~The Inspirit~

[Ukiss] Halloween Special

~ People in costumes drinking wine and conversing, a young lady in a wedding dress searches for her groom in the mansion. She pauses to complain with her friend “Where is he? Did he not come home yet?” the friend gives an apologetic expression to Yon Miya, “No, Shin Joon hasn’t returned. Wae?” Miya glares at the floor gripping her wine glass causing it to break. “Yah, Miya!” Her friend takes the cracked wine glass away from her hand carefully. “Oh, oettoeke!” (what do I do/what to do/what should I do) “I need to be alone.” Miya walks to her room as tears begin to fall. She opens her closet and sits in the middle of the small room. Opening a bottle of pills she holds them in her hand hesitating. “If I die… I can’t see him..” She wipes another tear away. “Just this last time… it will be worth it.” 

Joon arrives in his tuxedo and begins to look for Miya. “have you seen Miya?” he asked her friend. “Ne, she’s-” Before she could tell him about the small incident she remembered Miya demanding her not to tell him. “Miya is.. in her room.” “Why is she in her room? Is she okay?” Miya’s friend blocks his way and smiles nervously. “She’s..a bit… busy in the um.. restroom.” He tilts his head in confusion until a tint of red appears on his cheeks. “Ohhhh, well then.. I’ll be waiting with everyone else downstairs. Thank you, Sooyeon.” Sooyeon nodded and waited by the couch with eyes half open. Slowly drifting to sleep, she heard footsteps but couldn’t make out who it was.

Waking up feeling drowsy she saw Miya in the kitchen getting food and wine prepared. “Yah, Miya! What was that all about!?” Miya giggled “Mianhae, I was just throwing a small tantrum. I know I shouldn’t but it’s my Halloween party.” “It’s okay, let’s just go and serve the guests.” After handing everyone a drink Miya walked over to Joon and handed him his drink. “I see you arrived.” Joon smiled then kissed her cheek. “Hey, it’s my party too!” Miya put down her drink next to Joon’s glass when he playfully pushed her. “Yah! Not in front of everyone!” Joon pouted kissing her other cheek and reaching around her for a quick hug. She smiled and blew him kiss as he walked away, Joon sent a wink back and reached for his wine glass, however it was Miya’s, not his. A few minutes later Miya began to feel nervous. She walked over to a mirror and looked into it. Sooyeon saw Miya staring intently at her reflection. “Wae?” Sooyeon said to her. “Sooyeon, how do I look?” Sooyeon squinted her eyes and smiled. “Yeppuda.” (pretty) Miya made an unsatisfied face.

Three men were discussing about how their lives have been until they saw Joon walk by looking very pale. “Yah, Joon-ah, are you okay? You don’t look so good.” “apa..” (it hurts/it’s painful) Joon holds his stomach and winces from the pain. ”eodi apa?” (where are you hurt/where does it hurt) the young man says trying to hold him up. Joon begins to cough a few times feeling dizzy. “He needs water, get water!” “Ne!” The other man rushes to the kitchen upstairs. “You need to lie down.” The men carry him to his bed wondering what made him so sick.

"Miya, come quick!" A women says. "Wae? What’s going on?" She looked at Sooyeon then back at the lady. "It’s your boyfriend, he’s sick." Miya and Sooyeon dash in their heels downstairs where Joon is in. Miya gasps and begins to worry. "Joon-ah.." "He’ll be fine Miya-ya, don’t worry." Sooyeon tells Miya as she nods holding in her tears. 

Saying goodbye to all the guests Miya and Sooyeon sighed. “Do you want me to stay with you for the night?” “Aniyo, i’m okay. We’ll be fine. I’m going to call a doctor right now anyways.” Sooyeon gave Miya a tight hug “Let me know how he’s doing when you find out, okay?” Miya smiled in agreement watching her friend drive off. Walking upstairs to check on her boyfriend she noticed the drops of blood in the hallway. She paused for a moment and began to panic. Seeing her very pale boyfriend on the bed with blood on his shirt and mouth made her feel helpless “Joon-ah, get up we need to go to the hospital! Your covered in blood!” Miya tries to wake him but Joon wasn’t moving. “Joon-ah…Joon-ah! Shin Joon-ah!” She started to yell. She leaned close to his mouth and couldn’t hear breathing. A sudden flash back went through Miya’s mind. “The drinks! He took my drink by mistake! T-This can’t be! I know I drank the poiso-” Miya sat there in silence until she began to sob. Joon drank the poison meant for her. “Joon-ahhh.. mianh-haeyo. Mia-anhae.. m-mian” She cried on his chest. Minutes past, Miya was now in her closet on a stool with a noose around her neck. She had the door open looking at Joon sadly. ~

 

"So now you know why this place… no, this dorm.. is haunted." Hyunsu nervously said. Kiseop has his face covered by a pillow only letting his eyes be visible. "You’re joking.. right?" Eli said. "Eli hyung, it’s not. I’ve experienced paranormal happenings." Dongho revealed. "Remember the bathroom door? I bet you that was the ghost." "I believe this, I’ve also experienced things." Jaeseop backed Dongho up. "What happened hyung?" "I’m sure it wasn’t Kiseop, I felt like I was being watched by someone when I had my back turned. And my mug couldn’t have moved on it’s on from the table to the counter behind me." Kevin’s and Hoon’s eyes widen in shock. "That explains the girl I keep seeing on the right side of the dorm! I’ve seen her in the hallway to a few times. And here I thought it was a sasaeng." Soohyun expressed. Hoon stood up and clapped his hands once. "That explains the guitar! Kevin told me he wasn’t playing the guitar one time in the dorm when it was just me and him. And he told me his guitar was put away outside in the car!" Hoon smiled to himself satisfied. "Mianhae Kevin." "It’s okay Hoon." "Eli experienced something scary too. He heard someone call his name telling him to hurry." "Really!?" Soohyun and Kevin said at the same time. "Yeah! it was on the day we moved." Eli sat up and cleared his throat. "I’ll believe it when I see it." Kiseop then continued "I’ve had scary dreams about a girl." "You always have bad dreams Kiseop hyung." Dongho replied. "No but this one is different.." Kiseop then pouted.

"So why did the girl kill herself? It’s so sad." Kevin asked Hyunsu. "Basically.." Hyunsu then motioned all of them to come closer. "Rumor has it that the reason why she killed herself was because his career was similar to yours and she could take it. So she wanted to commit suicide by drinking poison but she didn’t know her boyfriend drank her wine accidentally." "Uwah, how sad." Kiseop said quietly. Dongho then smirked "You know what they say… when you tell ghost stories, the ghosts or other ghosts will come and here it." Everyone then looked around the room and behind their backs. Chulmoo then sat up with Minki, Minso, and Hyunsu "Well okay, goodnight guys! See you tomorrow!" They all bowed until Minso whispered to Hyunsu "Maybe..". The members walked back to the couch and sat there in silence. Dongho sighed loudly "So what are we going to do about the ghost hyung?" Dongho slouches back on to the couch looking up at Soohyun. "We need to call in the pros for this." Soohyun answered in a serious tone. All the members looked at each other wondering who it could be.

Finishing Music Bank Ukiss got off stage heading back to their room to change clothes and remove make-up. After, Soohyun and the rest of the members walked to an unmarked room knocking on the door. “Yah, inma! Answer the door." A familiar voice shouted over the other familiar voices. "Arasoyo, araso hyung." The door opened and Ukiss bowed to the young boy. "Uwah! Hyung look who it is! It’s Ukiss!" Sungjong exclaimed happily. "Yah Dongho-ya, we were suppose to meet up yesterday! What happened?" Dongho rubbed the back of his head carelessly smiling shyly. "Mianhaeyo."

 ”Mworago?!” Sunggyu exclaimed squinting his eyes almost to the point where you couldn’t see them. “Hyung, you can help us right?” Kiseop asked innocently. “You all went to a haunted village on ranking king for a whole day!” Dongwoo nervously laughed “Yeah but, it wasn’t real.. even though it felt very real.” “Yeah! You almost lost your soul there!” Sungyeol laughed hysterically. “At least he didn’t fall on his when he got scared!” Hoya defended Dongwoo. Sungyeol glared at Hoya as L and Woohyun snickered. “Don’t worry Dongwoo hyung i’ll protect you, I promise!” Sungjong held his pinky up smiling at Dongwoo. “You guys also been to a haunted house once, wasn’t it chef’s kiss?” Woohyun questioned him. “Yeah, we did. But it’s not the same.. we were only in the building for a few hours.” Eli explained. Sunggyu stood up “You really want us to investigate your dorm?” All of the Ukiss members said “Yes!” in unison. “What about you guys? Infinite. Are you all willing to investigate.” “Of course!” Sungjong and Woohyun both said. Sungyeol and Hoya nodded as they looked at L and and Dongwoo. L sighed and stood next to Ukiss. “I’ll do it for my friends.” Dongwoo was the only one sitting down thinking about it still. “I’ll admit I am very terrified but if I had a ghost in my house or dorm I would like my close friends to help me get rid of it as well.” Sunggyu then smiled at everyone and stood by Soohyun. “Then it’s settled. So what day are we investigating?” “Halloween night.” Soohyun revealed.

-October 31st, 5:45pm Ukiss Dorm Operation: Halloween Spirit-

Sunggyu had a clipboard in his hand and a pencil on his ear. Sunggyu cleared his throat and took the pencil in his hand. “Digital camera?” Sungjong was sitting with him in the van and looked inside each equipment bag “Check!” “EBP?” Sunggyu announced. Sungjong giggled. “Wae wae wae?” Sunggyu complained. “Hyung, it’s EVP.” Sunggyu tilted his head and cleared his throat. “Close enough. Check?” “Check!” Sungjong gave him a thumbs up. “We already have paper, pens, and pencils so that’s a check.” Sunggyu continued to read off the list. “Flashlight and extra batteries?” “Uhhh.. check and check!” “EMF reader? Thermal scanner and a motion sensor?” Sungjong looked inside the backpacks and nodded. “Check! it’s all here hyung.” Sunggyu turned to look at Sungjong “Oh yeah? What about the video cameras?” Sungjong made a small ‘O’ shape with his mouth and looked in the bags. “Eotteoke! we only have 3 video cameras!” Sunggyu shook his head disapprovingly. “See, this is why we should have let L pack the ghost equipment.” Sungjong frowned “Mianhaeyo hyung.” Sunggyu smiled slightly patting his shoulder. “It’s okay Sungjong-ah, we can share.”

All the infinite members lined up next to each other with their randomly picked partner. “Sunggyu and Sungjong checked and made sure you all had your equipment. Your manager and cordi-noonas helped set up video cameras in our dorm, all you guys need to do now is to wear your mics and set anything else up at base camp which is outside the dorm since the living room is active even though the dorm is really big.” “Thank goodness the safe spot is outside the dorm.” Dongwoo whispered to Sungjong. “We will all be in the building across the street watching you all investigate, so don’t worry.” Soohyun continued. “One last thing, I thank… no we thank you for helping us out. You guys are really good friends.” Everyone applaud. “Kamsahamnida!” Ukiss said to Infinite.

-6:04pm Investigation begins-

 Dongwoo films Sungjong walking towards the door of the dorm. “Dongwoo hyung, how about I film us, ne?” “W-Wae.. I’m o-okay Sungjong-ah.” Sungjong stares at the camera then at Dongwoo breathing nervously. “The camera is shaking, you need to keep it still if you’re gonna film hyung.” Dongwoo suddenly hands Sungjong the camera and tries to control his breathing once more. Sunggyu films Woohyun’s back as the enter the dorm. “Woohyun-ah, how do you feel about doing this task?” Woohyun turns around trying to hold in his laugh. “What are you doing? A documentary? Just film the place.” L looks at the camera and begins to fix his hair. “Yah yah yah! Why are you fixing your hair!? Bikyeo!(move!) Your blocking the view of the dorm!” Sungyeol complains. “Yah, Sungyeol-ah maybe he’s fixing himself up for the ghost girl!” Hoya and Sungyeol begin to laugh crazily at L. “Ahhhh!! What was that!? Oh! Aigoo!!” L cried out. Hoya Sungyeol and Dongwoo scream looking everywhere around them. Sungjong and L laughed at the 3 members freaking out. “You guys! Stop fooling around this is serious business!” Woohyun then nodded on agreement with Sunggyu.

L, Hoya, and Sungyeol walk into Kevin’s room looking around with their video camera. “You have it on night vision, right?” Sungyeol rolled his eyes at L. “Of course I do! How do you expect to see the room when it’s not on?” “Sungyeol, you just.. turned it off… accidentally.. right now.” Hoya pressed the button for him as it changed back to night vision. Sungyeol cleared his throat. “Thanks.” Woohyun and Sunggyu were in Eli’s room looking around in the closet and extra bathroom. “Let’s take out the EVP and see if we get anything.” Woohyun held the EVP as Sunggyu started to ask  questions. “Um, annyeonghaseyo, i’m Kim Sunggyu.. leader of Infinite. I just want to ask you a few things. Do you know you are dead?” “Yah! You can’t just say that to a ghost! That’s rude!” Sunggyu scoffed. “Well what do you want me to say!? Oh, hey just letting you know we’re doing an investigation on your death don’t be shy to talk with us!” Suddenly a thump was heard near the bed causing them both to jump in shock. “Uwah! Did you hear that hyung.. ohhhh daebak.” Woohyun said in a low voice. “I think something just fell Woohyun-ah.” Woohyun his flashlight and aimed at the sides of the bed. Nothing. “That’s strange, maybe it came from downstairs.” “I don’t think so hyung.” 

Dongho and Kiseop were huddled up together on the bed watching Infinite on their hotel room’s t.v, while the rest of Ukiss were sitting on the floor, the other bed, or in chairs. “That’s so scary! Good thing i’m not there. But I feel bad for Dongwoo hyung.” Kiseop admitted. “Don’t worry Kiseop-ah, they’ll all be fine.” Soohyun reassured them. Jaeseop then sat next to Kiseop and patted his back. “Besides, the ghost isn’t hurting anyone. It was just trying to make itself present.” “Majayo!” Dongho said cheerfully to Kiseop. Kiseop then lied down and fell asleep.

Dongwoo walks around Dongho’s room not wanting to touch or look somewhere where it’s too dark. “Sungjong-ah, why is it so cold in here? I can almost see my breath.” Sungjong exhales heavily trying to see his own breath “Maybe it’s the air conditioning?” Dongwoo and Sungjong begin to take pictures of the room as they put the video camera in a corner capturing almost the whole room. “Hyung, did you get anything?” “Sungong-ah.. i’m a little scared to look.” Dongwoo tries to smile but ends up frowning. “It’s okay hyung, let me see the pictures you took.” Dongwoo hands Sungjong his pictures waiting for his answer. “Aw, we didn’t anything. it’s okay though we still have one more room hyung!” Sungjong excitedly told him. “Another room?” Dongwoo answered as if he was going to die on the spot.

"Where is this?" Sunggyu asked. "It’s their main bathroom hyung." "Oh..  no wonder it has that strange smell." Sunggyu plugged his nose jokingly. Woohyun and Sunggyu started to set up a motion detector since Dongho told them about his incident. "Now what hyung?" Sunggyu was sitting on the toilet quietly looking up at Woohyun. "I really don’t know. Should we leave to another area?" Woohyun abruptly laughed "Bwoyah!? Hahahaha!" Sunggyu and Woohyun left the bathroom and entered the kitchen. "I feel like someone is watching hyung." Sungjong informed Dongwoo as they were walking down the hallway into the right side of the dorm. "Me too Sungjong, me too." Dongwoo kept looking back every 15 seconds seeing if it was one of the members trying to tease or scare them. Sungjong felt someone hold his hand, he looked at Dongwoo and smiled until he noticed Dongwoo’s hand was really cold. Sungjong thought about it and also felt the hand he was holding was way smaller than his own. His heart rate started to increase when he saw Dongwoo hold the video camera with both hands. Sungjong let go of the hand and looked back only to see a dark shadow disappear. His eyes widened in utter shock but held in his thoughts to protect Dongwoo.

"Rewind it rewind it hyung!" Kevin cried. "I can’t! It’s not possible." Soohyun told him. "Aishhh! But I saw something moving in the hallway where Sungjong and Dongwoo were!" Kevin explained. "What’s with all the yelling?" Kiseop sat up slowly rubbing his eyes. "Supposedly Kevin saw something in the dorm." Kiseop sat up quickly moving towards Kevin. "Jinjja!? You saw something?!" Kevin nodded. "I know what I saw." Dongho looked around the room suddenly in panic. "Where’s Ppoo Ppoo!?" "Didn’t you bring him along?" Jaeseop asked the maknae. "I think I did, I don’t really remember." Hoon stood up and walked towards the door. "Should I go with you Dongho-ya?" "No, I will go with him." Eli stood up grabbing his jacket and shoes. "Komawoyo hyung." Arriving at the dorm room Dongho tries to open it but it was locked. "What the heck? Why is it locked?" Eli took out his keys and unlocked the door. "Okay before we barge in we need to inform atleast on member me and you are in here, araso?" Dongho nods his head and begins to call for Ppoo Ppoo. "Ppoo Ppoo-ya, neo eodiya?"(where are you?) Dongho whispered harshly.

Back at the hotel Ukiss sees a camera go static and another that had L, Hoya and Sungyeol taking pictures go to black screen. “Is it the connections?” Hoon asked a manager. “Aniyo, the connections are fine.” Walking around in Soohyun’s room L sits on the bed and lays down. “This is a nice bed. We need a bed like this, huh Sungyeol?” Hoya looks around for Sungyeol “Where did he run off to?” L shrugs his shoulders as he sits back up. “Maybe he saw something and ran out?” “Probably, that’s typical of him.” L chuckled at Hoya’s remark. “Try hitting the t.v, maybe that will work.” Kevin told Hoon. “Andwae! It’ll break!” Jaeseop stated.

Out of nowhere all the cameras shut off unexpectedly. “Bwoyah?!” “This isn’t going to work.” Soohyun said. “We’re gonna have to go along with the investigation.” “Aniyo! I don’t want to!” Kiseop whimpered.” “We need to. Kiseop, don’t worry. Really, don’t worry.” Ukiss left the hotel and entered their dorm with their own equipment. Entering the dorm they see Sungyeol on the couch laying their as he takes pictures around him. Kiseop sits in the chair and tell the members to on without him. “Are you sure Kiseop-ah?” “N-Ne.. I’ll be fine.” Dongho enters a big room and feel the temperature drop immensely. “Ppoo Ppoo-ya.. where are you?” He says again. Scratching noises come from the closet. Dongho turns quickly and shines the light on the door. “Ppoo Ppoo?” He says in fear. A whimper comes from the other side. Dongho smiles and opens the door to see Ppoo Ppoo in front of him. “Oh, Ppoo Ppoo! Don’t do that! You scared me!” Ppoo Ppoo begins to whimper and wiggle out of Dongho’s arms. Once the puppy is free he runs out of the closet whimpering. “What got into him?” Dongho felt shuffling behind him and noticed something cold on his shoulder. Dongho carefully turned having one eye closed not wanting to see something that would frighten him. A young lady in white with marks on her neck stared back at the frozen maknae and smiled. Dongho’s vision went dark and hit the floor.

All of the infinite members met up in the hall and saw Ukiss. “Yah, why are you guys here?” Sunggyu asked them. “The screens went black. So we came to check the connections over here and help out on the investigation.” Should we split into groups?” Woohyun suggested them all. “No, they investigation is more than half way over.” “What time is it?” Eli asked. “2 minutes to 3:20am, wae?” Eli only nodded and began to walk with L and Hoya to go take more pictures. Sungyeol was in the living room still with Kiseop and was recording himself talking about his fans and kissmes. Kiseop giggled at his actions then heard a bang from the kitchen. “Oh, not again!” Kiseop burrowed deeper in the chair and closed his eyes. Sungjong met up with Hoya and Hoon asking where Dongwoo ran off to. “I haven’t seen him, why?” “Because hyung is scared. And it’s really dark.” Sungjong walked down the hallway and looked into a room. Dongwoo walked out of a room and entered another. “Uwah, it’s so cold in here!” Dongwoo shined his light near the bed and saw two legs. “Ah! kkamjjaga! (you scared/startled me) ” Dongwoo gasped. Dongho turned to him and smiled. “Annyeong.” A young lady’s voice came out from Dongho. Dongwoo’s eyes widen in shock “Who.. w-who are you?” Dongho laughed “My name is Miya.” “So.. you’re the ghost?” Dongwoo asked her. “Geurae.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeahhhhhhhh I tried not to read it while posting it up... O_O haha but enjoy (^o^)/