July 29,2014

July 29,2014
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 29,2014

 

Yunho was already seated in his seat for ‘The nightwatchman’ press conferences . Everything was going smoothly .

 

Then one reporter , by surprise asked a question that referred to the drama Triangle .Then another reporter asked about Jaejoong .

 

Yunho was in state of panic .

 

, did someone see who i was texting this morning , Or maybe they saw that this shoes are Jaejoong’s, .Yunho thought

 

One reporter repeated the question ,Yunho snapped out of it .

 

Great no one suspected anything , whew,Yunho thought again.

 

Yunho tried to keep a poker face while he answered . He didnt want to give anything away.He kept a serious face while talking about his y Boojae!He was so not prepared to answer anything that required his beloved members.But he was glad . Now for sure he knew that after this the Yunjae and Cassiopeia's were going to go crazy.

 

"I couldn't get a good look at 'Triangle' because I was preparing for this production.  I was overseas and then I was preparing for 'The Night Watchman. Regardless, it's good to see him working hard as an actor.  If ['Triangle'] has a positive effect on 'The Night Watchman,' it would be something to be even more grateful about. I think of it like that."

 

He hoped that SME wouldn't take act on this special occasion .

 

When he finished talking , he felt relieved . Yunho felt satisfied . He felt proud as a leader because he commented not just his lover but the original lead singer of DBSK.

He wished he could said more but then that would be really risky.

 

Jaejoong is usually the one who gives out most of ‘Yunjae evidence’ . Yunho did but he couldn't compare to Jaejoong . He always thought it was risky for their careers.


After the the Press conference was over , Yunho walked out with a smile in his face .

 

He was now in his wardrobe He changed and was getting ready for ‘The pirate premiere’ .

He about to leave ,but then went to his bag and got out a ring . He smiled when he put the ring on his middle finger .One of his many couple rings with Jaejoong .




 

Jaejoong was was in his house . He was in the living room sitting in a comfy couch . Jiji was in his lap,sleeping. He was watching ‘The Nightwatcher’ press conference . He was surprised when he heard his name . He thought that SME wouldn't allow any reporters to ask abou them . But he was confused or maybe SME didn't know about this.He he was wide eyed when Yunho talked , but to him.

 

“You did well,”


Jaejoong wanted to cry he felt so many emotions . He knew that Yunho didn't like controversy .and there he was complimenting his boyfriend. Yunho could have easily ignored the question right? But he didnt. Jaejoong felt so excited that he started jumping up and down .Screaming “YOU SEE THAT ES MY YUNHO TALKED ABOUT ME !AND WISHED ME ING LUCK !” He shouted like a mad man.

Jaejoong just couldn't believe it .Is it a dream?

 

Jaejoong's phone started ringing and buzzing .

 

He saw the caller  “Junsu Ah”

 

He picked up still shocked

 

JS:Jae hyung, did you see what Yunho hyung said , did you,did you ?

 

JJ:    …  yeah , i did isn't My Yunnie amazing !

 

JS: *eu Kyang kyang * yes yes,Oh Hyung you are driving Yunjae shippers crazy check out this page https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/yunjae , well i have to go bye bye , and tell Yunho Hyung that he did a great job

 

JJ: Oh ok bye take care , I love you

 

JS:Me too bye !

   

                                                           CALL END

 

Jaejoong immediately went to see the yunjae tag and mother of god the yunjae fandom was so alive . Some posts made Jaejoong a bit emotional. He always knew that there are still fans keeping the faith but some posts really touched his heart deeply . Jaejoong had the urge to hug and kiss Yunho right now ! Its not everyday, your boyfriend tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter