allkpop~Céline Performs At 'Infinite Dream MBC' Concert

Divinity | Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 25, 2015
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
Former member of GRACE, Céline performs traditional Korean folk song at 'Infinite Dream MBC' concert
September 1, 2014 @ 11:00 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by Angel_
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
9823
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Many people know that Pledis Entertainment girl group GRACE was disbanded just last month as well as Hello Venus. And no activity has happened with any members of either group since then, but now Céline, a member of GRACE and the maknae will be the first to appear on TV since either groups disbandment, as she participated in the 'Infinite Dream MBC' concert.

SEE ALSO: JYP Entertainment announces of new girl group 8sians

Céline was invited to to the concert as many other artists such as EXO-K, B1A4, After School, Ailee, and so much more!

If you didn't know, this concert was to celebrate the opening of the MBC headquarters in Sangnam and to showcase new and fresh performances that have never been seen before. 

Céline performed a song titled 'Can't Live Without Love' by Cho Young Nam, and transformed it into a traditional Korean folk song. She moved the audience with her sweet and sorrow voice which we never got to see when she was in GRACE. And of course the audience was shocked by the Céline's voice despite being only 12 years old (13 in Korea).

After her performance many were wondering if Céline would promote as a solo artist, become a actress or model, or even join a new group in Pledis Entertainment or another entertainment company. But nothing has come from Pledis Entertainment about what would happen to the members of GRACE, Yoo Ara, or Yoonjo. So if you want to be kept updated make sure to check allkpop in the future for more updates about what Pledis Entertainment has planned for.

Also on the side note, former member Jin, who left GRACE for personal reasons back in March debuted as solo artist under JYP Entertainment today with a song titled 'Gone'.

TAGS
Céline
GRACE
Can't Live Without Love
Korean Folk Song