Chapter 1

The Guide to Seducing Kim Jongin

Mission Kim Jongin: Begin 

I walked up to SM High School and I couldn't help but smirk. 

"Hello Revenge" 

My mission was simple, seduce Kim Jongin and break his heart.

And with that, I walked past the gates of SM High and entered the school. 

I wore the mandatory school uniform, I had my parents pick it up for me on registration day. It was a white button down shirt, a black pleated skirt and a bright yellow blazer with black lining. I wore a pair of black knee high socks with two white lines on the top and a nice pair of black converse. My hair was unstyled and plainly fell onto my shoulders. As soon as I walked into the school, I was immediately noticed.

"Who is that girl?"

"I've never seen her before."

"Wow, she's so pretty!"

"She's gorgeous!"

"Look at her body."

Kim Jongin, you won't even know whay you're up against.

 

*Lunch*

 

Well, the first day was pretty successful. I manages to make some pretty decent friends, they invited me to sit at their table for lunch, which of course, I agreed too, but told them I had to handle some business first.

*cough* Seduce Kim Jongin *cough*

Well, actually, that was second on my list. My first was to track down Aven, I haven't heard or seen anything that included her. I tried asking asking around, but no one seemed to recognoized the name "Aven".

I walked around the cafeteria with my plate of hot tomato soup and looked for her for the longest time. Where could that girl be? We contacted each other through email a bit when I was in China, but only a bit. When I first moved, I frequently messaged Aven, but when school started, it was hard to stay in touch becaus of our classes. And just like that, we stopped. We emailed each other on the occasion, usually Christmas, New Year's birthday, or when we were bored. But that was it. I tried to remember her past emails. I'm pretty sure none of them said anything about her switching schools.

I was so lost in thought that reality slipped away from my grasp and I failed to notice that I bumped into another person and my tomato soup spilled all over their uniform. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," I said and started to panic. The entire cafeteria became silent and that could only mean one thing. I bumped into someone popular. 

Smooth move Karissa, smooth move. Now it's going to become like those chiche high school movies and we're going to become arch nemesis. 

I was so busy scolding myself, I muted all the sounds around me. "YAH. She's speaking to you. Listen," a voice raged. I immediately turned my head to face the man who the voice belonged too. There were six guys sitting on the table nearest to her and me and I quickly scanned their faces.  I immediatly stopped and paled a bit when I came onto the last face. Kai. It was Kai. And he seemed to notice me staring at him. 

"Can you please appoint your attention to my girlfriend. Kinda rude don't you think, to ruin her uniform and stare at her boyfriend," he stated. and pointed to the girl in front of me. Great, she's Kai's girlfriend as well. Kai has a girlfriend. 

This seducing thing is going to take longer than I thought.

I turned to face the girl and immediatly noticed something about her. The girl was extremely pretty. She had tan skin and smooth black hair that went up to her shoulders and was curled. She wore the uniform except her legs were complete bare and wore black high tops. The white shirt that we were required to wear was now stained red. Her face had a look of annoyance. "Watch where you're going next time. I can obviously tell your new so I'll let you off, but if you slip up one more time, I'll make your year like hell," she threatened.

What's your problem, sheesh. It was a freaking accident. Is it that time of the month?

But I could only bow and nod my head in agreement. I don't want any trouble here. I was about to walk away from the scene when I was suddenly called back again. I turned around and faced the six boys and the one girl. "Yes," I said and put on a smile of innocence. I saw the girl slightly gag. 

Oh shut up.

"Since you stained my friend's shirt, give her yours," one of the boys said. He had a poker face on and his eyes were like ice. But none less, I was baffled at his statement. 

"What?"

"You heard him," Kai butted in, "Give her your shirt."

I started at him in awe. "But what about me!"

"What about you?"

"What am I going to wear?"

"You can wear her shirt."

"But it's stained!"

"Well that's your fault!"

"It was a freaking accident! I didn't mean it," I yelled. This conversation was pointless. I'm done here. "Why the heck are you guys overreacting! It was a accident! I didn't purposely run into her to spill my food on her!"

The entire cafeteria ohhed. The group of seven stared at me and I felt satisfaction slip into me. I turned around and began to walk away again when another voice called me. I stopped, but didn't turn around. 

"What's you name?" One of the guys asked. 

"Why do you want to know?"

"So when I make your life hell, I can directly call you out."

I could help but smirk, and burst out laughing.  I turned around and gave them a challenging look. 

"My name is Karissa. Park Karissa."

The girl's jaw immediately dropped and her eyes widened. Then, she started to repeat my name over and over again and looked at me in bewilderment. "Yes, that's my name. Don't wear it out," I said and was about to leave when she called me back.

"Oh what now!"

"Karissa, it's me Aven," she said. 

I immediately froze and looked at her in the eyes. Impossible. But how? I slowly walked up to her and we both started at each other for a long time. All of a sudden, we threw our arm around each other and pulled ourselves into an embrace. We whispered a large amount of "I missed you" to each other.

I looked over her shoulder while hugging and saw Kai staring at us. And all at once, it came to me.

"Can you please appoint your attention to my girlfriend. Kinda rude don't you think, to ruin her uniform and stare at her boyfriend," he stated. and pointed to the girl in front of me.

AVEN AND KAI ARE DATING?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This took forever. I'm sorry, this was a horrible chapter. I wrote this at 2 am in the morning and refused to sleep until I finished it. 

askfjskfjaksjlsdkfksdfjsldfg.

I hope Changjo can make this story better. 

Look, the gif fits perfectly with the story!

I'm really sorry this chapter is horrible.