Hey I'm just trying to be nice!

Someday I'll be with you!
IU's POV. "Mom who is that!"I said."Oh that's Tiffany she will be your new neighbor!"She said."Okay I'm gonna be at Wooyoung's house for a couple hours."I said.I left my house as soon I crossed the road Tiffany came in front of me."Are you Friends with that cute boy right over there?"said Tiffany. I saw her pointing at Wooyoung and he also looked at me I blushed."Oh yeah he's my friend."I answered."Oh Okay well my name's Tiffany but you can call me Fany."said Tiffany."Oh my name's Jien but you can call me IU."I said."Well bye I have to go."I said.She walked away but she also rolled her eyes.She is a little rude but It's not like I'm not going see her everyday I said in my mind.I ran to Wooyoung's house I went inside I sat down on his chair."Yah what took you so long!"said Wooyoung."My new neighbor started talking to me."I said."Alright come on let's play my new game Dead Island!"said Wooyoung."That sounds scary Wooyoung!"I said."Grow up anyway I'm here."said Wooyoung."So just run to your chair."I said.I saw him blush."I'm just kidding oppa!"I said. We spent 2 hours playing Dead Island. End of Chapter 1. Author's POV. Do you like it?Please let me know in the comments.This is my story here please don't be mean to me.