Oppa!

A Gentleman's Dignity 2

Autumn woke to the sound of singing. It's saturday....No School! She hopped out of bed and went to knock on colin's door. She hesitated, The warmth on her cheeks spread in a blush as she recalled the memories of last night. She bit her lip and looked at the floor. Colin's door sprung open and she looked up. He stopped and jumped. His eyes went straight to her lip. Which she was still biting. He Closed the door and leant against it. Heart pounding. He froze as her head a soft voice coming from outside his room. "C......Co...C" He opened his door. She was really trying....to...Say his name. Colin held his finger to her lips and leant down to eyelevel. "It's ok Autumn." He smiled and ruffled her hair, "You don't have to. I'm going out for icecream. want one?" she nodded entusiastically and held up a finger. "You have 2 minutes. Hurry" Autumn rushed into her room and sprayed on some perfume. She saw her phone was dead so she left it at home. Rushing out to meet Colin she checked her view in the long mirror. "You look fine. come on! I'm hungry!" Colin took her shoulders and pushed her forward gently. His heart fluttered in his chest and he smiled to himself. She found herself steered into the icecream parlor and to a seat. Colin left without asking what she wanted. When he got back to the table he was carry two couble scoops. Of her favourite flavours. As she pondered on how he knew he shrugged. "I didn't knwo wht you ate so i brought my favourite". Autumn looked up at him eyes wide, "Yours too?" She nodded and grinned. Digging into her icecream she expresses her love for it with her whole face. Colin watches and laughs. She glances up at him and covers in a small audible giggle. He grins and points to her.
"You giggled! i heard it." She nods wide eyed and blinks at him. Only you could make me giggle outloud....... She tilts her head in thought as colin digs into his own icecream. He knew the answer to his question. It was her giggle. His heart was fluttering alot. but it pounded everytime he heard her giggle. Autumn finishing her icecream, Grabs his hand and pulls him out of the palor to the music shop across the road. She gives him a guitar and sits at a piano.
"You play?" Nodding she begins playing the piano version of Illa Illa. He joins in on guitar and vocals. Autumn looses herself in the music and hums along. Colin smiles softly and places his finger to her cheek, "You were definately humming along..... I'm sure of it" She blushes and moves away from his touch. She gets up and walks out for fresh air.
"Look who it is.... it's the school mute!" A Boy from their class hooked an arm around her shoulders and grinned at her. "Come play. Oh wait... it's not like you can say no." His breath smelt of alchol and cigarettes. Autumn bowed her head and tried to move away.
"What are you doing?!" Colins voiced reached her ears and she looked up. Not wanting to seem weak, she struggled out of the grasp of their schoolmate and kicked him at the side of his ribs. "Autumn-Chan.... are you ok?"  Autumn Nodded and turned to face Colin. Out the corner she saw a flash of metal, The schoolmate had a pen knife! And he was walking towards Colin! If she didn't say anything now... he was in trouble.... She Balled her hands into fists and said the first thing that came into her head.
"Oppa!" She dashed forward and stuck her arm in the way of the slashing steel. Colin's heart pounded at Autumn's voice, clear as day calling to him. He turned to find her in front of him. Her eyes hardened as she looked up at the male with the knife. Not even flinching with the pain, "Let's go." She Sent another kick to her attackers ribs and as they heard the crack.,She took Colin's wrist and pulled him back towards the house.
"Wait...You spoke!"  Colin pulled her towards him into a hug. He held her until he felt her relax. "Thankyou..... But... Autumn, If you ever risk yourself like that again i wont forgive you." She nods against his shoulder and he feels her body move with fear and he realised she was crying. He lifted her head and wiped her tears with his thumb.
"Don't Cry. and don't force yourself to talk. ok?" She looked up at him thankful and he pulled her back to the hug. "I kind of like that you're voice is appearing for me. But never force it."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this! <3