Christmas with Colin

A Gentleman's Dignity 2

Months passed in ease, Colin and Autumn were closer, but nothing had happened between them since that kiss. Soon it was Christmas eve. Autumn had E-mailed her parents and told them she would visit in the new year. Then she had spent the morning working hard on Colin's present. A Song from her to him. She was just finishing wrapping his physical present as he knocked on her door. 
"Autumn? I'm going to look at the lights being . You want to come?" He opened the door and stopped, Staring. "Wow...." Autumn looked up from writing the gift tag and blinked at him.
"Sure..... What are you staring at?" She tilted her head at him, Colin couldnt find the answer. He was in Awe at how pretty she looked that day. Her hair was wavy and falling gently about her shoulders. She was wearing a red woolen dress and grey leggings. She stood and grabbed her black leather jacket, "Coming fish boy?" She giggled and pulled on his arm. 
"Are you two going out?" Teacher Seo smiled and stuck her thumbs up mouthing 'Pretty'. Colin nodded at his step mother.
"We thought you and dad might want some alone time." Autumn chewed on her lip, She hadn't spoken in front of Colin's parents before but she wanted to try.
"It's..My...First Korean....Christmas... Colin thought I should see seoul lit up" She looked up into the face of two shocked adults.
"Colin got you to talk?" Kim Do-jin smiled at Her and Autumn nodded.
"He's been helping me for months..." Autumn bowed as she was dragged out of the door by Colin. As they walked, Colin linked her arm through his. 
"It gets busy. Don't want you getting lost" He grinned at her and Autumn thought she would melt. They brought hot chocolate and stood by the front waiting for the tree to be switched on.  As the countdown began, Autumn felt Colin move behind he and put his arms either side of her on the rails. He's just protecting you from the crowd. Her Subconcious was trying to reason with her. 
2....1....
Colin leaned forward through the cheers Autumn heard his voice in her ear.
"I like you Autumn-chan" Autumn blushed and he wrapped his arms around her waist as the Christmas carols began playing. 
It was late when they returned home, but they still wanted to exchange Gifts. When they met in the main room, the sat beside the tree and exchanged the wrapped presents.
"Thanks!" Colin's face had lit up when he had unwrapped a picture of him and her in a frame and a CD that he'd been after for ages. Autumn had recieved a small jewlry box, inside was a charm bracelet. She thanked him by hugging him and then reached behind her for her guitar, telling him he had one more present.
"I Didn't know how it was.
I came to fall in love with you
You taught me how to find my voice
You showed me what to do.
I blindly follow you
And now i know the truth

I'm I'n love with you
Falling more everyday
I said i really like you
You know i don't lie
It's you.

From my first sound
my first word
To my first sentence
My first Song,
All of it just for you
Why is it only you?

I'm I'n love with you
Falling more everyday
I said i really like you
You know i don't lie
It's you.

I cant stop my heart from beating
that's like stopping my lungs from breathing
Please tell me it's like this for you too.
Let me know i'm not being a fool.

I'm I'n love with you
Falling more everyday
I said i really like you
You know i don't lie
It's you.
Oooh It's you."


Colin took the guitar from her and stood her up.
"I really like you, Autumn-Chan"  She smiled up at him.
"I like you too, Colin-kun" With that he leant in and kissed her gently. Autumn kissed back and laced her fingers through his, "Merry Christmas Oppa"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be be more to this story. Hope you enjoyed Christmas with Colin!