FINAL

Do You Ever Know?

It surely gets Cheoram into big confusion. Like few minutes ago, Jinyoung acted like her forever number one super hero but, now he neglects her that easy. “Jinyoung!” She shouts loudly for his name and it stops him with his back facing her. “Jinyoung..” She calls him again with a less loud voice than before.

 

***

 

From the back, Cheoram sees Jinyoung lifts his head like trying to calm himself down. He turns himself back to Cheoram and walks towards her. In his confusing silence, he pulls his jacket off and takes it on her. Jinyoung stares at Cheoram’s shirt. He lets a heavy sigh after seeing two of her shirt’s up buttons. “Sorry.” He closes those buttons to avoid others seeing her cleavage. “Come on.”

 

After getting ready on his Ninja, Jinyoung starts it up and without being asked, Cheoram lets her hands to encircle around Jinyoung’s waist. She needs his shielding right now.

 

Time shows its 02.36AM. It has no doubt that at this time, air breaks itself to split out becoming an unreasonable cold feeling. Moreover Jinyoung has his jacket on Cheoram but, fortunately her tight grip around his waist is warming him up, at least.

 

Jinyoung doesn’t ride his Ninja in his usual fast speed, tonight is only his average. But the scariest thing Cheoram finds is Jinyoung doesn’t bother himself to tilt a little his head to her like starting a conversation like usual. It gives a signal that Jinyoung is really mad at her.

 

“Do you want to go home?”

 

Cheoram winces a little because Jinyoung is finally asking her. Without bothering herself to let out a word, Cheoram shakes her head. This time she really needs to atone her sins to Jinyoung. She has to make it clear at once because after all, Jinyoung is the one whom she really loves. She can’t imagine if Jinyoung gets too much mad about this, he will break their relationship which has been built by the two of them for years.

 

Jinyoung grants her wish for not coming back to her home. And after 30 minutes of breaking the dawn, they reach in front of Jinyoung’s apartment. They walk in silence until Jinyoung takes his key out from his pocket. He leads Cheoram to walk in. Jinyoung throws himself on the bed, closing his eyes for awhile and trying to forget the scene that his girl got from another man.

 

“Go change your clothes. There is your previous clothes in my cupboard.” It’s not Cheoram’s first of spending night with him so, that’s why Cheoram casually opens Jinyoung’s cupboard without a doubt.

 

While Cheoram is in the bathroom, Jinyoung quickly changes his shirt into his shabby t-shirt. He doesn’t bother himself to go to the sink for at least brushing his teeth. He is too tired today, not because of the DJ but, a slight scenery of his girl being harassed by his closest friend. It’s hurting him like too much.

 

He takes a blanket to cover half of his lower body. He is trying to sleep after he feels another weight burdening his bed. It’s not ghost or something strange like that because Jinyoung clearly states that he doesn’t believe that kind of things. It’s surely Cheoram who joins him to the bed and shares his blanket with her.

 

“Jinyoung?” Actually Jinyoung doesn’t want any conversation for now. He just wants to sleep because once he wakes up in the morning, everything will be clear at unison. But, that softly low voice can resist his desire to sleep and causes Jinyoung humming. “Have you slept?”

 

“No.” He answers without looking at her and keeps his eyes closed.

 

Cheoram bites her lips, but if she refrains herself for telling Jinyoung the truth, she believes that their relationship will stay at the edge. “Are you mad at me?” She approaches Jinyoung slowly.

 

“No.”

 

He probably is mad. “I accidentally met Jaebum at restroom who was vomiting to the sink. I approached him to help him a little. After he had done, he asked me where the hell Chaerin is. But, you know, I will not actually give a about her to him. And, while he was under unconsciousness, he pushed me to the corner, and---“

 

Cheoram can’t continue the story after all because she also feels disgusted at herself. Moreover she has warned herself for not crying again, tears flow voluntarily. Jinyoung who doesn’t feel sleepy at all is listening one by one of words she spoke. For many years they have built together, Jinyoung knows that Cheoram will never ever do that kind of things. And her reason comes reasonably. Jinyoung also knows how Jaebum is now. If he connects her words into an accident, it becomes rational.

 

After all, Jinyoung can’t get himself out from her. It’s not like he can’t search for another girl but, the feeling for Cheoram is actually steady that he can’t let herself out from him too. Then he opens his eyes, watching Cheoram already faces him back. “I mean really not.” He approaches her and encircles his hand around Cheoram’s waist. Sniffing her back, Jinyoung can taste her original body scent as usual.

 

“I didn’t do anything mean with Jaebum. The moment you come, Jaebum was only---“

 

“Go get some sleep, tomorrow I have a surprise for you.”

 

And Jinyoung finally realizes that Cheoram is the only one he has to endear the most. She is the only girl who has experienced many hardships and happiness with him. It will be becoming cruel if just because of his distrust to her, he will be lead into his shattered state after then.

 

Cheoram holds Jinyoung’s hand on her wrist. She really loves him like no one else can do this much like her to him.

 

Finally, smiles flash on their lips as the end of this day.

 

***

END

 

How is it? Tell me your comments hehe.