Trick or Treat (KyungSica)

L.O.V.E (one-shot stories about Jessica Jung and other Male)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Halloween night and my friends and I were going trick or treating, by the way, I'm Jessica. I was dressed up as a cute bunny. I had painted whiskers and cute bunny ears. As we were walking to the next house, a teenage boy dressed up as a bunny ran up to me.

"TWINSIE~" He squealed while running up to me

"Hello?" I questioned

"You are my twin, we are both cute Bunnies, so I love you," he said. Then he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him while blushing really hard. He was relly attractive. He had  blonde messy hair, bright black eyes, perfectly straight and white teeth and bunny whiskers. He pulled out of the hug "Follow me" he whispered. I decided 'YOLO' and I went fot it. I waved to my friends and followed him. We walked around to the other side of the neighborhood. "This is my house! I'm Kyungsoo!" He exclaimed. What a cute name. I nodded as we walked in. "Let's make some cookies!"

"What?" I asked confused

"Let's make cookied, it will be fun," he ran into his kitchen and started grabbing ingredients out of the cabinet. I followed slowly behind and watch him. I giggled at him being so childish. And he laughed at my giggle. I soon stood next to him began helping make chocolate chip cookies. He finally put them in the oven and he pulled me outside. We stood next to his pool talking. Then he nudged me and I fell into the pool. He jumped in with me. We bahan splashing and jumping around like there's no tomorrow. I kept giggling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter