Chapter ten

Remembering and Making Memories

Silence filled the room as soon as Sulli left. “So…” started Mark awkwardly. “What? Just get to the main point.” I told him. Unexpectedly he grab my hand and practically drag me to his room. “Yah! What are you doing?” I ask in exasperation while he flop me onto his bed. He on the other hand went straight to his drawer and took out an old dusty photo album that looked oddly familiar. He dusts it off and looked at me, “Remember this?”

            I scratch my head, trying to remember- oh! “Could it be-?” I started when a smile crept into his face and he said, “Yep, this was our photo album.”

“No way. It’s been so long!” I said, eyes widening in excitement. There are so many memories that we manage to capture. Having our parents always snapping pictures and taking videos and all. Mark smiled at my excitement. He  sat down beside me and open the photo album. “Loooook, omo, you were so short back then!” I exclaim like a little girl seeing a doll house come to live.             “Guess who’s the tallest now?” Mark brag beside me.

            “Oh please.” I rolled my eyes.

            We spent the whole night going down the memory lane. Although it hurts to know that those were in the past, we both know those were the best times of our life. If only things were just as simple as back then.

 

 

            The next morning, I got a call while I was blow drying my wet hair. Switching off the blow dryer, I answered the call without even looking at who it is.

            “Yebuseyo?”

            “Jiwon-ah. Where are you?” My eyes widen at the voice I haven’t heard for a while. I almost forgot him too. And the fact that I’ve been living in his apartment.

            “Leeteuk-sshi? I, erm… I’m at friend’s house.”

            “Oh, I wondering what you’re doing on a Saturday.” He said good-heartedly along with his usual chuckle.

            “Is there something wrong?” I was almost afraid to ask. What if the door was really broken? Or maybe there’s a huge hole in the apartment now?

            “No, not at all. I was just asking for the both of us to meet.”

            “Meet?” What for exactly?

            “Yes. Are you free now? I’ll text you the address.” He wasn’t even waiting for my answer. Is it something urgent? Questions were swarming in my head.

            “Oh, okay.”

            “Be there soon, okay?”

            “I will. I’ll go get going right now.” I told him.

            “Good girl. Bye.” He said and hung up. He sounds like he was in a hurry but was trying to sound calm. I put the phone on the table as I comb my hair. I suddenly remembered Larry’s warning about me not leaving the house. But it was Leeteuk, I live with him. In fact Larry was the one to arrange it. Maybe I should call Larry...

Beep. I received the text message from Leeteuk. He was once again asking me to hurry. I quickly grab my coat and prepared to leave the house, I’ll just text Larry.

            I was just arriving at the place Leeteuk text me. It’s some sort of a….night club? The whole place was almost deserted, no one was around. The club was closed because it was morning. I wonder why Leeteuk wanted to meet here. I was just taking out my phone from my pocket to call Leeteuk when a pair of hand got hold of me. Completely surprised, I didn’t get a chance to scream because whoever it is that hold me was already covering my mouth with a handkerchief. Even though I struggled to get free, I was already starting to lose conscious. In my midst of trying to stay awake, I heard a car arrive and saw someone familiar coming out of it.

            “Leeteuk…...?”

            And then everything went black.

 

 

             A/N: A very short chapter, sorry. I will still give my best to finish this story. Maybe -I hope- I'll come up with a better storyline and have more preparations. I still hope you enjoy the story (: Thanks for reading!