Chapter 4

Bubble Tea & Angry Tao
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello pretty..” Sehun said as he entered the Bubble tea store “I missed you” Sehun got closer the girl behind the cashier as she took a turn and left her place to meet him in a playful hand shake with flying kiss and wink sent to her by Sehun.

“Oh Sehunnieee, I missed you too.” she said with a bright wide smile “Why aren’t you coming lately?

Sehun crinkled his nose at the reason already “Well, I’m just having this a stupid problem and its getting on my nerves” Sehun sat on the table and the girl sat on the opposite seat while someone covered for her.

“Oh Ma boy has love issues ha.. “ She said with a big grin on her face.

“What? Me ? oh No.. It’s not like that” Sehun jolted at what she said “Seriously Liz, this is ... unbelievable”

“What?” Liz raised an eye brow at Sehun “What did I say.. I see how you both behave with eachother”

“What? Who and who??” Sehun asked with his eyes opened wide “Who do you mean? I really don’t get you”

Liz rolled her eyes “You and the Chinese guy, Tao...”

“W-What?” Sehun jumped at what his friend said “Noona, Are you crazy? We’re just friends” Sehun defended himself with an unsure smile.

“Cmon, I can see it all every time you come in here together, even when he’s not around, he’s the only one you talk about.. Tao did this, Tao did that, Tao and Tao” Liz tried imitating Sehun while talking about Tao then sent him a smirk when she saw how frustrated he’s getting”.

“When did I do that... I- I never.. ah .. What” Sehun stuttered, he was also confused “So, What are you trying to say?”

“Nothing really, Just tell me about your problem with Tao, i might be able to help” She grinned and patted Sehun’s hair.

Sehun ruffled his hair with despair “Ughh.. Tao Keeps ignoring me lately, I really dunno what’s the problem and he won’t tell me..” Sehun sighed “And he keeps avoiding me whenever I show up, I cant sleep well, thinking about it” Sehun let out with sad face.

Liz smiled “You cant sleep at night.. oh” She hinted teasingly.

“Noona c’mon, this is serious” Sehun whined at her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter