Finale!

[Ukiss] Halloween Special

“No one has seen Dongho?” Soohyun asked Kevin and Woohyun. “Nope.” Kevin said. A sudden bark came from out of the hallway “Ppoo Ppoo?” Soohyun looked down and saw Ppoo Ppoo sit on the couch. “Well we found Ppoo Ppoo.” “Let’s review the footage since we’re here.” Kevin informed them. “Yeah, let’s take a look.” Woohyun replied. Jaeseop walked by and saw Ppoo Ppoo as he walked closer to Woohyun. “I see you guys found Ppoo Ppoo..” “Yeah he just ran up to us.” Jaeseop nodded as he made sure to keep distance from Ppoo Ppoo. L and Eli saw Hoya sitting in the kitchen with Sunggyu doing an EVP session. They all sat there silently waiting as they played back the audio. “Nothing. Aishh!” Sunggyu raised his voice. “Don’t worry hyung, we still have footage and motion sensors.” L reassured Sunggyu. “Ara, but it would be cool to have audio on this thing.” Hoya walked over and took pictures of the table and cabinets. After reviewing the images Hoya gasped and motioned Sunggyu and the rest of them to see what he got. “What? What did you capture?” L asked him. “It looks like.. orbs.” “Orbs?” Eli said tilting his head. “Yeah theres one on the counter, see.” Hoya pointed to the white orb for everyone to see.

“You need to leave! You’re scaring my friends and I don’t like that at all.” Dongho laughed “Shireo! I won’t! I like to scare people, plus i’m good at causing trouble.. it’s the only thing i’m good at.” ‘What happened that made you be like this?” Dongho sat on the bed and sighed “Let’s just say something terribly happened to my significant other.” “Is that the reason why? Because of your boyfriend? Dongho sat up and glared deadly at Dongwoo “I don’t want to talk about him.” Dongwoo remembered the story Ukiss told him about and cleared his throat. “Is it because of the accident?” Dongho stood up and walked over to Dongwoo angrily. “I didn’t kill him!” She yelled at him. “I didn’t say you did Miya-ssi!” He answered in fear. “But i’m telling you this now.. it wasn’t your fault. You need to understand that.” Dongho looked away and walked to the closet. “I will never be forgiven. He doesn’t love me, I did something terrible.” Dongwoo hugged Dongho and patted his back. “Trust me, he’ll forgive you for your small mistake. Mistakes always happen and we need to learn from them.” Dongho shed tears and sniffled.

Kiseop suddenly jolted up from his nap causing Sungyeol to jump. “Ahhhhh kkamjjaga!” He complained. “Mianhae, but I remember my dream now.” Sungyeol scooted closer to Kiseop. “What was it about?” Kiseop pointed down the hall, “The ghosts.” “Ghosts?” Sungyeol widened his eyes. Kiseop nodded and stood up “We need to find the members and get Dongho and Dongwoo.” “W-Waeyo?” Kiseop walked down the hallway with Sungyeol right behind. “They’re in trouble.” Hoon was in his room with Hoya and Kevin chatting about life until they heard footsteps coming from outside the door. Kevin pointed the camera at the door and saw Kiseop with Sungyeol. “Oh, hey guys!” Kevin greeted them. “Get up we need to leave.” Hoon walked over to Kiseop looking concerned. “What’s wrong?” Kiseop started to walk down the hallway again. “Yah, Kiseop-ah! Answer me!” Hoon yelled. “Dongho and Dongwoo are in trouble, he remembered his dream.” “A dream? But a dream is a dream.” Hoya said. “Yeah but Kiseop has been having these weird dreams about the ghosts and most of it was real.” Kevin explained.

 

Eli, L, and Sunggyu walked right by Kiseop, Sungyeol, Hoon, Kevin and Hoya. “What are you guys doing?” Sunggyu asked them. “No time to explain, we all need to get Dongwoo and Dongho.” L and Eli looked at each other wondering what was going on. Sunggyu nodded, “Let’s get the others then.” “I’ll do it.” Eli called out. Eli ran to the left side of the hallway and looked into each room searching for Jaeseop, Sungjong, Soohyun, and Woohyun. Woohyun opened another pack of batteries and put them in the camera. “Is it working now?” Soohyun asked him. “No, the battery keeps dying!” “Are they brand new?” Jaeseop asks them. “Yeah! We just bought them this morning.” Woohyun complained. Taking the new batteries out again he began to open another package until Eli walked in on them. “You guys, come with me! Kiseop says Dongho and Dongwoo are in trouble!” Soohyun stands up quickly grabbing Ppoo Ppoo. “Lead the way.” Pacing back and forth Sungjong sees Kiseop and Sungyeol speed walking towards him from his video camera. “Why are you guys walking so fast?” Kiseop looks at Sungyeol. “You were looking for Dongwoo hyung, right?” Sungjong put his video camera away. “Majayo.” “Well you also need to come with us.” Sungjong then saw everyone gather behind the two of them. “What’s going on here?” Before Kiseop could explain, they all heard Dongwoo talking faintly from the right side of the dorm. “They’re in her room.” Kiseop says seriously. “Who?” “The ghost that visits my dreams.” “Uwah, that’s scary!” Sungyeol uttered.

“Uljima, Miya-ssi. Or…Dongho-ya?” Dongwoo says in confusion. ”Either way we’re both crying.” Dongwoo nods in agreement. Suddenly, all the boys came in the room and crowded next to Dongwoo and Dongho. Before any of them could speak up they see a shadow in the closet come out. “Miya-ya, uljima.” An unknown male voice came from the side of them. Dongwoo and Dongho turn to see a tall male with very pale skin. “Um, can I help you?” Dongwoo says kindly. The male ignores his question and walks up to them. “You shouldn’t cry Miya-ya, you look ugly when you cry.” Dongho gasped in annoyance. “Yah, Shin Joon-ah! Why are you here?” Dongwoo let’s go of Dongho and steps back while Infinite and Ukiss gape at how Dongho’s voice is a girl’s. “Is this.. your boyfriend Miya-ssi?” “Ne, it’s this pabo.” Joon step closer to Dongho and smiles. “Why do you look so manly? Is this how the kids are nowadays?” Joon joked with her. Dongho punched him in the arm “Yah! I’m borrowing this boy, so shut up!” “What an arm! But, you know he’s right Miya-ya.” Dongho looked at the ground as tears began to form again. “What did I say Miya-ya!” “I know, but you left me.” “I’m here now, so how could I leave you?” Joon sweetly told her. “Miya-ya, i’m not sad or mad or upset with you. I knew you were in a lot of pain and I wanted to help but you always shut me out. That’s why on that day I was going to give this to you.”

Joon held out his hand and opened it. A beautiful ring was resting on his palm. “Yeppuda!” Dongho hugged Joon and started to lean close to his face until the members pulled him away from Joon. “Uwahhh daebak!” “Yah yah yah! Inma!” “What is going on!?” They all complained awkwardly. Joon cleared his throat and looked at the members. “Joesonghamnida.” he bowed to them. “I think you should let the boy have his body back now Miya-ya.” Miya stepped out of Dongho as Soohyun caught the maknae before he could hit the floor.
Infinite and Ukiss watched Joon and Miya walk towards the lit up closet. “Kamsahamnida.” Miya said to Dongwoo. Everyone squinted their eyes as the light got brighter. “So this is what the light is suppose to look like.” Sunggyu said to himself. “Agreed.” Soohyun added. Joon and Miya were nowhere to be seen as the room became dark again. Dongho mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes. “What.. happened hyung?” Soohyun only smiles as he helps Dongho back up on his feet. Dongwoo picked up his flashlight and hit it on the side as it turned back on. “Much better”.

Kiseop and Dongho were walking out to the elevator with Ppoo Ppoo and a few flashlights in a bag. “Dongho-ya, do you remember anything that happened earlier?” Dongho stopped walking and thought to himself. “Um, I remember a few things but most of it was a blur. But hyung, i’m really hungry.” Kiseop then chuckled and messed up his hair “Glad to have you back.” As they were entering the elevator Kiseop then jokingly said “You voice is more deeper now too.” Dongho glared at him “Yah! what’s that suppose to mean hyung?! Marhaebwayo! Marhaebwayo (tell me) hyunnnggg!” Hoon and Hoya walked over to Kevin and Jaeseop “What a night huh?” “Tell me about it!” Hoon answered Hoya. “So maybe your nights will be more calmer now.” Kevin shook his head. “Aniyo, our nights are never calm.” He laughed. “The only difference is there will be no ghosts disturbing us.” Jaeseop added. L, Woohyun, and Eli were sitting in the chairs at the lobby waiting for the manager to bring the van. “So do you believe now?” L asked him. “Yeah, it was hard to believe at first but now I do.” Woohyun smiled as he sighed in relief. “Hopefully we won’t need to go through this again.” Woohyun expressed. Sungyeol and Sungjong were walking with Dongwoo carrying some of the equipment out to the lobby. “Today was pretty interesting.” Sungjong nodded. “But Dongwoo hyung, i’m glad you faced your fears in ghosts.” Dongwoo shook his head. “No, I only it up for my good friends.” Sungyeol punched him playfully. “Yah, Dongwoo hyung! You’re a good friend you know that?” Dongwoo smiled childishly “Ara.”

Soohyun and Sunggyu walked side by side looking at their members. “I just wanna say you guys did a good job.” Soohyun said. “Especially Dongwoo-ya, you did really well.” Dongwoo shook his head. “Aniyo, everyone did good. I just helped a few people out.” Ukiss said goodbye to Infinite and stayed at the hotel one more day just to be safe and left 6 cameras rolling back at the house. The next day Ukiss reviewed the tapes and found nothing suspicious on them.

“Wait wait wait! Hold on! Hyung, that’s not how it went!” Dongho complained to Kevin. “Oh yeah? Then how did it go? Why don’t you tell them!” He complained back. “Aniyo, I think Kevin is right.” Dongwoo defended him. “Yah Dongwoo-ya he missed a part.” Sunggyu also complained. “Well we can’t let Dongho tell it, he doesn’t even know the full story!” Sungyeol added. “Wahhh, it’s not my fault I passed out and got taken advantage of!” Sungjong then looked apologetically at Dongho. “But it is… in a way.” “Why don’t we let Soohyun hyung tell it?” Hoya suggests. “You don’t want that.. he’s a bad story teller.” Kiseop laughed. “Laugh one more time Kiseop-ah!” Soohyun stared down at him. “Mianhae..” 

“Aishhhh forget it! it’s been a week since this happened and it has been more than a 30 minutes!” Seungho shouts. “Ne, we have to hurry up and get back to our rooms.” Zico informed them. “Wait wait. Why did the ghost die again?” Woohyun asked innocently. All of the infinite members groaned. “The fake story was she wanted to poison herself with the wine but her boyfriend accidentally drank it instead.” Youngjae explained to Woohyun. “Ohhh, komawo!” he replied. “So what’s the real story?” Peniel asked Kevin. “The owner Kyujoon-ssi told us that she stabbed him in the heart and hung herself in the closet since her insecurities and his career was overwhelming her.” BTOB and MBLAQ nodded understanding. “So did you guys really see the ghosts?” Leo asked Ukiss. “Ne.” said Jaeseop. “Uwahhh daebak!” N gasped hitting Ken playfully. “Yah! Don’t hit me!“ Ken whined. “Do you have evidence?” Ravi and Yongguk both said in unison. Joon, Zelo and Eunkwang laughed. “We do.” said Sungjong.

Suddenly the lights started to flicker. Everyone stood up quickly looking around the room. The lights suddenly bursts causing everyone to scream. “Is everyone okay?” Soohyun yells out. “We’re okay!” said P.O “Same here.” said Himchan. “But who’s at the door?” Sungjae said nervously. All the idols looked over and saw the scream mask and ran to the back of the room. “Umm, you guys Hello?” Amber called out as she removed her mask. The boys looked over and saw Amber with 2 PD’s. “B.A.P, Vixx, and BTOB you guys are needed on stage.” The PD told them. “Annyeongaseyo! And happy late halloween sunbaenims.” They all said happily. “MBLAQ and Block B, your managers are looking for you.” MBLAQ and Block B bowed respectfully to the idols as they left. “Infinite and Ukiss your special stage is next, please get ready.” As Ukiss was leaving after Infinite Kevin turned to Amber. “So what brought you here Amber?” “I was looking for the bathroom but then I heard you guys talking about ghosts.” Kevin nodded. “So you didn’t flicker the lights?” Amber shook her head. “No, why?” Eli walked by without saying anything as Kevin just laughed nervously. Amber watched the boys leave to go perform on Inkigayo. “I wonder why they’re so nervous around me?” Amber giggled. “Is it because i’m pretty?” Amber laughed at her humor and closed the door as she continued to look for the bathroom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know the ending was a bit all over the place since there were so many idols in the room but I hope you enjoyed this Special!\(~o~)/  And I really loved Ambers part hahaha she's so cute!