A Shot of Love (JiSica 2)

L.O.V.E (one-shot stories about Jessica Jung and other Male)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: JiSica Love Story again! ENJOY fellas!

I've had a lot of crushes in my life time. I always thought that each of my crush was 'the right one' but they never were! I have just stopped lookig and having crush. I'm just always alone, there is nothing I can do about it. I stay alone everywhere, even when I'm having lunch or go shopping, maybe, it's just that I am born to be alone. I went to the gymnasium where the basketball competition is held. I really had no idea why I was here because I hate basketball. People were standing up, cheering, yelling, and waving signs. I sat there, not really paying attention at the game but thinking of something else. A boy from the other team caught my eye. He was number 18. I suddenly got interested in moving to the visitors side of the court. I didn't have any school colors on so it's pretty fine. I sat in the front row since there weren't very many fans there. He continued to look at me every chance he got. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Not that I minded it but I hate it. I blushed hard. The ball rolled over towards me and bounced off my foot. He jogged over to where the ball was, to where I was. "I've seen you before.... You play piano... You are a second year," I just stared at him. I can't believe he know who I was. How did he know me?

"How? Who are you?" I barely stuttered out.

"Jiyong! Stop flirting and get over here!" His coach yelled at him. He winked and jogged to his team holding the ball in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter