Chapter 9 / Final

Bubble Tea & Angry Tao
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun assumed Tao was pretending to be sleeping, yeah , how would he sleep in just a second, that’s sure impossible. He stepped inside the room and locked the door with the key, thinking of the minutes that would come later, imagining that Tao would run away if he saw him here, Sehun took the key and hid it in his pants pocket stepping further inside the room and closer to Tao’s bed..

“Tao..”

Sehun called with a sound that sounded more like a whisper, why was afraid to wake Tao up? he knows already that the other isn’t sleeping but maybe, maybe he’s just scared.

There was still the fear inside f him of rejection.. what it Tao didn’t like him in the first place?

Sehun heart beat accelerated as he was a step away from the bed, facing Tao’s back covered with the blanket... “Tao..” He called again nervously.. “We need to talk..” Sehun was being more than nervous as he seated himself on the bed “Please... Let’s just talk..”

Tao wasn’t responding but the hushed movement proved Sehun that Tao was awake and listening “Okay, I’ll do the talking and you listen...okay..” Sehun mumbled when Tao still said nothing in return.

“I’m sorry, I was stupid, I was really stupid.. Kai said it, and everyone said it, I’m so dense...” Sehun started and stopped to take a deep breath that would able him to keep on talking “uhh... Do you really like me? “Sehun can feel Tao tensing under the blanket. He moved backward and leaned on Tao’s back and a hand put on his arm “Tao... I was tally stupid, You know how I am sometimes, I didn’t realize your feelings and what’s more stupid is, I didn’t realize my own feelings... yeah... “ Sehun chuckled at himself, feeling how much stupid he was “Damn, i was really stupid, It took me a lot of things, scenes of you cuddling with Suho hyung and You, ignoring me to realize it...” Sehun jumped fully on the bed and with a smooth move he turned Tao to face him with his eyes open wide..

Sehun can see the shock in Tao face after the things he said, Sehun smiled and brought his hand to caress Tao cheek..” I’m sorry for not realizing how much I really like you, I’m sorry for hurting your feelings” Sehun leaned closer down to face Tao. Their body’s too close.

Tao pushed himself up on his elbows, still staring at Sehun but not saying a word yet “Huang Zitao... I oh Sehun, Like you...very, very, very much...” Sehun foolishly said, smiling at Tao wrinkled face

“You know how stupid you sound right now...”

Sehun pouted and half hurt by Tao. He was waiting for him to say anything, just anything in return but not this “Tao...”

“I mean.. “ Tao raised himself and leaned on the bed rest which made Sehun stroll on him and fix himself on Tao’s lap “After all this, what makes me believe you?  And what about her..? “ Tao furrowed his eyebrows with jealousy and Sehun smiled “Why smiling, Whip IT Off” Tao angrily said.

“You’re just jealous...”

“No I’m Not... I don’t like you, so go away..” Tao harshly said but didn’t do anything to push Sehun off him.

Sehun kept on smiling, knowing Tao reaction just out of jealousy “Are you jealous of Liz Noona?” Sehun asked and saw how Tao was getting more annoyed at the mentioned name.

“Please stop saying that name and No, Why would I?” Tao protested.

“Tao... “ Sehun whispered Tao’s name, making the other shake a bit “You look cute when you’re jealous, really, really cute but honestly..” Sehun stretch a hand to touch Tao’s face again, gently “Even though you look cute when you’re jealous, i hated not being with you.. I don’t want this to ever happen ever again... but still.. If not for Liz Noona, I wouldn’t know my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter