Chapter 2: Debut [October 2, 2014]

Divinity | Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 25, 2015

All six girls of Divinity were excited to finally be at the "M! Countdown' building. It was their time to show off their skills, despite being young. Today would be the day they would prove people wrong, that they couldn't perform. 

Juyeon was grinning very wide, next to her Sam was doing the same, seeing the stage with cameras and lights all over the place. Sam blinked multiple times, "I can't believe we're here girls." Li clapped her hands once, "I know Juyeon unnie! This is the most exciting part of my life to date!" the girls were getting caught up they stopped walking to their changing room so Taehee had to snap them out of it.

"Come on girls lets get changed!", Taehee was walking with their Manager Oppa a little away from the other five girls. White was the last one  with Cé​line to follow, as she didn't want any of the other girls to get lost, and being the second oldest took responsibility. 

After the girls got backstage they immediately changed into their stage outfits for their debut.

Taehee checked each and every girl to make sure they were okay. They were called to do a practice stage before the real thing. White lead the way since she was the first one to go out the door, "Come on girls!" she said excitedly. 

All the girls couldn't contain their excitement but also their nervousness from this being their debut stage. The girls got onstage and saw where the fans would be, they all took in deep breaths as they walked to the front. The girls all bowed to the crew and started their practice run. 

Afterwards they got offstage and shook their nervousness out, for now. Sam shook her head, "I know we prepared for this but why does it feel different now?" 

Taehee smiled as they got to their changing room, "Well I mean it is for real this time. The real coming." the other members nodded.  Céline shrugged, "It is scary but its something that'll be normal. But I guess unnies even I get nervous. More now since its our debut together as Divinity." 

Li hugged Céline, "I'm glad we're together to Céline." everyone else hugged each other for support. 

****

It was time as Divinity was called to standby, it was show time. Divinity went on standby as TaeTiSeo were starting their performance. Taehee called all the girls together for one final talk. Tahee smiled, "We finally did it girls! We are here together and we are doing this together. Let's show the people all over the world what Pledis Entertainment girl group Divinity can do!" the girls nodded and put their hands in together and shouted a "Fighting!" then it was their turn.

Afterwards the girls got off the stage feeling very satisfied and they all hugged each other after finishing their debut stage. Juyeon shouted happily, "We did it girls!" they all cheered for each other as they went back to their dorm feeling very satisfied and now starting their Kpop careers as Divinity.