The Final Chapter

Someday I'll be with you!

IU's POV

I didn't know what to do,I bet my mom would pick the colloge.I have to pick the colloge,but Wooyoung.I started to pack my stuff after I packed my stuff,I called my mom.She said yes and I called Wooyoung.He wouldn't answer and I dropped my phone.I broke down crying because Wooyoung and Tiffany kissing.I called Suzy and told her to pick me up.I felt like a B-I-T-C-H ONLY if I didn't run away.The door rang and gave the key to Unnie Gare.I jumped in the car and went to the airport.When we got there,I made a promise with Suzy."Ok Suzy,I promise to not make friends untill you come."I said."I promise not to have a boyfreind untill you comeback."said Suzy.We hugged and I said bye.When I got on the plane,I deleted all the pictures of me and Wooyoung.I went to sleep cause it was night.

Wooyoung's POV

When I woke up,I did my daily stuff.I went down to IU's house to say sorry.When I knocked on her door,Gare opened the door."Where is IU?"I said."She left and she said she was going to Paris!"said Gare.I ran to the airport and I screamed her name.But it to late.

                                                                   -The End!-

Author's POV

If you want more I am make anthor WOOU story.Catch you next time!