"Alright. A selfie won't hurt." Chaerin then settled herself to sit between Youngbae and Jiyong.

"Whatever you say." Youngbae remarked before Jiyong opened his phone and turned the front cam on.

"Alright 1... 2.. 3.. smile!" 

"Another one.. smile!"  After some few press, Jiyong successfully took their picture. He then busied himself on his Instagram.

"We had a good photo~! Kyeeeooptaa!" Jiyong happily said. Youngbae just gave him a nod, as Chaerin went back to the dresser to check her bag.

"Photo posted~" Jiyong said before he also prepared himself to leave the dressing room.

GDragon's Instagram update

- -

9pm

Seungri, Daesung, and YB's dorm

"Daesung-hyung is on his flight going to Japan." Seungri said as he poured soju on his shotglass. Youngbae and him would just spend their Friday night together at their dorm. "Ah. That's why he wasn't replying to my messages earlier." Youngbae took a sip of his grape juice. "Ya~ Maknae, you should have this instead." He then reprimanded Seungri.

"I'm just finishing this bottle left by Jiyong hyung two days ago. I won't drink too much, hyong." Seungri flashed a grin to Youngbae. "How about you, hyong? I could see that you're not the grumpy anymore." 

"What? Who's grumpy?" Youngbae retorted.

"You are. You were acting weird this week." Seungri pointed out as he was pointing at his hyung.

"I'm always weird. I know that. And so you are too, maknae." Youngbae chuckled as he patted Seungri's back repeatedly.

"Ya~ my back, hyong!" Seungri exclaimed as he shruged Youngbae's hands off him. "You are still weird, I take back what I said." He then shook his head before he sipped his soju.

"Good thing we're clear on that." Youngbae drank his grape juice again, "Oh, by the way, Maknae. I want to ask you something."

"What is it, hyung?"

"Have you ever done something to someone, something kind of bad, but then the other person doesn't know about it?" 

"You did something but the other person doesn't know?" Seungri suddenly tapped his chin to think, then his eyes lit up upon realizing something, "Oh god Hyung? Did you-- oh god, did you, Oh my god, Hyung.." Seungri was frantically holding his chest, with the astonished look on his face, "Oh god hyung, you had with someone while they.. oh boy, were drunk?!? HYUNG ANSWER!?!?" Seungri hysterically looked towards Youngbae who had his eyes squinting on him.

Whack!

"Aww. Hyung!! That hurts!!" Seungri shrieked as he held his shoulder.

"That's what you get for being so malicious." Youngbae said, chuckling. "OF COURSE I WOULDN'T DO THAT!"

"Fine. Fine.. Mian, hyong!" Seungri was still rubbing his shoulder that Youngbae playfully punched. "But how come the person doesn't know about what you did?"

"Hmm. Let's just say, that person forget about it? And that someone will never know." 

"How are you sure, that someone will never know huh?" Seungri squint his eyes.

"I just know it, Maknae." Youngbae said with a smirk.

"Everyone is capable of knowing the truth, Hyung. You can't keep any secrets" Seungri warned as he wagged his chubby index finger in front of Youngbae.

"No, Maknae. Just shut up." Youngbae said as he took another sip of the grape drink, with a smile on his lips as he remembered what happened that night.

 

*Flashback*

Youngbae stopped first in a gasoline station to fill his gas up. They have reached Namyangju at around 3:15 in the morning. He was tired but due to the dose of caffeine he head a while back, he couldn't feel the sleep on his senses.

He nudged Chaerin's side who was peacefully in slumber. Her seat was reclined by Youngbae when he saw her sleeping. Well, as much as he doesn't want to disturb her peace, he doesn't know where in that city Chaerin is exactly living. He needs to know for him to bring her home as quick. But to his luck, Chaerin won't even budge. She looks so calm yet had the tired expression on her sleeping face. She won't even flinch when Youngbae was poking her arms repeatedly. Youngbae got no response and he had lost hope that Chaerin would wake up at that instant.

With that, he sent a text message to one of the head staffs in YG. He's wishing that he's still awake and that the staff has the directory for all the coordis. He glanced at his watch, 3:19 am. Normally, he'd also be awake at this hour however he'd be either at his room or at the studio. But not like this, not with a woman in his car.

After a few minutes, his phone beeped and he didn't hesitate to look at the message . 

From: Gong Joo-noona

Message:  She's living at 385,Hopyeong-dong, Namyangju.

Youngbae then shoved his phone back in his pocket. He's done filling the gas tank so he went back to the driver seat and started the car. He then drove to Hopyeong-dong. As he moved the car on the street, he then saw a house with a brown wooden gate. He then looked at the number of the house and found out that it's Chaerin's home. So with this, he decided to wake up Chaerin. No matter how hard it would be.

"Chae.." He mumbled as he shook her shoulder. His other hand unbuckled her seatbelt. 

"Mmh.." Chaerin just grunted without even opening her eyes.

"We're here.." He tried to tell her, hoping she had her hearing sense up. But still, Chaerin won't even budge. Youngbae then tapped her shoulders.

