July 30,2014.

July 29,2014
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two sleeping figures were awoken by the sound of the alarm clock.Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes , He was bothered by the light of the sun that was flashing through his face.He snuggled into Yunho’s bare chest and closed his eyes . Jaejoong didn't want to get up . Yunho stretched his arm to the night stand on his side to turn the alarm  off. He also didn't want to get up he was too comfy in bed with his Jaejoongie in his arms.But he knew they had some work to do.So he started to rub his hands on Jaejoong's back trying to wake him up.

 

“Jaejoongie,Baby wake up,wake up”

 

He said still rubbing his hands on Jaejoong's back. The only response he got was a small whimper from Jaejoong. He smiled , Yunho loved the sight right in front of his eyes. Jaejoong was stubborn when it comes to waking up.Yunho tried to get up but Jaejoong's arms were around his waist preventing him to get up . Jaejoong still had his eyes closed and had an adorable pout on his lips. Yunho thought ‘how can someone look so adorable but yet so tempting’. Yunho laid down on the bed once again this time Jaejoong was resting his head on Yunho’s chest and had his arms wrapped on Yunho’s stomach .Yunho planted lovely kisses on Jaejoong's head.

 

“Jae,Please wake up we have to get ready, or not we are going to be in big big trouble .”


 

He tried to wake him up again but again got a nodding and pouting cutie, Jaejoong


 

“Yah Kim Jaejoong , wake up or not i’ll tickle you until you pee your pants !”


 

Said Yunho getting ready to tickle the death out of Jaejoong. He got no response from Jaejoong.

So he started tickling his sides, Jaejoong started wiggling , Laughing and trying to grab Yunho’s hands from tickling him. Now he was wide awake.

Yunho just kept on ticking him.

 

“Ha.. ha.. ha.. yah .. stop..Yunhooooo!,I’m..going to callyourmother!” Jaejoong said in one go.

 

But Yunho didn't stop he was just enjoying his angels laugh , His laughter was so beautiful

Jaejoong gained some strength and flipped Yunho over .Now he was sitting on Yunho’s lower half .Jaejoong smirked , evilly .

 

“You’ve been naughty Yunho-yah “ Jaejoong said .

 

Yunho gulped his saliva ,


 

“well goodmorning to you too babe ,Wae Jaejoongie ,you were the one who didn't want to get up in the first place”

 

 

Yunho said .Yunho got a hold on Jaejoong's wrist and switched positions .Yunho pinned Jaejoong to the bed and kissed him.And Jaejoong kissed back, The kiss was a passionate one ,Jaejoong moaned when Yunho started leaving wet kisses down his neck.Yunho had one of his hands in Jaejoong shirt pinching one of Jaejoong's .

 

“mmmhhhh,Yunho-yah”

 

Jaejoong bit Yunho’s neck and it . The loving couple didn't get far because the alarm clock started ringing again .

 

Jaejoong stopped what he was doing and looked at Yunho . Yunho kissed Jaejoong once again and got up turning off the alarm clock and headed to to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

Jaejoong thought of joining Yunho in the shower but that would bring trouble . They would be late , And when they make love in the shower , trust me one round isn't enough.

 

Jaejoong decided to check Yunho’s phone . Nothing interesting . He checked his man's photo gallery and most of his pictures were of Jaejoong's selcas. And pictures of Yoochun,Changmin and Junsu. How lovely.

 

After that the couple had breakfast they had to say goodbye .They told each other to drink water and eat  . Now they both had separate schedules like always . They bid their goodbye with a loving kiss. And promised each other to call each other d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter