The Presscon

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Presscon

 

 

At XXXX restaurant:

 

     WGM were preparing the venue for the presscon of the newest pair of the program We got married. As reporters and staffs rushed around trying to finalize things before the arrival of the couple, Yuna received a CD from a YG staff. "Please play the CD when it is the bride's turn to speak. Unfortunately she cannot come to the presscon right now because today is the day that she will receive her diploma in advance. So instead, she sent this instead in her stead. And don't announce it yet to the groom's side."

 

     Yuna, who was already frazzled, shrieked at the news. "What?! The bride can't come?!" "Don't worry, everything is there, whatever the bride wants to say to her groom, it's there. I will be at the back, waiting for the return of the CD after the presscon. It will be alright. I think the bride made a presentation around 20 minutes so rest assured about the questions." replied the YG staff.

 

    "Yuna, we need to start now!" yelled the producer. "I'm coming!" replied Yuna. "Ok, no problem, I'll just explain this to our producer and we will just play this after interviewing the groom." "Thanks for understanding, studies is important to the bride. We appreciate your efforts." bows the YG staff.

 

5...4...3...2...1 Start!

 

MC: Welcome to WGM's presscon! We are happy to see such interest for this couple. Without further ado, I would like to present the groom! Among the 12 members, one them is the groom! Let's have fun guessing who will the groom be, ok? Now, let's welcome EXO!

The reporters and other guests burst into loud applause as Lay and the other EXO members went up the make-shift stage. 

EXO: Annyeonghaseyo! We are one! EXO-innmida! (Bows after the introduction)

MC: Please introduce yourself one by one to our guests.

EXO introduces themselves one by one.

MC: Whoa, that's a loooonnnnggg introduction! (Reporters laugh) Since I had announced earlier that we will guess who will be the groom, may we know first how the groom was chosen and what was his reaction?

DO: We played rock-scissors-paper game since our VP said it was too much of a hassle just to pick one and I guess it was to be fair and to avoid hard feelings.

(Reporters laughs again)

MC: Really? Rock-scissors-paper game? Then did you guys know at that time that the winner will be the groom for WGM?

Baekhyun: No, we didn't know, because if we did, then we would have played like our lives depended on it.

(Reporters laughs again)

MC: Then what was the groom's reaction after he was told he would be the groom for the show?

EXO roars with laughter while Lay just blushes thinking about it.

Chen: HE FAINTED!

MC: He fainted?! He was that overjoyed?

SEHUN: I think he wasn't expecting it, that's why he got shocked.

MC: I see.  (Looking at the faces of EXO members) If I may, I think I know who is the groom. May I take a shot of taking a guess?

EXO nods their heads.

MC: I think the groom is .... (drumroll please) Lay-ssi! AM I right?

EXO: (shock on their faces) How did you know, MC-ssi?

MC: Well, while I was asking for the groom's reaction, all of you guys laughed while only Lay-ssi blushed. Well?

Lay: Yes, MC-ssi, I am the groom. (Stands up &a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter