Just a Dream

Someday I'll be with you!

IU's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock."Oh my that was all a dream,but my mom is not here."I said.KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!!!!I ran downstairs to open the door and I opened the door."Good Morning Sleepyface!"Wooyoung said.I let him in,we both sat down on the couch."2PM is having a concert I was hoping you could come,so will you come?"Wooyoung said."Sure I would love to come!'I said."Alright it's tomrrow night!"Wooyoung said.He haded me the tickets."Well bye IU."Wooyoung said."Bye oppa!"I said.I went to take a bath,after that I grabbed my towel because I heard a knock.I ran downstairs and opened the door.It was Wooyoung and he also blushed." Well you can come in but I'm gonna put on clothes."I said.He sat down on the couch and the TV.I ran to my room and locked it.I put on my white tank top,jeans shorts,and curled my hair.I went downstairs and sat down near him and looked at him."Why are you here again?"I asked."Well I hoped that you can help me with the scence that me and you are doing on Dream High."Wooyoung said."All we have to do is be close to each other."I said."But he said we have to really kiss."Wooyoung said.He held my shoulders and I standed on my tippy toes.I closed my eyes because I was a little scared.

Wooyoung's POV

I saw her closed her eyes,I grabbed the teddy bear on the couch,put it on her shoulders,and kissed the teddy bear."Hey oppa I'm not kidding!yelled IU.After that I kissed her.

 

Author's POV

Sorry I haven't been making a chapter and I just had surgrey on my tosnals thats why.Well I promise I'll make anthor one today BYE!!!!!!!!!!1