Chapter 1: Debut Showcase

Divinity | Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 25, 2015

Game

Dance Show
White→Hyoyeon
Li→Sooyoung
Sam→Yoona
Céline→Seohyun

[Cover] SISTAR19 'Ma Boy'
Taehee→Bora
Juyeon→Hyorin

After the three performances their Divinity was getting interviewed. 

Taehee started the greeting and the others joined in with, "Hello, we are the guardians to your heart, we are Divinity!" the girls bowed in their seats, sitting closet to the MC, oldest to youngest.

The MC nodded, "Yes we are here with Divinity. A new girl group and young I might add." cameras flashed everywhere. The MC looked aat leader Taehee, "Taehee your the oldest and the only "adult" correct?" Taehee nodded, "I am the only member to have graduated as I was born in 1995. The other members are '96 liners, '97 liner, '98 liner, and a 2001 liner." the MC nodded, "Very young indeed. But we also have a familiar face in the scene." referring to Céline.

Céline bowed, "Its nice to be back after a while." she smiled shyly. The audience cheered for the maknae, Céline hid her blush. The MC smiled and turned to the crowd of fans and reporters, "Yes Céline is popular. Now what does Divinity mean?" 

White explained, "Divinity is supposed to mean that we will show or divine beauty. And it is similar to what GRACE sunabes were." the MC pointed out something, "Does that mean Céline is your sunabe?" the others didn't think about that. Sam nodded, "We think of Céline as a sunbae but..." Céline shook her head, "Since I started anew with Divinity I feel like I'm on the same page as them even thought I debuted with GRACE in 2013. Divinity is new and fresh and so am I." saying very big words for only being 12 years old (soon to be 13).

The MC smiled again, "Why don't you explain what your concept is?" 

Juyeon took her turn, "Our concept for our debut is strong but still projecting on what our name is. We hope after this promotion we can show what we are." Li added, "Even though our names mean goddesses and such we want to show a strong woman within each of us." 

The MC nodded, "Yes these girls can show both strong and beauty within." the crowd cheered. The MC nodded, "Why don't we let them show their song 'Jellypop'?" the crowd cheered louder. 

Jellypop