Much learn

Say What?!

There was knocking at the door. My eye lids fluttered open and I slowly sat up as the knocking continued. I stretched and got out of bed, making my way towards my beauty sleep disturbance.

"Yes?" I said as I swung the door open.

"Here are your uniforms. Please make sure you and everyone else gets washed up and dressed. Starting 10 this morning, you get a tour of the place and an idea of the expectations of being here." Junsu smiled, shoving the neatly folded clothes into my arms. "Oh and goodmorning."

"Goodmorning!" I bowed and shut the door as he walked away. I walked back to my bed and dropped the uniforms there. It seems that no one else has woken up. I pick up my phone and check the time. It's seven in the morning. Ugh. So early. I reluctantly got back up and grabbed my uniform. It was black, and totally something a master chef would wear and it had my name on it. I guess I should wash up before the others get up. I start walking towards the door when I realize I was missing the most important thing for washing up. The things that must be changed regularly for the ultimate cleanliness experience. Underwear.

What should I do? Should I ask Junsu? I meant they gotta have something here. They can't just expect us to wear the same ones... right? I should definitely ask, right? But I barely know Junsu, and that would be a weird thing for a girl to ask... Ah what the hell. It's either that or smelly . I walked back to my bed and grabbed my phone. I went through the contacts and found Junsu's name. I dialed the number and walked outside of my room.

"Oh Ali, what's up?"

"Uh... Sir, I have a bit of a problem."

"Did something happen? Do I need to head over?"

"NO! Uh. Nothing too serious. It's just that..."

"Yeah?"

"Well... I'm kind of lacking the proper materials for proper cleaning to take place. If you get me?"

"OOOHHH. Why didn't you just say so? That was something else I forgot to tell you guys. Man, I really at this new position. Anyways, there's a shop in the main square, but it's not really a shop, because you don't have to purchase anything, although there is a limit as to how much you can take. There you will find all the toiletries, undergarments, and other necesities you will need. Actually, It's kind of complicated as to where it is from where you are, so sit tight and I'll be right there to show you guys."

"Oh, actually. No one else is up yet, I was going to let them sleep longer and wake them up if they weren't already up by the time I got done."

"Okay, then I'll show you and I'll trust you to remember what I told you and let them know."

"Okay. I'm going to use the restroom real quick. Meet me out-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because he was standing right beside me, causing me to jump and drop my phone, which he managed to catch. That smooth mothaa. I never really payed attention to how good looking he was and he looked so young.

"You can go and I'll be right here when you get back." He smiled and handed me back my phone. I bowed and quickly left for the bathroom. Dang. I hadn't peed since I got here. Lord have mercy on my bladdar. When I was done I quickly ran back to him.

"All set?"

"Yes sir!"

"Just call me Junsu." He smiled again and led the way towards the main square. After a bunch of long hallways and confusing turns, we made it. He walked me towards the shop he was talking about and explained to me that everytime I take something and show it to the clerk, it is recorded on the computer and monitored to make sure I am only taking what I need. I took a couple of things that I needed and walked back towards Junsu.

"Aye Jia, can you hand me a map and a pen, please?" Junsu asked the clerk.

"Sure thing!" She smiled and handed him the requested objects. He marked some things on the map before giving it to me.

"Here is where we are, and this is where your room is, just in case you get lost." He pointed to the markings on the map.

"Thanks Junsu oppa!" I gasped at what I called him and covered my mouth. Lord have mercy on my words. He just giggled and pat my head like I was a child. 

"Alright, I'll walk you back then you're on your own. Unless you want me to help you shower, too." He laughed and I gasped and playfully slapped his arm. "Only kidding!" He smiled and turned around to guide me back to my original place.

***********************************************

When we got back he waved to me and left. I opened the room door to reveal a top Jackson doing push-ups in front of his bed. He saw me and immediately got up and walked towards me.

"Where were you? Why didn't you tell me where you were going?" He grabbed my shoulders and gently shook them. I grabbed his hands and set them on his own chest.

"I don't need to report to you where I'm going. And if you must know, Junsu was showing me where the shop was. And put a shirt on." I pushed him aside and walked over to my bed to pick up my uniform.

"What shop?" 

"There's a shop type things down in the main square where you can pick up toiletries and underwears and stuff. And you should either put a shirt on or go shower and then put a shirt on."

"But I look good, just admit it." He motioned towards his body and flexed his arms and chest. When I didn't say anything he got closer and whispered "Admit it." then smirked.

"Okay. You look a little good." I whispered under my breath.

"A lot a good, you mean?"

"Shut up," I shoved his uniform to his chest and started heading towards the door to get cleansified.

"Wait up! Where's the bathroom? Where do we shower?" I almost forgot he wasn't eavesdropping on the info Junsu told Chanyeol lastnight.

"Follow me, nippy." I pinched his and led the way. When I turned around to look at him he was rubbing his chest looking around. I smiled at myself, hoping that it hurt. We got to the showers. I went to the womens' shower, while he went to the mens'.

******************************************

When I got out of the shower and got dressed, I checked my phone and noticed that there were texts. Quite a few actually.

Goldenman: NOONA?

Goldenman: JAckSON HYUNG?

Imprettygr8: Shhhhh. They might be having y time.

Goldenman: I DONT APPROVE

Goldenman: Noooooona

Goldenman: Noooooonnnnnaaaaaaaaa

Goldenman: Don't do it noooona

Goldenman: JAckson is a butthole from the moon

Markiemark: Jungkook please. Nothing is happening. Trust me.

Goldenman: How you know? 

Goldenman: Nooooonnaaaaaa

Markiemark: She doesn't seem like that type of girl.

Goldenman: Jackson is still a butthole... from the moon... that happens to be an old butthole that doesnt have complete control over the movements of the bowels

Wild&y: YAH JUNGKOOK. 

Goldenman: Oh.

Goldenman: What had happened was. I gave my phone to Mark. And he Just started calling you a butthole. Weird right?

Wild&y: Oh Pleeeaaasseeee.

I chuckled, put my phone into my pocket, and started walking back. When I opened the door, Jackson had already returned and had Jungkook in a headlock. In fact, everyone was awake. I shut the door and told everyone where they had to go to get any necesities and showed them the map that I recieved from Junsu. Everyone left, including Jackson, because I know he forgot to get some damn underwear, leaving me to sit in the room by myself. Man. I was hungry. Hungry as . I hadn't eaten since yesterday morning, but I guess I was too facinated by everything that I didn't even pay attention to my poor stomach. I got out my phone and called Junsu.

"Hey Ali, what's up this time? You lost?"

"Nah. Just real hungry."

"There are snacks in the main square and there is a cafeteria, which I will be escorting you guys to in a couple of hours."

"Alright. Thanks Junsu!"

"No problem, call me if you need anything else." 

I hung up the phone and decided to text the guys.

Aliphant<3: HEY GUYS

Imprettygr8: GUYS at your service how may i serve thy princess

Goldenman: HEY NOONA

Wild&y: AYE BOO

Markiemark: Hey

Chanyeollie: Hai Ali

Aliphant<3: Can you guys do me a favor?

Aliphant<3: Junsu said there were snacks down there, care to hook us all up with some snacks?

Wild&y: You seem to talk to Junsu a lot. Can you not

Goldenman: OMG YES NOONA . I GOT YOU

Chanyeollie: UH YES PLEASE. SNACKS

Imprettygr8: I spot the goodies. they will be taken to thy princess

Aliphant<3: Thanks guys. btw get back and washed up soon, Junsu said we are getting a tour, starting with the cafeteria at 10 and it's 8:37 now. NO LOLLIGAGGIN

Goldenman: Yes noona

D.O.: We'll be back soon, Ali.

Wild&y: DID YOU JUST IGNORE ME?

Aliphant<3: See you when you get back!

Wild&y: Oh I see how it is.

 

--------------------Thanks so much guys for reading. I'm sorry if this one was a little slow. It'll start picking up, I promise!-----------------------