Let's be friends instead

Someday I'll be with you!

IU's POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

I froze after he kissed me."I got to go IU see you later"said Wooyoung."Bye oppa!"I said.I closed the door after he went home and I looked the door.I sat down and my phone rang so I picked it up."Hello!"I said."Hey IU I just saw you and Wooyoung!!!!!!!sceamed Suzy."Suzy I'm comming to your place."I said."Wait no I have someone over so bye for right now.said Suzy.Suzy had hung up.Well I had no idea to go to Wooyoung's place to play Dead Island.I ran over to his house and knocked on his door.He opened the door and he let me in."Hey can we play Dead Island again?I asked."Sure but I have to go to Nickhun's house in 30 minutes."said Wooyoung."Okay oppa anyway I have to go in 30 minutes!"I said.We played for 30 minutes and then we both left,but I felt like we were both being watched.I said bye and he said bye.

Wooyoung's POV

I went to Nickhun's house to help him with his Korean speaking.I knocked on his door but he didn't open it and I looked at his window he wasn't there.I went back home and ran upstairs to take a bath.After my bath,I went to put on my black t-shirt and red shorts and then went to sleep.

IU's POV

I went home,locked my door,and took a bath.I put on a random t-shirt and my duck PJ pants then went to sleep.But I a text fom Tiffany and it said "Okay lets's be friends I'm tired fighting for Wooyoung.I said to myself  "What is she talking about?.Then I went to sleep.

Author's POV

Well here you go I think it's chapter 9 next chapter tomrrow now BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!