Chapter 4: First Comeback [February 28, 2015]

Divinity | Pledis Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 25, 2015

Divinity of course were nervous since this was their first comeback and only as four members instead of six. It has been almost a year since their debut and it was their first comeback.

Li paced around the waiting room after finishing their practice stage. Seeing her dongsaeng doing that, Sam came over and stopped Li, "You okay Soyeon?" calling the younger by her Korean name. Li nodded, "Just nervous you know," she looked away from Sam. Sam nodded and hugged Li, knowing it was hard for everyone to do a comeback with Taehee and White or even as four was pressuring. 

On the other side Céline was fiddling around with her fingers and trying to calm herself down. Juyeon came over and to try and comfort her. And though it was hard for Juyeon to approach Céline, she knew she had to as the now leader of Divinity. Plus Céline was only 14 years old (13 international) and was to young to experience this situation not once but twice in her musical career. Juyeon felt bad for her and side hugged her, "Its okay Shinhye-ah." using Céline's Korean name that fans have given her. 

Céline sniffed a little, making Juyeon hug her really tight. Céline finally responded, "Its nothing Juyeon unnie. I'm just thinking a whole left more now if you know what I mean." 

Juyeon nodded and all of them knew that Céline was thinking about so many things, the group, GRACE; her previous group, whenever to continue her music career in Korea, and so much others. But they would support each other and that's all that matters. The girls were then called onstage. Before that Juyeon took them in circle and wishing all of them good luck during these promotions.

After the performance the girls were sent for a little interview.

Sitting order;

Céline  Li

Sam  Juyeon

​The person interviewing started right away. He asked the first question;

Q1. Its been a while since we last seen you girls onstage? How does it feel to be back onstage after so long?

Juyeon of course answered the question, "Its been about seven months since we last stood onstage and after coming back after this long it feels good to see our fans still supporting us this strong. And we hope to satisfy them with 'I Need You'."

Q2. What is your new single 'I Need You' about?"

Sam took the question this time, "First off it was written by Duble Sidekick, Homeboy, and Jewel of Nine Sirens. And this song is wanting a boy despite the girls getting hurt, "You were always by my side without a word. I didn’t know I would be the only one hurting. All I need All I need. All I need is you​." It actually matches what music we want to show to our fans.

Li pointed at Céline, "Céline hooked us up with Jewel who she knew from another close friend. And our maknae even asked for a certain type of song to match Divinity, it really worked out well." Céline smiled slightly and nodded.

Q3. Fans have been curious on any additions of new members after 'I Need You'. And why only four of you made a comeback.

Juyeon, "Well after what happened in the beginning of the year-" referring to Tahee's and White's leave. "We wanted to show that us four still could promote despite incidents. And we hope to show that during 'I Need You' promotions." she the answered the other half with careful words, "As for new members its unknown. If Divinity will remain four or addition of new members. As the year is starting we haven't decided on much besides 'I Need You'. But hopefully we can answer that question completely to fans before the end of the year."

Q4. Céline has grown a lot since we last saw her!

Céline nodded. Sam pointed to Céline, "She's already taller then the rest of us and yet she is the lightest of us as well." the interviewer asked how tall she was. Célined responded, "I'm about 171cm(Just made 5'6")" the interviewer was shocked as Céline grew over fourteen inches in the past three years.

Li, "Well her mom is a model so of course Céline will be tall as well. But we didn't expect her to grow up so quickly."

Q5. Say any last minute things to your fans!

Li, "We hope our fans love 'I Need You' as we promote and to always watch out for us." 

Juyeon ended the interview and the girls went back to the practice room to practice and of course do homework.