The First Meeting

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE FIRST MEETING

 

WGM Studio:

Park Mi Sun: Welcome to We Got Married! We are excited to meet this Season's newest couple, an idol from SM Entertainment will be the groom and for the first time ever, the bride will be from YG Entertainment and they will get married in this show! (Turns to face her co-hosts) I heard that Yang Hyun Suk-ssi personally chose the bride.

Kim Jung Min: Really?! He personally chose the bride? Whoa, daebak!

Lee Ji Hye: I saw their presscon, but the bride wasn't able to come to the presscon because of her studies, but she sent a CD to greet the groom. And Bigbang members are scary...

Danny Ahn: You mean the bride didn't know who is her groom?

Kim Jung Min: No, I heard she didn't watched the presscon because she wanted to guess who her husband will be.

Other MCs: Ohhhh...

Park Mi Sun: Okay, let's get on with the show! (With the other hosts clapping.)

A camera was zooming on a building, It showed a hand knocking on a door. The door was opened by Baekhyun, still wearing pjs. As soon as he saw the camera with the WGM staff, he closed the door again. His yells could be heard from the other side of the door. "Hyyyuuunnnnnggggssss! WGM is here! Palli!" At Baekhyun's shouts, the other EXO members quickly tidied themselves and the dorm, scrambling here and there, trying to make the dorm more presentable. The door opened again, this time, with EXO members looking more presentable.

EXO: Annyeonghaseyo! We are EXO! Welcome to our dorm!

Chen: (grinning widely) It's our day-off today and we can go meet our sister-in-law together!!!

Baekhyun & Chanyeol: Yes we are! We are!

Suho: (Bops the beagle line on the head) Hush, you three, you guys are even more excited than the groom. Annyeonghaseyo... the groom is still asleep since he had a late schedule to attend to, Let's wake him up. (Walks away to take them to Lay's room, motioning WGM to follow him)

WGM:  (walks with Suho cautiously) Did he remeber that today is the 'first meeting' with his bride?

Suho: Honestly, I'm not sure. He is the most forgetful among us but I don't think that he will forget this day though. (Knocks on the door) Lay, are you up? (Hears some mumbling, opens the door) Lay, are you awake?

WGM: (peers in to check on Lay) Lay-ssi? Are you ready to go? (Only to see Lay running around the room, hastily putting things on his backpack, muttering to himself) Lay-ssi?

Lay: (Hopping around the room already dressed) I'm done! I'm done! I'm done! I'm just looking for the missing pair of my sock!

Suho: (bursts out laughing) Lay! You're already wearing a complete pair! We need to go now or else we will be late!

Lay: (looking at his feet in confusion, then saw that he is indeed wearing a pair) Oh. yes! Let's go to meet my new wife! (walks out of his room without his backpack)

Suho: (seeing this, just sighs) Lay, your bag please...

Lay: (turn around to see Suho holding his backpack) Hehehe (Scratches his nape sheepishly) Ooopppsss....

WGM: (cameraman & staff fighting the urge to facepalm themselves) Are you ready? Meeting place will be Seoul National University. Let's go go go!

Lay nodded, with all the other members following behind him, they all rode their vans to Han River. Problem is Seoul National University is too big to look for the bride in just one go. WGM staff hands Lay a mission envelope, urging Lay to open it.

Lay: (opens the envelope & begans to read out loud) To our new groom, congratulations! You need to find your bride in Seoul National University. You will be given 21 minutes and 21 seconds to search for your bride. She is currently in a place of learning in the university. Another clue is that she's wearing eyelasses. You need to ask "Are you my wife?" in Chinese and her answer should be "Yes, I am your wife." in Chinese. Good luck! Fighting! Your mission starts as soon as your van stops in the parking lot and the staff says go!

Sehun: Hyung! We are already in the parking lot! Palli! Let's get out!

EXO members hurriedly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter