School is tough for a mute,

A Gentleman's Dignity 2

Autumn stretched as she got out of bed. She pulled her silky soft hair into a bun and turned the shower on before undressing. She stepped under the water and sighed in the bliss of the warm water. Hearing the door open she stops the water and peeks out, She see's the male teen from the night before. She watches silently as he brushes his teeth. opening and closing in hopelessness at being unable to ask him to leave. Her eye light up with a brainwave as she knock on the shower glass. He spins and almost chokes on his toothbrush.
"Sorry, i forgot. My sink doesnt work right now...." His eyes scanned her up and down then he smiled, Autumn on the other hand turned bright red, "i'll leave." Autumn nodded her thanks as he left and stepped out to brush her teeth. Then she heard it. An amazingly sweet voice, even with a bored tone it sounded beautiful. She quickly dressed and opened the door to the sight of the teenage boy leaning against the wall next to the door.
"All done?" He grinned and she blushed all the way to the top of her head, "I'm Colin by the way." He held his hand out and she took it shaking it gently. She sparked an idea and took out her phone. opening a blank text she typed. 'Hello. I'm Autumn. Nice to meet you.' She smiled at him and bowed.
"Wait around Autumn-Chan. I'll walk you to school." He entered into the bathroom and she sat at her table to comb out her hair. She styled it into a cute sidebun and added a flower. As she was sorting out her books, Colin came out of the bathroom. He looked her over and spotted the books in her hands.
"We have English First." He smiled and began towel drying his hair, "Cute hairstyle." He exited her room and she walked into her bathroom. It smelt nice. Like Spice and Male bodywash. She grabbed her perfume and sprayed her wrists, rubbing them together and smelling them. 
"You all set?" Colin appeared at the door. She nodded and Grabbed her school bag.
The walk to school was nice. It was Spring in Seoul. Cherry blossoms fluttering down like snow.  Pretty.... And Walking with Colin seems to be extra nice.. She glanced at him sideways before scowling at the floor. Babo... Don't even start developing crushes! 
"Are you ok?" She looked up to see Colin looking at her curiously. She nodded and grabbed her notebook writing in it. 
"So you're from Japan?" Colin laughed and took the notebook from her. 
"Full of suprises...you're fluent in Japanese too?" He looked at her grinning. She nodded and held up seven fingers, "You speak Seven languages?" Autumn looked like she was about to laugh, Colin again replying to her silent thought of 'Speak? when have you know me to talk since getting here?', "Ah yeah... you don't talk.... though.... putting theory into practice... if you could speak... would you be able to speak to me in Japanese?" Autumn nodded, a curious expression crossing her petite face. "Well we better start trying to brreak that barrier huh?" Colin grinned in an adorable, boyish way that made Autumn's hear flutter. He took her wrist and pulled her. "Come on we're-" The bell in the distance went to alert class. Late? She silently giggled up at him.
"Exactly" Colin chuckled and tugged her arm once more, "My Step-mom will have a fit. Come on"
The day passed slowly, Teacher Seo seated Autumn next to Colin, If she had something she didn't understand he would explain it to her. When it hit lunch, she started noticing problems. She couldn't order lunch from the cafeteria, People started pushing her trying to get her to talk Even Colin didn't Stick up for her against some of them. The other teachers were impatient when she wrote down her answers to questions asked aloud in class. At the end of the day, Autumn felt like crying. She knew moving schools was tough, she had done it more than once. She thought about asking Teacher seo to transfer her into the year for her age, but then she would have to redo everything she did last year. Being put ahead a year and in a different country.... was the main catch for bullying. nevermind adding the mutism to it too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Underlined words are japanese. Hope you are all enjoying it!