Prologue 2

The Guide to Seducing Kim Jongin

Maybe leaving Korea was a mistake. What am I doing here?

"YAH! YOU ARE ASKING FOR A KICK IN THE AREN'T YOU," a voice behind me screamed as I walked down the halls of my new school. 

"I DIDN'T DO OR SAY ANYTHING! IT ISN'T MY FAULT SHE REJECTED YOU," another voice screamed back. 

"IT IS YOUR FAULT!"

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT!"

"YOU WERE THERE."

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!"

"NEITHER DOES YOUR FACE!"

I guess it's time for me to step in and I turned around and crossed my arms. "Your conversation is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard in my entire life span. Everyone in the hallway has gotten stupider with having to listen to it. So would you do the school a kind favor and SHUT UP." 

They both looked at me with wide eyes, they're mouths gaping open. Well, say goodbye to making friends. "SHE'S SO CUTE!"

Wait. What?

A boy with black hair and bags under his eyes came up to me and squeezed my cheeks. "Can we keep her? Can we keep her," he asked over and over again, his tone laced with neediness. "She's not a pet Tao," the other boy with fluffy light brown hair and a baby face replied back."But Luhannie! She's so adorable! I've never seen a girl like her in the school!" 

You mean a fat girl? I pushed Tao away from me and I backed up a bit. "Look what you did! You scared the girl," the boy named, "Luhannie" said. He walked up to me and gave me a smile that would have made my heart melt, my knees to turn weak and my mind to swoon. But, I've learned from my mistakes. "I'm Luhan, and the panda over here is my friend Tao. Pleased to meet you. We're guessing you're new since we've never seen you around and were wondering if you wanted to sit with us during lunch?" 

I eyed him and his friend suspiciously. Oh what the heck? I don't want to look like a utter loner during lunch. "Uh yeah, sure! I would love that!" 

And that is how our friendship started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Senior year babies! One more year and we get out of this hell hole," Chen said while kicking his feet up onto the cafeteria table. "Gett your feet off the table," Luhan scolded and shooed Chen's feet away. Chen responded my sticking out his tongue, but put his feet down. We were finally graduating grade eleven and had one more year to spend in high school.

"I just can't wait to start dorming! I wait to finally be living on my own," Tao added, with his eyes sparkling. Probably thinking about how wonderful his life will be like. "You'll probably crying for you mommy and daddy in the first 12 hours," Chen stated which led us all to start laughing out butts off and Tao to turn red and restrict himself from ripping Chen's head off.

"I don't want to leave high school. I don't want to grow up," Xuimin stated. "I'm going to miss all of this. Do you think we'll all be friends after we graduate?" He immediately got smacks in the head and arm after that. "OW," he yelped in pain. "Who bit me?!" Tao and Chen immediately replied to him with smirks. "Of course we'll be friends. Forever and ever," Lay said with a smile on his face. "Anyway, Tao's never going to let us live a weekend without meeting up," Luhan added, which led us to laughing out butts off and Tao death glaring at Luhan.

"What about you noona? What are you looking most foward to," Tao asked. REVENGE. REVENGE. REVENGE. REVEN- Did he just call me noona? "What the hell did you just call me," I asked and looked at him with a glare. The rest immediately stated "oh ing".

"Sorry, Karbear, it won't happen again," Tao quickly said and raised his hands up in defense. I smirked in satisfaction. "YAH. KARBEAR IS MY NICKNAME FOR HER", Chen said and looked at Tao with accusing eyes. "ME AND LAY MADE HER THAT NICKNAME! IT'S OUR NICKNAME," Luhan yelled and Lay nodded in agreement. 

Seriously. How the hell are these guys the most popular guys at school. I giggled quietly to myself and pulled out my binder  to finish up the remaining homework of the year. "Is that a letter I see," Xuimin asked and quickly pulled the letter out of my binder. Seriously. Do people know anything about privacy?

"Another secret admirer? Are you going to met him up," Xuimin asked and passed the letter onto the rest. Over the past three years, I've changed. Gotten a whole lot skinnier, got a whole lot smarter, became decent looking, and I picked up some tennis skills. Pretty proud of myself.

"No," I answered truthfully. "I don't want to led him on." 

"Does it matter, you're leaving anyway," Chen said, but immediately slapped his and over his mouth. A silence fell over the table and the bright atmosphere that was usually around us became a sad and depressed feeling. They knew that I was leaving this summer to go to Korea. We tried out best to pretend I never told them the new and continued on with life as if it never happened. 

"I'm sorry Karissa. I'm so sorry," Chen said and looked at the ground. "Chen, it's fine. I think it's time for us to start accepting reality. It was much appreciated that you guys went along with the act, but I'm leaving in one week and I would like you guys to be there when I leave," I confessed. I was about to continue on when Luhan cut me off.

"We are very well aware of the date drawing closer. And we couldn't agree with you more. Of course we'll be there when you leave. We wouldn't miss it for the world."

I looked at all of them and I bursted out into tears. 

The rest of the week flew by and it was time for me to leave for Korea. The guys never left my side. And I was glad for that. They helped me pack, they cooked me food, they were always there. And the only time they left my side was when the security guards had to drag us away from each other at the airport.

I finally found my seat and I pulled out my phone to check it one last time before the plane ride. I was instantly greeted by the 5 boys and me laughing out loud. A silent tear slipped my eyes. 

To distract myself from crying and looking like an idiot on the plane. I thought about what would be expecting me at Korea?

I wonder how Aven is now? Did she change? Did she find a new best friend? Is she okay? How about Kai? Is he still a player? Did he move schools? Is he in prison?

More questions ran throughout my head and I found myself falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SM High School, Seoul, Korea

A group of seven people walked down the hall. Six boys, one girl.

The boys stared at the girl in awe and were jealous of the boys. The girls looked at the guys with sparkling eyes and gave a death glare to the girl.

Did they care? Of course not. It's been like this for the past 3 years. At first the girl wasn't completely accepted, in fact, one of the boys held a grudge on her for one full year, but after a while she became one of them. 

They continued to walk down the hall and as soon as they were out of eye, one of the guys grabbed the girls hand and said bye to there friends before leaving. All I could say is that they spent the rest of lunch in a deserted classroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWO, COMPLETE! 

THIS IS WHERE THE STORY FINALLY KICKS OFF! You met Karissa's friends in China, EXOM! I hope you guys enjoyed this quick update, I wanted to give you guys a quick look at Karissa's years in China!

AND HOW ABOUT THAT ENDING PREVIEW!! Did you guys like it? How did you guys feel about it? Can you guess what that little preview is about? COMMENT DOWN BELOW! I want to see what you guys think!

Comment and subscribe! 

If you want. I'm not forcing you