WE'LL MEET AGAIN (Taeny)

POISON AND WINE

 

. . . Playgirl. Hmm, Words that people used to call me. Not that I mind though. In fact, I was really used to it. I always make out with guys even though we were not dating. And to be honest, it was really fun seeing their girlfriends' red cheeks full of anger, disgust and hate. It wasn't my fault anyway. If their boyfriends didn't give some stupid s telling they liked me, then I wouldn't have that urge to flirt with them.

 

This stupid attitude of mine started when Khun and I broke up. He was really caring, understanding and nice though he gets really aggressive at times. Being the conservative one back then, I rejected the idea of having a wild night when he forced me to do so. After that incident, he changed into someone in which I didn't expect him to be. He was as cold as an ice. He didn't bother to call nor text me. He didn't bother to check if I was okay or not. Maybe, just maybe, he didn't really love me at all. Maybe he was just trying to get into my pants.

 

Maybe I wasn't worth the love.

 

The days gone by so fast and I decided to break up with him. Then I saw him kissing another girl. I wasn't supposed to be hurt but why did I find myself breaking down? Reality hit me hard. Maybe it was the time to let go off him as soon as possible.

 

Emotions took all over me and that was it. I needed to start a new life. A new set of experience.

 

I started drinking and smoking. My parents weren't here in Korea so I just did whatever I want. As I took my 4th glass,  my vision got blurred and my head started to ache. I got up from my seat and went to the comfort room to loosen up a bit.

 

Splashing water in my face didn't really help me at all. The alcohol was kicking in and I guess this little adventure needed to be stopped. As I was walking, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. I tried to push him but to no luck, he was stronger than me. I knew I couldn't get out from his grip so I just silently asked for help. My v-card was really important to me though people thought, for me, it wasn't.

 

"Dude, you know it wasn't really nice if you're forcing her to.. well you know." The guy told him and shyly scratched the back of his neck.

"The hell I care." He pushed him hard and smirked when he saw him stumbled down. The guy didn't mind and stood up like nothing happened. "Mind your own business."

"But she's my business."

"I'm warning you little . Go ahead and run before I punch your face." The guy didn't wait another second to punch him.

"Hmm. Should I say that to you instead?" He smirked and punched his face again.

 

That creepy guy ran as fast as he can as soon as he regained his composure. And I was left with this guy.

 

"I'm Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon." He beamed a smile at me as he offered his hand for a handshake.

"I'm Tiff.. Tiffany. Hwang Tiffany." I heard him chuckled.

"That cute name perfectly suits you."

"Ahh whatever." I turned my back on him as I started to walk away.

"You're drunk. At least, let me help you to bring you home safe." I nodded my head. This guy didn't look harmful anyway.

 


 

I woke up because of the unusual scent coming from my room. I looked everywhere and noticed that it wasn't my room. No pink stuff so definitely, it wasn't mine. Don't tell me I just... gave my v-card to... to someone I met last night?

 

"Good morning." Taeyong? Taehyun? Taeyang? What was his name again? "I'm pretty sure you're not okay. Take this med. It'll help you ease the pain." He smiled at me as he gently placed the tray on his bedside table.

"YAH! YOU!" I got up and approached him. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME? WHY DID.. WHY DID YOU.. WHY DID YOU..." I cried while punching his chest.

"Me?" He looked at me confusingly. It made me mad even more.

"STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE INNOCENT!"

"I asked you where the hell are you living but I didn't get any response. And excuse me, I didn't take advantage of you. I let my maid dressed you up in case you're wondering. Tch." Feeling guilty, I stopped what I was doing and gave him an apologetic look. "It's fine." He playfully patted my head.

"Ahh. I.. I forgot your name."

"Oh. I'm Taeyeon." Oh right. Kim Taeyeon.

 


 

"If you wanted someone to hang out with, just give me a call. I don't want that thing to happen again." He gave me his sweetest smile when he handed a calling card to me.

"What if I don't like hanging out with you?" I .

"YAH!!" I laughed as he kept on whining. "Fine. Fine. Thanks for giving a ride Taeyeon-ah."

 


 

From that moment, Taeyeon and I started to get closer with each other. He was really nice, caring, understanding, dork and fun to be with. And also, I started to fall in love with this angel.

 

The devil fell in love with an angel..

 

"Fany.. I know I might surprise you but.. I.. I really want to hold you in my arms. I get jealous every time you're talking with some other guys. I know I don't have the rights to be jealous but I can't help it. I.. I really really like you from the start Tiffany Hwang. I was watching you from afar but it seems like you didn't notice me at all not until I showed up that night. I'm sorry if I didn't have the courage to confess before.."

"Taeyeon.."

"I..it's okay if you're going to reject me, I don't mind. I just hope we're still going to be friends though.."

"YOU ARE STUPID TAEYEON." I kissed his lips and I guess he didn't believe it. "YAH. ARE YOU NOT GOING TO KISS ME BACK?" I glared at him but he just responded with a grin.

"Fine. Kiss me again." I playfully hit him. Few seconds later, I leaned in and s my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

 


 

It had been 3 years and 2 months since Taeyeon and I started to date. It was really funny whenever I think about his cute confession. Taeyeon changed me. He changed me for the better. And If it wasn't for him, the I guess I'd still be doing those things.

 

"Babe, I'll be going now to Jeonju." He kissed my forehead as I kept on sulking. "I'll be back babe. Stop sulking now." He chuckled and patted my head.

"But Taeyeon, I wanna go with you."

"Stop pouting. And nope, you can't go with me. I promise, I'll be back on Wednesday."

 

I nodded my head and kissed his lips before letting him go. I trusted him anyway. I knew he wasn't going to break any promises he made..

 

But I guess, promises were really meant to be broken.

 

Taeyeon.. He's gone.

 

While he was driving back to Seoul, he got into an accident. There was a kid who was crossing the street so he needed to avoid her. Unfortunately, he lost his break and that was it. People tried to save him but he was dead on arrival. His mom called me and said the reason why he went to Jeonju.

 

"He was going to propose but.." She sobbed as she tried to complete her sentence while I was just listening to her, silently crying. We knew we can't do anything but to accept the fact that.. he.. he's gone. "I'm sorry Tiffany. I'm really really sorry."

 


 

6 months.

6 months of being depressed. 6 months of not wanting to talk. 6 months of being miserable.

And here I was again, looking at her grave for the nth time.. It was painful. It really was.

 

And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street..

 

"Taeyeon-ah. I miss you.. I miss you so much.. I know it's really hard being alone.. Don't worry Taeyeon-ah. Just wait a little more." I smiled at her grave as I stood up.

 

We will meet again.. soon.

 


A/N: Hello .____. B! Hahaha :))))))))))))))))