Friends Forever!!!!

Someday I'll be with you!

IU's POV

I woke up and went downstairs."Good AfterNoon!"said Wooyoung.I asked him why he was here."I was gonna watch a movie with you but you were asleep so I waited for you to wake up."said Wooyoung.We headed to the movie theater and watched NINETEEN.(NO it is not the one in America it has TOP and Seungri in it!!!!!!!!!)"That was a great movie!"I said."Yea it was!"said Wooyoung.I went home and said goodbye to Wooyoung.I went to sleep because it was night.KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I got up and answered the door."Hello you are IU right?asked the man.I nodded yes to the man."Well you well be a singer and work in LEON Entertainment but your mom has to sign the contract and you too.said the man.I nodded yes and shut the door."YES,I have to call someone!!!!!!!!!!"I said.I scrolled my contacts and called Wooyoung first.He answered his phone and said "Hi IU!" "Wooyoung.I did it I'm a singer now!"I said.But he hung up after I said that.My mom signed it and I signed it."Oh darling your old friend Yoseob is coming to vist you and stay here for 3 days."said IU's Mom.I was so happy and my friend is finnaly comming back.It was night so I went to sleep.When I woke up I heard Yoseob talking and I was so glad that he was here.I ran downstairs and hugged Yoseob."Good Morning IU!"said Yoseob.After that I went to talk a bath,put on my clothes,and went to Wooyoung's house."Wait where are you going?"asked Yoseob."Oh you wanna come I'm going to my other friend's house."I said.We both went to house and knocked.

Wooyoung's POV

I opened the door and let them in.When I saw this guy,I knew what he was and he was a...................................................PLAYBOY!!!!!!!!!!I thought in my mind why IU would be friends with a PLAYBOY."Well Wooyoung this is Yoseob and Yoseob this is Wooyoung."said IU.We both said Hi to each other."So IU wanna play Dead Island?"I said."Sure Yoseob you can play with us."said IU.It felt like everytime they talk,less chances IU could be my girlfrend.We three played together for 4 hours.But I over heard them talking about staying together in her house so after that."IU do you to sleep over at my house?I asked.I felt so dumb when I asked that.

Yoseob's POV

I heard him and NO WHY DID YOU ASK THAT SHE ALWAYS SAYS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Sure and Yoseob you can sleep in the guest room."said IU."Really!!!!!!!"said Wooyoung.She nodded.My heart sank down but there are other girls and Suzy always wanted me.

 

Author's POV

Here you guys I spent 1 hour on this.The next is gonna be this long too and its about Wooyoung and IU's night!!!!!!!!!!HEHE HEHE    See you next time bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!