Cafe Flora

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAFE FLORA

 

Katara started the car and smoothly backed out of the parking lot. She turned to Lay, "What do you like to hear?" Lay shrugged his shoulders. "Anything is okay. What kind of music do you usually listen to? Who are your favorite artists?" Katara looked at Lay sideways, catching him looking at her intently. "It usually depends on my mood, but I usually listen to R&B, slow jams songs like that. I like Maxwell and Musiq among others. I enjoy listening to music in different languages too, because to me, it doesn't matter what language the music is, as long as it make you feel good and comforts you. No need to bash other music or songs just because you don't like it. If you don't like it, then don't listen to it. It is as simple as that." Lay nodded at her answer. It was quite mature and it also makes sense. He watched Katara turn on the stereo and 112's 'Crazy over you' came out.

Other WGM hosts: She is right. She is quite mature though.

"I love this song. How about you, Lay-sshi? What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?" Katara asks as the car moved to a stop due to a red traffic light sign. "I enjoy listening to music that tell stories about home." Katara nodded as she was focusing on driving. Lay was watching Katara lip-syncing the song. She really likes the song, thought Lay, as he was watching her bobbing her head to the song. "What is the title of the song, Katara-ssi?" asked Lay, also listening intently. "Oh, it's 'Crazy over you' by 112." replied Katara, still focused on driving.  They were speeding along the road towards the cafe when Katara saw that she was running out of gas. "Lay-sshi, is it okay if we stop by a gasoline station? I'm running low on gas. I need to fill up the car." Lay nodded again.

They stopped by a gas station, and Katara saw that there was a car that was in front of the station where she was supposed to refill her car. She drove in front and waited until the other car drove off and smoothly backed the car to fill it up with gas.

Misun: Wow, her driving is really smooth. I wonder who her teacher is. Maybe I can ask her to teach me how to drive that well also.

Danny: She might get high blood in teaching you how to drive.

Other MCs burst into laughter.

Lay was watching Katara putting on the gas and even paying the bill herself. She's so independent, thought Lay, watching as she opened the door and settled herself in the driver's seat. Katara looked at Lay, who was watching her intently. "I apologize for the delay. I already texted PD-nim regarding the delay. I hope your members are alright. We will be there in about 5 minutes. Don't worry, okay? Let's go!" 

Katara swiftly eased the car to the road and within 5 minutes, they arrived at a shop with the sign of 'Cafe Flora' ( picture of the cafe interior: https://ph.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2oKiHHw4T1V72oAUmK1Rwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTIzajdyNjdzBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANjY2VkZGZkYjJkYjRjMWUyODMxMzE1ZWUzNjI3OGZiNwRncG9zAzc4BGl0A2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter