Chapter 2

Do You Ever Know?

“.” All the things he can do is mocking at himself. Feeling regretful doesn’t solve anything, Mark says, but, Jaebum is the one who experiences this bitter state. Every advice he gets has become null. He just wants her to come back to his embrace―if only he is given another second chance for atoning his sins.

***

 

“Eh? Jaebum?!” A shrill girl’s voice pops out behind Jaebum. He doesn’t try to give his attention to her but, suddenly a hand taps his shoulder. “Are you okay?” He hears a worry in her voice as she tries to squeeze Jaebum’s back to push his vomit a little more.

 

“It’s okay. I have vomited few minutes ago.” He gets rid of her hands. “I thought I was the only one here. Sorry if you heard my disgusting vomit.”

 

That girl just shakes her head and watches closely at Jaebum’s current condition.

 

“Jinyoung is drunk. Go look for him, Cheoram.”

 

“It’s okay. I will accompany you here until you finish refreshing yourself.”

 

They become quiet in sudden moreover the restroom here is the soundproof room one. Either Cheoram or Jaebum knows each other more than acquaintance but, in the current times there are too many hard things happen that leads Jaebum to the corner.

 

“Cheoram?” Jaebum turns the tap off and breaks the silence.

 

“Why?”

 

“Do you get any idea where Chaerin is?” A regretful feeling comes over him once he says that name.

 

“Why do you ask me?”

 

“I just have a feeling that you will be the one who knows her after all.”

 

“Ck. Like I will let you know.”

 

Jaebum can clearly hear her answer in hatred. It’s really bothering him because Cheoram acts like she shields Chaerin that much. He is her boyfriend, Jaebum still calmly claim himself as Chaerin’s boyfriend no matter what has happened. “What?” Jaebum stands in balance and looks at her with his full anger. “Can I get the proper answer?”

 

“It’s really inconvenient for me.” Cheoram coldly answers. She really knows that Jaebum doesn’t deserve Chaerin. After building relationship with him, Chaerin had suffered many things caused by Jaebum’s desire to fulfill his lust over girls. But, in the end all he could was begging her for sorry, and that fortunate Jaebum was forgiven by her that easy. Another burden comes as one day Chaerin couldn’t refrain herself anymore from his egoistic actions. Now, she is holding her new life from him but, after what Jaebum has done to her, she doesn’t demand his responsibility. She will fully be having a clear new life with her baby after. That’s all what corners Jaebum.

 

“You!” Jaebum pushes Cheoram shoulders until it leans against the wall. But, Cheoram still stay in her firm, she looks straightly at Jaebum’s red eyes. “Don’t ever mess with me.” Once sinful sentence he says and suddenly attacks Cheoram’s lips in coercion.

 

“Jaebum…stop Jae…eumph.” She tries to let go of herself from him but, Jaebum pins her too tight. He continues kissing her lips down to her neck. “Jae…bum please.” Cheoram is either or hurt. She lets her tears come out as Jaebum is trying to explore her torso by sliding his hands into her shirt. “…Jin…young, help me.” She weakly says.

 

***
To Be Continued