five; not a good day for Sooyeon

Our Complicated Friendship (Hiatus)

Jessica walk away from that place, where she confess to Luhan suddenly. "What I've just say?" Jessica biting her lips, she scared that rumor will be the first topic to talked about later. 

Jessica, who still didn't get back home from the class earlier.. sitting on the bench at park while enjoying the cold breezy that giving shiver to her body. Jessica stare at the ice cream stall but her mind keep thinking about the accident early. Jessica heaved a sighed, people at home probably worried about her. 

She enter her house, seeing Luhan,Sehun and her mom gather at the living room. "I'm home." upon hearing a voice from Jessica, Mrs Jung quickly goes to her. "Where have you been? We all worried about you!" said her mom and caress her hair. "I've just get back from the park. I'm tired, i want to sleep" she coldly said and goes upstairs. "Luhan, Sehun.. you might go home now" smile Mrs Jung to them. Luhan nodded and walk to the door, he look back to see Sehun still sitting on the couch "You're not going home?" ask Luhan. "I will stay here for awhile" he said, Luhan nodded and leave him. 

Sehun enter her room and sit at the edge of bed, staring at Jessica while caressing her hair. Sehun planted a kiss on the crown of her head. "Sleep well, forget about the accidents early" he said and leave her. Jessica smile while her eyes still close, she didn't sleep instead just resting her eyes.

 

Jessica eyes fluttered open. Today they didn't have a class so Jessica have a chance to sleep more but her eyes don't want to close.. So she decide to wash up her body and get some breakfast. After taking a long bath, she goes downstairs hearing her mom's humming a random song. Jessica happily goes to kitchen but then something that make her stop walk, she see Christine helping her mom and aunty Junhee was there also abut why the heck that girl suppose to be here? Jessica quickly change her ways toward the exit door, she take her handbag that hang beside the door. She soundly goes. "Ughh why must that here?!" she clenched her fist. Jessica without any hesistate dial Sehun's number. "Hello?" said Sehun with his husky voice, maybe just wake up from sleep. "Could you pick me up infront of my house? Please come quickly!" said Jessica and ended the call. 

"I didn't expect that you will come so early." Jessica said while fasting her seatbelt. "And I thought there is some big problem that happen to you." he said with his husky voice, Jessica stare at him somehow he look y yet handsome with his messy hair. "Why you staring at me?" He asked, Jessica look away "Nothing, I just want too. Bring me to the Han River." 

Both of them walk side by side. "Why you choose this place?" ask Sehun from early. "It's peaceful." she smile and looking at the people that just pass by her. Sehun eyes interested with a kids that selling a candy. While Jessica enjoy the scenery, Sehun sneakly goes to that kids and buy a candy. "Sehu-" Jessica paused after realizing that Sehun is not there. Jessica sigh. As she turn around, seeing Sehun with his charm smile infront of her. "Oh! You scare me!" shriek her, Sehun chuckled. He then hand her a candy. "Since it's look like you're in badmood, so I decide to buy a candy for you." smile Sehun sheepishly. Jessica let a small laughed, Sehun furrowed his eyebrow. "You think i'm a little kid? But anyway thanks" said Jessica. They continue walk but something stop Jessica, she saw Luhan and Christine, also with some of their friends. Both of them chat happily and it make Jessica jealous yet upset with it. "Sooyeon?" Sehun call her but she seem didn't heard it. Sehun look at the way that Jessica stare at. Sehun sighed and pull Jessica to the car, Jessica didn't even bother to talk or yelled at Sehun instead she just remain silent. "Luhan seem didn't want to befriend with me anymore" said Jessica. "I don't think so, Sooyeon. We're best friend since kids right? So it possible for Luhan to be unfriend with you moreover our parents were so close." said Sehun, trying to comfort her. Jessica just nodded and giving a weak smile to him. 'Why it so hard for you to realize  that I'm in love wih you?' thought Sehun.