Chapter 6

Bubble Tea & Angry Tao
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the next day when Sehun got out of his room, his face looked a mess, with one eyes open and a hair messed up. He was still sleepy but it was late to keep sleeping more specially with the members noises all over the apartment.

He dragged his legs, heading to the kitchen when his stomach growled wanting some food. His steps still lazy, passing the hallway and into the living room. The T.V was open, he can see Baekhyun laughing at something and Chen next to him, holding one of Baekhyun’s legs which he definitely threw over him jus like he does always.

He can see Suho’s head from the sofa in front of him, it seems like he’s leaning into something but it wasn’t showing. He kept dragging his legs lazily with a yawn when he suddenly felt the rush in his blood when he crossed over the sofa to see the scene which made him fully awake.

Tao was laying on the sofa, head on Suho’s thighs and eyes half closed. One of Suho hands patting gently on Tao’s arm and the other fingers brushing Tao’s hair. The scene looked like two in love, both looked so comfortable with how they were sitting that made Sehun anger rise.

He gulped and when his eyes got dry from how long he was staring, he plinked several times and frowned. When suho finally noticed him standing on the side and looking at them, his fingers stopped their brushing and stared back. Sehun coughed a little and decided to pretend like this doesn’t matter, even though his heart was unsettled.

“Good Morning”  He said and started walking again to the kitchen, Took a milk bottle from the fridge and the cereals snack from the cabinet. Still feeling Suho eyes on him but he pretended like he doesn’t care. He turned to sit on the  table after mixing the milk with the cereal.

He already lost his appetite, he kept on moving the spoon in circles without eating and his eyes would go back to where Tao and suho where sitting still unmoved. His rage was getting worst when Tao woke up and smiled widely at Suho, who smiled back and that was it.

Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter