four; new rival

Our Complicated Friendship (Hiatus)

"Thanks Junhee, for visiting us. Well, I should the one that came to visit you." said Mrs Jung to Mrs Lee. Christine on the other side trying to flirt Luhan and that make Jessica want to punch her face. "Calm down" said Sehun, who pulling Jessica from being more aggressive. "Bye! See you tomorrow, han." said Christine and smile cutely infront of him. Jessica roll her eyes and marched to her bedroom. "Han? Pfft so eww ugh" groaned Jessica. As they leave Luhan and Sehun goes to her room, seeing Jessica sitting on her window bed. "That girl is damn pretty yet y" said Luhan. Jessica just keep quiet, she just look outside. She probably now have a mix feelings; sad,angry,jealous. "Yo Sica! What's wrong?" patted Luhan on her shoulder. "Could you leave me alone?" Jessica look at him with a serious face. Sehun pull Luhan to the door and make a signal to talk outside. "Take a rest, okay?" said Sehun to Jessica. As both of them get out from her room, she goes to her bed and cover her face with pillow, screaming out loud. "Much better.." She said and laying down on her bed, looking at the empty ceilling. She taking the pillow beside her and stare "Christine.. You dare touch Luhan. I will punch you." she said and punching that pillow, imagine that pillow is Christine.

As usual, Jessica will wait Sehun to pick her up. "Sooyeon, today Christine will go with you and Sehun." said her mother, after kissing her cheek. "What?!" Jessica shriek, she gritted her teeth. "Sooyeon,, just for today." Jessica didn't said anything and sit on the old sofa but yet still look good. From the far she already Christine walk to her house with her face on it. She walk pass by her and greet her mother politely. Jessica ogle her eyes to her. Cristine look at her from up to toe with her face on. "So geek." She mumble but loud enough for Jessica to heard it. Jessica just remain silent and waiting for Sehun came. 

She look to her watch, the clock showing 10:45. It only have about 15 minute from now  before their class start. Thank godness that Cristine didn't take same education as her since her mother told her last night. If not, she need to face her 24 hours. The things is, isn't her class suppose to be start at 12:20, like what Christine's mom told before. 7 minute has pass and still Sehun's car doesn't show up. Jessica frustrated, she take out her phone and dial Sehun number. She wait and the result end up by that stupid women voice. 'Where the hell is this Sehun go?!' She thought and crossed her arm. She wait another 9 minute and them finally Sehun's car show up. Jessica take her backpack and run to him. "What taking you so long?" screamed Jessica. "Wake up late." he said and grinned to her. Jessica just roll up her eyeball, she then was about to enter at the passenger front seat but then "excuse, i will sit infront" Christine said and enter into the car. Jessica was about to yelled at her but being stop by Sehun. "Just let her be, follow what she said.. Okay?" said Sehun. Jessica didn't answer back but instead enter the car and sitting at the passenger back seat. She crossing her arm, probably mad with her. Sehun enter the car and drove off to the University.

They arrive on the perfect timing, the lecturer still not coming yet. Christine is nowhere to be go. As both of them take the seat, the first things that Jessica searching for is Luhan. She look around her and seeing Luhan with his other friends. Jessica smile a bit feeling relieved a bit. At least he's not flirting.

Jessica walking along the hallway with Luhan and Sehun beside her. They putting all their stuff into the locker. As they done putting all their stuff at the locker, walk a girl on the middle of hallway, it's a new student. Jessica look at her with a grumpy face because the new student is probably Christine. All boys set their eyes on Christine including Luhan. Truth is Christine is really pretty but her attitude, such a y. She approach Luhan and trying to flirt at the same time seducing him. Jessica walk toward Luhan and pull his hand to the exit door follow by Sehun. "Yah! What's wrong with you! Don't you see I'm talking to Christine?" scold Luhan. "I'm jealous" shouted Jessica. "Jealous? Because of what?!" yelled Luhan again. "Because I like you!" blurt Jessica out, loud enough for everyone to heard it. Sehun speechless, he didn't expect that Jessica will confess infront of everyone. Luhan shut his mouth. "I'm sorry.." said Jessica and excuse herself. "Did she just confess to me?" ask Luhan to Sehun. "Ha? Nah.. I don't think so maybe it's because she really hate that girl and didn't want you or me to get closer with her. I'm sure she didn't mean it." lied Sehun. He know this is wrong but if Luhan knew it was true, he will probably hate her, ignore her and unfriend her. He said that so because he know that Luhan is clueless and he will believe with his statement