Alone Time

Him and Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALONE TIME

 

 

     After the rest of the EXO members left the cafe, Katara asked the PD to let them rest for a while when the script writers were arguing what they should do next. Katara was also feeling sleepy so she just rested her left arm on the sofa, placed her head on her forearm and closed her eyes. The duo slept their way amidst the noise & racket the scriptwirters were making.

An hour later...

     Lay, slowly came to consciousness as he realized that the hand that was his hair has stopped. He blinked once, then twice to get rid of his sleepiness. He realized that he was still lying on Katara's lap and that she was also sleeping. He slowly & quietly got up, as he saw Katara was still sleeping. With her glasses now gone, Lay could take a better look at her face.  She has really long and thick lashes, Lay noted, and full pouty lips.

    Lay slowly let himself up from Katara's lap, taking care not to wake her. But Katara was only sleeping lightly and Lay's movements jarred her awake. Katara was surprised to see Lay awake and watching her. She blinked slowly, still sleepy and said in a bedroom voice, "Hi. Did you had a good nap?" which sent jolts of electricity in Lay's body. He was about to reply when the WGM PD suddenly entered the room to tell them that they will play a game to be able to get their new house.

   The WGM crew set up the cameras again. The caption read "Will they be able to do it?". The couple was given a pink envelope containing the mission. Lay took the envelope and began to read. "To our newest couple, to celebrate your new marriage, we have a new house for you! But since you do not know much about each other, we prepared a very easy quiz for you. You both need to get 6 out of 10 questions right. It is just multiple choice quiz. You will be given 5 seconds to answer. You need to say the answer at the same time. Are you ready?" Katara and Lay nodded.

PD-nim: First question: If you were to have a house, which house would you choose? A. luxurious house   B. modern house?

Lay: B

Katara: B

Both smiled at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter