Hi There

Say What?!

I sat on my bed waiting for the guys to get back. I was still pretty tired from waking up early when we fell asleep so late, so I decided to take a little nap. I have about an hour anyways, and the guys will be back to wake me up. I lay down and grab my pillow to hug while my eyes glued themselves shut.

Jackson's POV

We had just gotten the snacks that Ali decided we get and we're now headed back to the room. As we were walking I decided to strike up a conversation.

"So guys... Are any of us even good at cooking?" They all looked at eachother and shook their heads. I sighed and asked, "Do you think Ali is good at cooking?" I totally bet she is.

"I hope noona is!" Jungkook smiled to himself.

"Yeah, then she could cook us all the good stuff!" Taehyung said causing him and Jungkook to laugh and fist bump eachother.

"The only one she's cooking for is me!" I retorted causing them to laugh even harder.

"Hey! You should share noona. You can't have her all to yourself!" Jungkook playfully punched me in the arm. Immediately I put him in a headlock.

"Yah! Ali is not a toy!" I have him slap on the head then let him go.

"She's not yours either!" Jungkook stuck out his tongue and ran away right we he made that decision. I ran after him and before we knew it, we slammed open the door, Jungkook and I completely exhausted. Jungkook and I looked around and found Ali sleeping peacefully on her bed. She was the most adorable thing with her arms wrapped around the pillow and her head resting so comfortably on top of it. To be that pillow would be so nice right now...

Jungkook ran over to her bed and pounced on her, straddling her in the process. She gasped, then sighed in relief as she saw it was just Jungkook.

"Hi noona! Did you sleep well?" He said as he got off of her and sat by her side, pulling her to sit up in the process. I really hated that kid sometimes.

"Yeah. I slept alright. You guys get the snacks?" She smiled and ran her fingers through her long hair.

"Yeah, Mark had them. They'll be here in a bit. We got here before them because I had to run away from Jackson. He was bullying me." He explained pointing at me.

"YAH!~"

"You just gotta beat him up, no biggie!" She giggled and I swear she is the cutest thing on this Earth. So cute I temporarily forgot that Jungkook pissed me off. She looked at me then got out of bed. 

Ali's POV

I stretched and walked over to Jackson. He stared at me and I momentarily felt embarrassed. Why is he staring at me like that? I flicked him on the forehead causing him to raise his eyebrow curiously.

"No bullying Jungkook." I said and put my hands on my hips. He looked me up and down and smirked.

"The uniform looks good on you." He stated, throwing me off.

"Ah. Thanks. You too."

"NOONA!" I was suddenly hugged from behind by a wild Taehyung, his chin settled on my shoulder. "We brought you snacks." He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver slightly. 

"YAH." Jackson suddenly picked me up and ripped me out of Taehyung's grasp. He set me down next to him and I watched as he stared evilly into  his soul. At that time, Mark, Kyungsoo, and Chanyeol entered the room.

"Hyung. You're weird." Taehyung whispered. 

"Hey Ali, here's a couple of snacks we picked up." Mark walked over to me with a bag. He carefully placed the bag into my hands and rolled his eyes at Jackson. "How long do we have, Ali?" I looked around for my phone and grabbed it off my bed. 

"Uh, 30 minutes." 

"Thanks," he smiled and looked even more handsome. "Come on guys, probably best to take a shower before it's too late." He grabbed his uniform and headed for the door.

"We'll be back again!" Chanyeol smiled and waved, also grabbing his uniform and walking out the door. Kyungsoo, Taehyung, and Jungkook soon did the same, leaving me alone with Jackson.

"Did you dream about me?" He looked at me and grinned.

"As a matter of fact, I did."

"I knew it was desti-"

"You were abducted by Aliens, while the rest of us had a picnic on the beach."

"You woke up before I was able to fight my way back to Earth and win your love." 

"Maybe in your dreams..."

"My dreams are a little more... Vivid." He winked at me.

"Whatever. Were you always such a bad flirt?" I smirked and walked a little closer to him, obviously what he wasn't expecting.

"Usually works for me." His feet were planted on the ground as I walked even closer and pulled on his shirt collar, bringing his face awfully close to mine. My lips almost touching his.

"Doesn't work for me," I seductively whispered, then suddenly pulled away. I turned around and headed towards the room exit, but before I could reach for the door knob, he grabbed my wrist and spun me around, pinning me to the door. I panicked a bit and tried to escape, but it was no use. He was too close and he was too strong, I gave up and stopped struggling. He closed his eyes and I looked to the left, trying to avoid what was going to come. His left hand that was near my hip s its way up my torso and found its place on my neck. He leaned down so that his forehead was touching mine and his right hand stopped pinning my wrist to the wall and instead rested on my waist. 

 He sighed before opening his mouth "So what works for you, huh?" When I didn't answer and just continued to breathe heavily he removed his hands from my body and stepped back. "I'm sorry." I could feel his eyes on me as I kept still, not yet willing to look at him. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't control myself... You're just so... You're just..."

"I-it's okay." I finally looked at him and gave him a slight smile. I turned around and opened the door, closing it behind me. 

"Hey, Kiddo." I looked up surprised to see Junsu smiling and walking towards me. "Ready to go? Where's the rest of the pack?" 

"Right here, sir!" Chanyeol and everyone else, except Jackson who was still in the room, came around the corner.

"Great. Where's the other one?" Junsu noticing five out of six participants are present. I pointed to the door and Taehyung grabbed everyone's clothes and barged in. 

"Ayo JACKSON. We gotta go!" He yelled as he hopped across the room to set the clothes on his bed. He didn't answer and just got up and walked towards the open door. Taehyung quickly followed behind, closing the door on the way out. Jackson looked at me and awkwardly tried to smile. I somehow felt bad for how things ended in the there. So many things to clear up, I'll have to talk to him later.

"Aight, kiddies. First things first. I bet you're all hungry."

"Uh hell yes"

"Yaaasssss"

"That is correct"

He looked at us and chuckled. "Your first assignment is to cook yourself a meal at the cafeteria." We all looked at each other and groaned in dissatisfaction. 

"This is ghey." Taehyung sighed and rubbed his empty stomach.