"Aish. She didn't tell me that she's a heavy sleeper." Youngbae said as he shook his head. As he was doing so, a can on the dash caught his attention. He then reached for it and examined it closely. "Wait. This is.." He looked at the bottom of the can. "Cherry? It contains cherries... wait. did she say something about cherries earlier?" Youngbae had that curious expression on his face as he glanced at Chaerin who had her eyes opened now. 

"Finally you're a-"  But he wasn't able to finish his sentence as Chaerin suprisingly hugged him.

"Hey.." He warned. "What happened to her?" He suddenly thought.

"Th-thanks." Chaerin stuttered as she pulled out from the sudden hug. Youngbae looked at her face and she was blushing hard.

"Is this because of cherries?" Youngbae tried to question her. Probably, his coordi was just pulling a prank on him.

"Aniya~ aniya~ aniya~." Chaerin shook her head repeteadly. She had that cute grin on her face. A grin that she had never shown to Youngbae or probably to anyone else before. "I don't eat nor drink anything with cherries in it. Not that I am allergic nor I don't like it, there is something with cherries that make me dizzy and feel drunk even though they are not fermented." He suddenly remembered. Oh . He told himself. She's different and she changes when she's drunk? Youngbae wanted to laugh as he thought of it but he tried to stop himself. 

While Chaerin was still in her own world, Youngbae quickly got off the car and pressed the doorbell. Hopefully, someone's inside. He then opened Chaerin's door and gently pulled her up. He was holding her on her waist when an unexpected thing happened.. 

"What?" Youngbae uttered as his back was against the car. Chaerin had her arms on his neck.

"You have been very nice to me. So nice.." Chaerin grinned and repeatedly tapped Youngbae's nose.

"You're drunk with che--"

"I'm not drunk. *hiccups* I just had that soda." Chaerin was looking straight at him.

"We better wait for your aunt or anyone. You're dangerous." Youngbae wagged his index finger in front of her. 

"Heh. Still thank you. I won't forget this kindness. Heh." Chaerin then leaned her head on Youngbae's chest which surprised the latter. Youngbae would want to push her away as the two of them were so close. But then the girl was holding tight on his back. He also inferred that Chaerin might go haywire if he'd do that.

"Chae.. Better get some sleep." He chuckled as he patted her back gently. "Never drink nor eat anything with cherries again."

"Yes, sir." Chaerin glanced up at him, with that different smile again. The adorable one. Youngbae just smiled back at her. "But can you stop nagging me? You ain't mom." She giggled.

Youngbae  shook his head and was about to reprimand her upon saying "Ya! I am just trying to--" but he was stopped.

He was stopped when a pair of soft lips pressed against his. He then felt Chaerin pushed his head closer to hers. 

Her lips moved against his. Her eyes were tightly closed.

At that moment, Youngbae felt some tugging in his chest. He unknowingly wrapped his arms on his waist. Her lips felt good against his. He doesn't want to take advantage but he can't help but kiss her back. But before something and anything got deeper, Chaerin pulled out from the kiss. She had that smile again on her face. The smile he won't surely forget even after the night finish.

"Thank you." Chaerin told him. He was about to say something (although he's still in shock of what the girl did) when the gate of the house opened and an ahjumma went out.

"Sorry it took me a while... Omo Chaerin-ah!" The old woman rushed to get to Chaerin. "What happened, young man?" The ahjumma asked, she probably didn't recognized that it was Taeyang of Bigbang.

"The work in YG ended up late, ahjumma. It rained hard a while ago so we decided to stop for a while then she fell asleep." Youngbae reasoned out while he walked with Chaerin to the door of the house.

"Poor Chaerin-ah.. Okay then Young man, I'll just tell her you sent her home.. I'm her aunt... and Thank you." The ahjumma told Youngbae as she was holding Chaerin's hand. Chaerin had her eyes closed but she was starting to hum a song.

"Thank you too, ahjumma. Sorry if we're late." Youngbae bowed his head which Chaerin's aunt acknowledged. He then waved his goodbye and walked out the gate.

He got in his car and fastened his seatbelt. But as he smelled the familiar scent of Chaerin's perfume in his car, that tug in his chest started to return. He gripped on the stirring wheel and shook his head as if trying to get the thoughts away.

"You just kissed her without any warning. No. You kissed her back, Youngbae. You'll be screwed.. You'll be screwed.." He thought as he started to drive the car. He was trying to get over with what just happened. But how? When he couldn't get the image of Chaerin's smile on his head? When the touch of her lips still lingers on his? 

He would have a very hard time. What just happened won't even be buried as the new day comes. As the sun shine would soon appear.

5 am.

 

- - 

A.N:

WELLLLLL!! THAT'S IT :))))) WILL UPDATE THIS FASTER THAN IANA. T.T Because the feeeeels. :)) Sorry for the late update T.T

And oh, don't forget to comment! 10 comments before Chap 6! :) ♥

-bananapanda