When He’s Jealous

[Exo] Chanyeol: When He’s Jealous (You spend your day with Kris because you find it easier to talk in english with him)

"Chanyeol!" You shout skipping towards the tall male. Feeling very positive today, you began to act cute with him as you grabbed his right hand swinging it back and forth. After the moment of joyful silence you told him you wanted to show him something. Walking towards the nearest train station he asks "________ where are you taking us?" You look up at him "I would tell you, but I want it to be a surprise." He laughs and hugs you closer to him. The train arrives blowing its loud horn, you close one eye turning you head to his chest hoping it will lower the sound of the horn. He looks down at you thinking it’s pretty strange but adorable that you would always do this when something or someone ‘cough fangirls cough’ are too loud, he’d always see you do this at concerts that he would invite you to, so he’s use to it. Boarding the train you begin to skim the rows to find two empty seats, spotting your seats you sit on the side that has the window.

- 30 minutes later -

”________, we’re here. Hey, wake up, ________”. You open your eyes standing up quickly grabbing your bag walking out of the train. “So where did you take us? Where are we? Is this where your family lives? Are we in your hometown!? Are we gonna g-” You put your hand over Chanyeol’s mouth “Enough with the questions! We’re in my hometown and I wanted to show you a spot I’ve always went to when I was younger.” Answering him faintly annoyed. “Ohhhhh~, interesting.” He nods his head looking around the area. “We should hurry! We don’t have a lot of time.” You grab his hand and drag him up the street. “So what’s this place called?” He asks you while eyeing his surroundings excitedly. “This is _________, I’ve lived here for a long time, almost my whole childhood.” You explain to him. “And whenever I got sad or angry I would come up here in this big parking lot garage and sit on the far end of the roof taking in the view as I think.” Entering the small green elevator, Chanyeol noticed its huge glass wall that let him see himself being lifted off the ground taking you both up to the top floor. You run out the elevator smiling as you climb over the safety bars and sit literally on the edge of the roof. Chanyeol wants to pull you down away from the ledge but his adventurous side comes out and joins you. He puts his right arm around your waist scooting you closer to him. You turn to look at him with confusion. “I don’t want you to fall, that’s all” He answers softly. As you breathe in the cool air closing your eyes then re-opening, you view all the stores restaurants and the port near the highway feeling more calm. 

"You know what this spot reminds me of?" You tell him holding onto his arm. He shakes his head silently. "It reminds me of one part in a video game called Kingdom Hearts 2. There’s a small clip that shows the main character Roxas a.k.a Sora’s nobody…long story, anyways there’s a town called "Twilight Town" and in the scene Roxas and his friends are sitting at the top of the clock tower after Roxas won a battle winning the "Struggle Trophy" that has 4 colored gems. Green, Blue, Red and Yellow, Roxas gives one to each of his friends and they all hold their crystals up in the air catching the suns light to make it glow vibrantly." You reenact the way Roxas held his gem above him looking at the deep blue crystal turning it to see its beautiful shine. Chanyeol’s hand touches your hand that is still in front of your face, he lowers both hands down "Yah, you’re blocking the view" He complains. "Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean t-" He shushes you and smiles warmly "I didn’t mean the scenery, I meant your face" Chanyeol kisses your tinted red cheeks and looks at your eyes, then nose followed by your lips.

He begins to lean in to kiss you but stops leaving only an inch between his and your face. He whispers “I’m ready to love you, _______” You close your eyes then open them to find yourself upstairs in your bed. You stare at the ceiling with an unsatisfied expression “Why am I having these dreams of Chanyeol speaking perfect english. Tell me!? WAE!?!?” You squeak loudly.

"What’s with the yelling?" He asks you as he sits on the end of the bed. You jump in surprise when you here his deep booming voice fill the bedroom."Dammit Chanyeol! You scared me!" You yelped. “Eh? What did you say?” He asks confusingly. You slap your forehead and rub your face upward “Oh, mian. I forgot.” He looks at you sadly then turning into irritation.

”________, I don’t want us to be in a bad mood already but I don’t think you should hang around with Kris for hours on end. You’re with him more than me nowadays! And I know I don’t want to be like this and scold you but we’re a couple! I just don’t understand ________. I know couples can have friends and hand out with whoever they please but, there’s always that line where you can’t cross and you just crossed it! I-I don’t like this feeling.. I feel weird, I don’t feel so good.” Chanyeol makes a queasy face and lays down next to you as he fans himself breathing heavily. However, you on the other side of the bed, are trying hard to hold back your laugh from his little show he’s putting on. As soon as you calm down you lay on top of Chanyeol hugging him as you rub his arm in comfort. “Your not sick Chanyeol, your just jealous. Say it with me Jealousss. So you’ll be fine.” You pause and whisper to yourself “I hope.”

He sits up quickly looking at you “Jealous? Me? Jelllluuss? Aniyo, I don’t think so.” He gets out of the bed and walks down stairs, you jump up and follow him like a puppy. Chanyeol plops onto the couch and surfs through the channels looking for something interesting to take his mind of his "jealousy". You stare at him from the bottom of the last stair step and slowly walk to him. You’re both in silence for five minutes, you’re about to say your reason why you hung out with Kris yesterday but Chanyeol spoke up first. “I know why you spend more time with him, I know you feel more comfortable speaking english with him than anyone from Exo, I get that. But yesterday, you went to far. You didn’t have to spend all day with him! And definitely didn’t have to come in at 3:40 am in the morning! Yes, you’re an adult but you are also my girlfriend and I’m your responsibility too you know!” He raises his voice. You’ve heard Chanyeol yell before but not in a dead serious tone, it sort of made you realize that he does take things seriously but he doesn’t show it as often as he should. You begin to say “I want to apologize but I know it won’t fix anyt-” “Yeah. It won’t.” He cuts you off. “You could have called _______. Just because I’m at practice or with the guys doesn’t mean I won’t answer. Well, maybe if its on vibrate, or silent.. or if it died… but still! You could have called the other members as well. I just don’t like how this sits with me, knowing Kris took you home.. and I … didn’t. It hurts knowing that he was protecting you, making sure you’re okay, not cold or worried about how your gonna get home. And it doesn’t help that you didn’t put any effort. You didn’t stop anything you were doing to help me learn your language. You didn’t try and teach me simple sentences that you say almost everyday! You could of helped not only me but this relationship grow stronger.” You lower your head knowing he was right. Feeling that emotional pain you get in your chest, you try to hold in the tears for making him feel this way. You want to comfort him, but right now isn’t the moment where you can. You screwed up big time and now you need to fix it.

He looks at you “Yes, I am jealous…and hurt, but don’t ever come home with another guy.” He gets up and hugs you tightly. “Look, i’m sorry I raised my voice, and I don’t want to hear your apology but if you want to say sorry, you can.” He kisses the top of your head and picks you up bridal style. “Chanyeol, I am sorry..” You softly tell him. He nods his head and begins to walk back upstairs with a small smile on his face. “Sorry…. that you’re jealous..” He stops walking and glares at you. 

"I mean, it’s okay to be jealous and all but I am deeply sorry that I hurt your feelings." You snuggle up to him as he continues to head upstairs again. "But, you know, I never get jealous….just letting you know.." He sighs loudly and puts you down walking away in to his and your bedroom closing the door on you. "Yah!!! I was only kidding!!! Well… I’m not… b-but Chanyeol c’mon!!! Let me in!!!” You bang on the door whining his name. You hear his deep laugh and shuffles from inside the room “Oh, looks like you left your tabs open! Lets see what you’ve been reading or looking at!” He laughs evilly to himself. You start freaking out thinking how to get in the room quickly. Until you remember you kept an extra key in the hallway closet. Unlocking the door, you rush in and pounce on him covering his eyes “Yah! Get off! ________!! Get off!” Chanyeol tries pushing you off but you’re holding onto him for dear life. “I was joking look! I’m just playing! Your computer is not even on!” You look over and see a black screen. “Oh, haha oops. Sorry Chanyeol.” You laugh nervously as he yells “You’re gonna get it!” He begins to tickle you and kiss your face.

For the rest of they day you both spend time relaxing and teaching him sentences in English sitting on the couch watching MBLAQ’s comeback on Music Bank. “WAHHH Joon looks more handsome than ever!” you fangirled kicking your legs up and down. “YAH! Who!? You wanna run dat bai mi a-gain?” Cahnyeol asked scarily with his accent. “No, no no, I didn’t say anything…nothing….. except for Joon being handsome.” You smirk.

"Shut up and eat your popcorn." He stuffs a handful of popcorn in your mouth giggling at your unsatisfied expression.