Sign up!

A Gentleman's Dignity 2

Autumn linked her fingers through Colin's as they walked through school. Autumn still wasn't talking in school, but a little at a time was still an improvement.
"So I heard from Dad that his wife has an announcement for the class today" He pulled her hand and helped her weave away from the bullies. She looked up at him curiously.
"I don't know either. But, i hope its not bad" Colin smiled and squeezed her hand gently, "Come on". As they seated themselves in class, Teacher Soo smiled brightly.
"Now all of you are wondering what this announcement is. The school has decided to hold a music festival. Singers, musicians, dancers....anyone who expresses music in performance may participate. I'm looking at you Step-Son... You'll do it right?" Colin nodded once and whispered to Autumn
"You're going to enter right? I'll help!" Autumn blinked at him. I'm not sure Oppa...., Colin pulled the puppy dog eyes on her, "Please Autumn?!" Autumn nodded and rolled her eyes. "I know, you'll resist me one day but not today" He grinned and winked at her, before writing song lyrics on his notebook.

 

"Colin-kun.... I'm really not sure" Autumn Chewed her lip. "I'm fine infront of you and your parents. But, I wont even be able to audition......" Colin pulled her into his lap.
"We'll sign up together ok?" He nudged her cheek with his nose, "You'll be great. I'll expect no less than perfection fro my girlfriend." He smiled and she rolled her eyes.
"Gee, thanks for the pressure!" She grinned at him. She still loved hearing him call her his girlfriend. He picked up his song book.
"I started writing the song i'm going to sing." She reached out for it, "Nope...you can hear it with everyone else!" He smiled and helped her off his knee, "Bed time!" They said goodnight and Colin kissed her nose before she turned and made her way into her room. She dressed for bed and slipped under her covers, falling asleep.

"I told you, she can't sing!"
"She isn't pretty enough to be in front"
"Colin deserves someone more talented!"


Autumn shot awake, her forehead covered in sweat. She slid from her bed and opened her bedroom door. She tiptoed across the way and knocked on Colins door. The door swung open to a sleepy Colin rubbing his eyes. Autumn jumped into his arms. His eyes widened in shock before he wrapped his arms around her.
"You did it again huh?" He petted her head as she nodded, "It's not like last time. You're voice is amazing Autumn." He kissed her forehead, "Come on. You can sleep in my room." He shut the door and pulled her over to his bed and tucking her in befor laying beside her ontop of the covers.
"You'll be cold....." Her voice was barely above a whisper.
"It's ok." he opened his arms so she could snuggle into his chest. "If i get cold i'll just get in beside you." He smiled and rested his cheek on her head.   
"Oppa..... Get under the covers.. You'll be ill" Autumn looked up at him. her dark eyes full of concern. He shivered and nodded once. Cautiously getting under the covers and pulling her against his chest, her patted her shoulder gently.
"Sleep Autumn. I'll protect your dreams."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this short chapter ^^ and sorry i havent been frequent with updates
I hit a little bit of writers block. Please be patient with me! <3