Romantic Rain (TOPSica)

L.O.V.E (one-shot stories about Jessica Jung and other Male)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: Your wish is granted @citratyass! Here's TOPSica for you! Kamsahamnida!

 

It was around 3 in the morning and it was raining outside. It was perfect, it fits my mood. I was upset because my 3 bestfriends spent all day together and didn't include me in their outings. And Tiffany knows I have a crush on our other best friend TOP. I was eating chocolate cake and watching the 'Charlie and the Chocolate factory' when  I hear a sound on my window. I looked at my window and then back to the movie thinking it was just probably my imagination. I heard it again and again until the 7th time I looked out of the window and I saw TOP oppa standing in the rain looking up at my window. I opened my window and looked at TOP and said "Are you insane? What are you doing here at 3 in the morning?"

"I came here to get you."

"Why at 3 am?"

"Because it's what you've always wanted, for someone to get you late at night and early in the morning and do something romantic"

"Well, I wasn't expecting that"

"Come on, let's go have fun!"

I climbed out of my window and climbed down the tree that was infront of my window. I jumped down and looked at TOP who was also in his cute leopard pajamas. "Where are we going?"

"That's a surprise"

"Oh come on, you won't tell me?" I said giving him my 'puppy eyes'. He looked away and giggled knowing that he can't say no to my 'puppy eyes'. I looked at him confused and asked

"Wait, how the heck did you know I've always wanted one of these kind of romantic adventures?"

"That's what Tiffany and I have been planning today, that's why you couldn't be with us."

"Oh, that's what was going on huh, I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter