Paranormal Kiss~

[Ukiss] Halloween Special

Kiseop stops in his tracks and shouts in frustration “Where did it go?!” Turning around to look behind himself he sees a small figure move quickly across the room. “What the..” He moves closer to the unknown figure and notices it’s eyes peeking out from under the bed. Kiseop slowly crouches down and looks into the dark corner. 

"Aishh it’s so cold out here I can see my own breath!" Soohyun complains to himself. "W-Where is K-Kiseop-ah? Did he c-come out yet?" Soohyun walks over to Jaeseop with his teeth chattering as he rubs his arms for warmth. "Aniyo, I think he’s still in there." Jaeseop looks up at the building then back at Soohyun. "What’s taking him so long? We need to leave." Soohyun whispers to himself. "Kiseop hyung is still in there?" Dongho stood next to s then coughed loudly. "Yah, did you take your medicine?" Jaeseop questioned the maknae. Dongho nodded rubbing his nose then smiled "Don’t worry hyung." "Kiseop-ah needs to hurry up we can’t stay here for a long time, we need to go back." Soohyun spoke up once more then sighed.

Kiseop ran out of the room and into the kitchen. “What the heck was that!?” He stood by the sink trying to calm down. “Aishhh! Why is it always me!?” Kiseop then grabbed something out from one of the bottom drawers walking back into the room. “Hopefully this will help.” He answered himself as he crouched down once more. Kiseop held out his hand and waved it side to side “Come out now… you need to go.” The creature growled at him then began to move closer towards his hand. “Please don’t hurt me.. please don’t hurt me… jebal.” (please)

Kevin jogged up to the members with Eli and Hoon. “I called the manager, he’s on his way.” “Dahaengida!” (what a relief/ thank goodness) Dongho exhaled happily. A door suddenly opened causing the boys to look over. Out came a small brown dog barking at all of them running towards Soohyun and Dongho. “Oh! Ppoo Ppoo!” Dongho got on one knee and hugged his dog. “Yah! Ppoo Ppoo-ya! Why did you go in there! Aish, bad Ppoo Ppoo!” Dongho glared at him but couldn’t hold in his smile from seeing his puppy. Kiseop walked out with a bag of dog treats and a box that had ‘Extra’ written on it. “Yah! Kiseop-ah what took you so long?!” “Mianhae, I had to use dog treats to force Ppoo Ppoo out from under Dongho’s old bed. At first he kept growling at me but as soon as I got out food he liked me, just like Dongho!” The members laughed and looked at Dongho. “Geuraeyo..” (that’s right/ yes) He said sarcastically.

Leaving the dorm, the manager turned down the music to speak. “You know how our dorm is now under construction right? Well a good friend of mine suggested me a nice place for us to stay for 2 months. So once we arrive, we need to greet, thank the owner and start to unpack.” All the members cheered and began to guess where they’ll be staying. “I hope we’re near a lot of girl groups!” Hoon said. “Uwah! Daebak!” Soohyun clapped excitedly. “I want our dorm to be close to Infinite’s or MBLAQ’s.” Kevin added. “I wonder how big it’s going to be..” Kiseop said to himself. “Hyung, what day is it today?” Eli checked his phone, “September 26th.” Dongho leaned towards Eli and shook his head, “No, the day hyung.” “Oh, it’s Thursday, wae?” Dongho sat back down and looked out the window tilting his head in confusion. “I thought it was Friday for some reason..”

Entering the building, Soohyun walked in first with two big boxes with his name written on it followed by Eli with another huge box and a luggage bag on his left shoulder. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Soohyun and this is Eli.” The boys bowed to the manager’s friend with a smile. “Nice to meet you, I’m Nam Kyujoon, I am the owner of this building.” “Oh, so you know everything about this place?” Eli questioned the middle aged man. “Majayo.” (that’s right/that’s correct) Eli nodded and looked around the lobby. The rest of the members walked in carrying many boxes and luggage as they set them down on the floor to greet the owner as well. “Annyeonghaseyo!” They all greeted in unison. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Nam Kyujoon the owner. Allow me to take you all up to your new dorm.” “Kamsahamnida Kyujoon-ssi!” (boss/sir) Soohyun answered kindly. 

"Alright boys, here is your new dorm. On the mini coffee table there is 7 sets of keys for all of you, I hope you all enjoy your stay." Ukiss’s manager turned around and shook his friend’s hand and gave him a quick hug. "Thank you so much Kyujoon hyung, komawoyo." Kyujoon smiled with a chuckle, "Anything for a good friend." All the members bowed and thanked the owner as he left to continue his own schedule. "Everyone, let’s hurry up and pack so we can eat, ne?" Soohyun announced.

 

-1 hour later- 

"Wahhh.. I never felt this tired ever since the Neverland promotions.." Dongho breathed heavily, wiping sweat off his neck with a napkin. Jaeseop squinted disapprovingly, "You only unpacked your stuff Dongho-ya.” Dongho smiled evilly. “I know.” Jaeseop shook his head and walked to the living room where the members were resting. “Ughhhh baegopa..” (i’m hungry) Kevin whined. “Me too!” Hoon replied. “What are we going to eat?” Kiseop asked Soohyun. “How about we either order take out or go somewhere?” He suggested. Dongho lazily walked into the room, “I’m… too tired… to walk.” Dongho plopped on the couch next to Eli. “I think we’re all too lazy to move. And manager hyung isn’t going to be here for 2 weeks.” Kevin added. “What do you mean?” Dongho furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. “He’s having family issues. And he can’t stay in the dorm with us, none of our managers can.” Dongho nodded. “So we’re alone?” Jaeseop continued the conversation. “Basically.”

"How long will the order take?" Dongho sadly complained Hoon. "They told me 15 to 20 minutes since we ordered from the phone." "Ughhhh it’s only been 10 minutes! I’m gonna die!" Dongho dropped his head into his pink pillow and pretended to sob. Hoon pat him on the shoulder "Just wait another 10 minutes Dongho-ya, you’ll survive." Hoon turned around hearing Ppoo Ppoo scurrying over to Dongho his hand trying to get his attention while whining. "Awww Ppoo Ppoo komawo. Here, sit on my lap." Hoon and Dongho petted Ppoo Ppoo for a bit as they fed him his own dinner for the day. "Since Ppoo Ppoo is fed now you should go put him back in his cage while I clean up the couch a bit." Dongho frowned as he kissed Ppoo Ppoo’s small head. "If only Jaeseop hyung wasn’t allergic to Ppoo Ppoo, he’s like family." A sudden knock came from the door followed by the door bell. "It’s here!" Dongho exclaimed as he quickly put Ppoo Ppoo in his cage and stood next to Hoon as he opened the door.

Four young men stood in front of Dongho and Hoon with a basket of fruit and desserts. One boy smiled shyly and handed them the basket of treats “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kwan Hyunsu. This is Jung Minki, Suk Minso, and Cho Chulmoo.” He and his friends bowed respectively. “We heard there were new people on this floor so we wanted to stop by and greet you all properly.” Hoon smiled and invited them in to greet the rest of the members. Ukiss stood in front of the boys in a line “One, two, three, Annyeonghaseyo! We are, U kiss!” The members bowed smiling at the boys. The boys lined up and bowed “Annyeonghaseyo!”  The tallest boy stepped out of line first, “I’m Kwan Hyunsu, nice to meet you!” “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Minki, i’m one of your neighbors.” Everyone giggled at his greeting. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Suk Minso. My friends are big fans of Ukiss.” He laughed in embarrassment. “Ohhhhh!” “Jinjja!?” “Uwah!” “Daeeeebak!” Hoon commented in excitement. “Annyeonghaseyo… I’m the maknae Cho Chulmoo, please take care of me!” Soohyun pushed Dongho forward and smiled “This is Shin Dongho, he’s also a maknae.” Dongho cleared his throat, “Ne, annyeong. What year were you born in?” “1996.” Dongho nodded. “Call me hyung Chulmoo-ya.” Chulmoo laughed “Ne, hyung.”

*Knock* *Knock* ~  “Customer 1004, your food has arrived!” A male shouted from outside the hall. Kiseop got out his wallet running up to the door. “Kamsahamnida.” Kiseop bowed to the delivery man speed walking back into the kitchen with all the boys. ”You should stay for dinner.” Eli suggested to the four of them. “Thank you, but we already ate.” Hyunsu told him apologetically. “We should all get together and hang out sometime.” Kevin said to Minki. “We should, it would be fun.” As Ukiss walked them out the door Chulmoo tilted his head and turned to the members. He looked at their door number then back out into the hall. “Your room number.. it’s 1004?” Jaeseop furrowed his eyebrows then nodded. “Wae?” He asked him curiously. “Ahaha nothing.. I thought it was 1040 haha.. my mistake.” Jaeseop looked at him with suspicion. “Well, thank you for welcoming us here.” Jaeseop switched the subject. “Your welcome, see you guys around!” Chulmoo ran back to his friends entering an elevator.

Kevin handed Eli a bunch of jackets “Eli can you put this in the closet?” “Okay, but what closet? Where is it?” Kevin pointed down the hall “When I was looking around, there was a room on the right with a big closet. It’s not hard to miss.” Eli looked down the hall  ”What room?”  Kevin looked at the ceiling as he made a small ‘O’ shape with his mouth “Uhhhh.. I think it’s.. oh yeah! The last room on the right.” Before Kevin could look at Eli standing next to him, Eli was already walking towards the right side of the hall. Arriving at the last room Eli opened the closet and felt chills. “Woah, why is it so cold in here? Do they have air conditioning in walk in closets too?”. He hung the sweaters and jackets quickly and noticed the light kept dimming. “Aishhh! They don’t even switch out the lights for the new guests!? Jeez.” “Eli.. Eli! Hurry! Come here, quick!” Eli turned and ran out of the room to see what was going on with one of s. “What! What’s wrong? Are you hurt, do you need help?” Kiseop turned to look at Eli. “What?” Eli looked around the kitchen and living room. “Didn’t you or someone call for help?” Kiseop thought to himself. “Um, no. We’re the only ones here, why do you ask?” “I thought I heard-” Eli sighed. “Never mind.” Kiseop looked at his bowl of fruit then gasped. “Maybe you misheard me! Because when I was cutting my fruit I was singing g-dragons crayon. You know, Meori eokkae mureup bal swag check swag check!” Kiseop sang. (foot is bal and hurry is ppali) “Plus I hit my foot on the chair and cried out so you definitely misheard.” Eli thought about it but shook his head in disagreement. “No, I don’t think so.” 

A few days later Soohyun watched Dongho mark his calendar with an ‘X’ on each day. “Dongho-ya, why are you doing that to your calendar?” Dongho pouted, “Since I keep forgetting what day it is I decided to keep track. Then again, it’s also a plus for knowing when to take medication.” Soohyun patted his back and walked to his room. “Uwah, I can’t believe it’s the 3rd of October. That means 28 more days until Halloween!” Dongho put a pumpkin sticker on the 31st and skipped to the kitchen thinking about all the candy he’ll own in one night.

As Dongho skipped past the bathroom door he heard whispering coming from inside. He stopped in his tracks and walked backwards to the door putting his ear on it. Hearing a member mumbling, Dongho closed his eyes hoping it’ll make it more clearer for him to hear what the male was saying. After a few seconds the mumbling stopped. Dongho opened his eyes and looked at the door. “What the heck?” he said quietly. “Hajima!” the male shouted. Dongho’s eyes widen in shock. “Kevin hyung, wae geuraeyo!?” (what’s wrong/why are you [being] like this/whats with you) Dongho began to twist the knob in panic until it unlocked. Barging in, Dongho saw the window open and looked out to see where went. “Aishhh, where did he go?! What is he thinking!?” In a hurry Dongho turned the knob quickly but noticed it was locked again. Dongho kept turning and shaking the knob furiously only thinking about where Kevin ran off to. “Jebal… open up!” Dongho shouted. The door finally unlocks again “Asa!” The maknae cheered. Before stepping out from the bathroom Dongho bumps into Kevin causing them to hit the floor loudly. 

"Dongho-ya, That hurt! You don’t need to run out!" Kevin complained rubbing his back side. "HYUNG!" Dongho hugged Kevin holding in his tears. Kevin sat there in confusion then started to pat his back slowly. "Why did you do that hyung?! You scared me!" "Do what? What are you saying?" Dongho then pushed Kevin away. "Hyung, you’re too much! Now you’re gonna pretend what you did to me!?" Dongho turned away from him pouting. "Dongho-ya i’m so confused.." "Why did you lock yourself in the bathroom?!" Kevin was taken aback by his words "The bathroom? I just came back from recording." "I heard your voice hyung, Geojitmal hajimayo!" (don’t lie! [formal]) "Dongho-ya, i’m not. It’s Kevin hyung you’re talking to. Why would I lie to you?" Dongho looked at Kevin then sighed. "Ne, hyung.. you’re right." "What’s going on here?" Hoon looked at the both of them. Kevin got up as he helped Dongho up as well "We crashed into each other that’s all." Kevin told Hoon. "I see, well we need to go to the practice room again. Manager hyung has an announcement for us." "Araso." Kevin walked out of the dorm leaving Dongho and Hoon behind. "Uh, hyung." Dongho uttered. "What?" "By any chance, you didn’t.. well… you guys don’t lock the bathroom door right?" Hoon chuckled at Dongho "Dongho-ya, the lock is inside the bathroom, not outside like our old dorm." Dongho gulped widening his eyes and followed Hoon out of the dorm.

-The clock transitions from 2:59 am to 3am-

 One week later Kiseop tosses and turns breathing heavily. “Hajima, Jebal.” Kiseop sits in a white room alone. He only hears silence until he begins to cough. He tries to clear his throat but ends up coughing harder. Soon enough, Kiseop begins to cough up blood. “Anyone! Hello!? Sallyeojuseyo!!” (help me/save me) Kiseop screams at the top of his lungs.He falls to the ground and looks up to see a young lady in a white dress frowning angrily at him. He looks at her neck and notices red long marks and cuts on her palms. His vision begins to fade and sees nothing but darkness. Kiseop abruptly sits up gasping for air in his bed looking around the room. He feels the sweat on his forehead and chest then wiping it away with his shirt. “Bwoyah! What was that?!” He looks over at the clock; it’s 3:54am. He touches his lips then sighs in relief. “It was just a dream..”

Walking into the kitchen for some water he spots Jaeseop sitting at the table with a mug. “What are you doing up?” Jaeseop looks up at Kiseop and slightly smiles. “I’m actually heading back to bed soon. What’s your excuse?” Kiseop laughs nervously “Bad dream.” Jaeseop nods and begins to look for something to eat.. “Can you get a plate down?” Kiseop grabs a plate from the cupboard but grins. Jaeseop fills his mug with hot tea again then turns to the toaster waiting for his bread. Kiseop suddenly takes Jaeseop’s plate and sneaks off to the hall waiting to see if he’ll notice. “Hot..hot.. ow…hot!” Jaeseop whispered. “What th.. where did my plate..” Jaeseop hears faint snickering and looks into the hallway. “You’re horrible, you know that?” “Mian.” Kiseop sets his plate back down and tells him goodnight. “Why am I friends with him again?” Jaeseop said out loud to himself. Opening the fridge out of boredom he looks at the eggs and contemplates if he should wait 4 more hours or not. “I’m hungry… but i’m not thathungry..”  Turning back around to drink his tea, the mug is nowhere in sight. Jaeseop looks around the table and checks under the table to see if it fell on the floor. “But if it fell, I would have heard it. Everyone would’ve.” It doesn’t take long for the light bulb to go off, “Kiseop!” He growled. “I should have known he would pull a stu-” Jaeseop freezes when he sees his mug behind him on the counter. He feels an eerie chill run up his spin and an unknown presence near him as his heart rate begins to increase. After standing there for a few minutes, he feels more at ease and finally turns around to leave to his room forgetting about his toast and mug.

 -2 Weeks later-

Hoon was playing his piano practicing his part he had to have ready for the recording tomorrow. However, the strums of a guitar kept annoying him. Hoon slammed his hands in the keys. “It’s either Jaeseop or Kevin..” Hoon knew it was only him and Kevin home so he didn’t know why he would mention Jaeseop. “Yah! Kevin! Stop playing the guitar for a while I need to practice for the album!” Hoon shouted then waited in the silence. Hoon began his first verse and added in his lyrics almost to the chorus the guitar began to strum again, but louder. “AISHH!” Hoon got up from the piano and barged out into the hall following the guitar strumming two doors down. Pushing the door open, he sees Kevin listening to music with his headphones on.

"Yah, stop playing around and give me the guitar." Hoon demanded. Kevin only stared weirdly at him then continued to listen to the song. "Kevin!" Hoon raised his voice. Kevin took out his earbuds "What?" "Where’s your guitar?" Kevin furrowed his eyebrows "My guitar? it’s not here." Hoon sighed. "The where did you put it?" Kevin pointed out the window "It’s in the trunk of the car? Waeyo? Did you want to use it?" Hoon went silent feeling terror cloud his mind. "A-Aniyo, I thought… you were using it." "Nope." Kevin answered in english. Hoon slowly walked back to his room and saw his window open. "It was coming from outside… eah, it’s from outside."

"i’m telling you guys the truth!" Soohyun retorted. "Hyung, are you sure what you saw was real?" Hoon asked him once more. "Yes, i’m 100% sure." Hoon nodded and told the police to come inside the dorm. "So tell me what has been happening this month so far sir." The officer asked Soohyun and the rest of Ukiss. "A lot of our stuff has been missing or being moved around and Soohyun hyung keeps seeing a girl in our dorm." "I’m telling you, it’s a sasaeng!" Soohyun complained to the police. "Soohyun-ssi, there is a slight chance it might be a sasaeng, but right now we need you to answer questions and tell us about all the incidents that have been occurring." Soohyun sighed deeply "Ne." 

"Now that we have completed this part of the investigation, do you mind having some of my teammates look around?" "No, go ahead." Ukiss waited in the lobby nervously. Coming out from the elevator was Chulmoo, and Minki. "Oh! Dongho hyung! Hyung!" Chulmoo ran over to Ukiss waving as he bowed. "Annyeong Chulmoo." Dongho said depressingly. Minki bowed and waved at Kevin. "Why are you all so down?" Soohyun looked over "A sasaeng is invading our privacy!" Minki held up his hands half way "My bad." Kevin stood up and walked over to Minki. "He’s just upset, don’t worry about it." Chulmoo looked at Minki with his eyes giving him a look. "Um, we’ll be right back." Minki dragged Chulmoo back to the elevators where Ukiss couldn’t see them. "Yah, michyeosseo!? You can’t tell them!" Chulmoo frowned. "Why not!?" "Because you.. you just can’t!" Minki raised his voice. "But they have a right to know!" Chulmoo raised his voice back. "Know what?" Kevin popped out from behind walking closer to them. "What are you guys talking about?" Kevin asked again in curiosity. Minki sighed. "Let me get the guys, we’ll all explain it." "Hyunsu knows more so he’ll explain most of it." Chulmoo told them.

 Back in they’re dorm Hyunsu glared at Chulmoo. “So Chulmoo-ya said you had something to tell us..” Kevin curiously said. “Why don’t you tell them Chulmoo-ya.” The young boy gulped then inhaled and exhaled slowly. “Room 1004… is haunted.” Chulmoo revealed. Everyone stayed silent for a few moments until Kevin spoke up. “Jinjja? This place… is haunted?” Hyunsu nodded slowly then looked behind himself down the hallway leading to the members rooms. “Ne, everyone knows about this as soon as they move in.” “Well then how come no one told us as soon as we got THIS ROOM!?” Kiseop shouted in fear. “Calm down Kiseop-ah, there’s no such thing as.. ghosts.” Soohyun spoke out hesitantly. “Do you guys want to hear the story of the couple that died here?” Kiseop’s eyes widen and covered his ears. “Andwae! Shireo!” Kiseop sat closer to Hoon. “Tell us the story.” Eli said. Chulmoo looked at Hyunsu, Hyunsu then nodded as he cleared his throat. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was so scared when I wrote this at night on Halloween >.< Good thing I listened to up beat music to calm my nerves haha ^^ If you read this... read it in the day!!!! Don't say I didn't warn you! :O