Chapter 3

Do You Ever Know?

“Jaebum…stop Jae…eumph.” She tries to let go of herself from him but, Jaebum pins her too tight. He continues kissing her lips down to her neck. “Jae…bum please.” Cheoram is either or hurt. She lets her tears come out as Jaebum is trying to explore her torso by sliding his hands into her shirt. “…Jin…young, help me.” She weakly says.

 

***

 

“What is taking her so long?” Jinyoung murmurs at himself after taking a one lump-sum glass of mineral water. He asks Jackson to lit his cigarette and it up. Jinyoung is actually enjoying the beat of music. He often dances a little following the beat that the DJ gives. Many free y girls around him. If he wants to, he can easily ask one of them to satisfy his desire. But, it doesn’t bother him that much because he already has his girl here. He wants her to accompany him to the dance floor but, what is so entertaining in the restroom? She has not been out since minutes ago.

 

“Are you Jinyoung?”

 

“Me?” Mark’s forehead becomes wrinkled in a sudden after an unknown person comes in front of him. “No, I’m not Jinyoung. Jinyoung is there.” Mark points at Jinyoung.

 

“Are you Jinyoung?” That man asks again. In his curiosity, Jinyoung nods. “Eum after getting out from toilet, I found a girl whooped your name in the restroom.”

 

“Whooped?”

 

“A girl whoops for your name is currently pinned by a boy. She was actually asking me for help but, I am not---“

 

Jinyoung doesn’t have to hear the full explanation from that unknown man. It’s probably Cheoram and Jaebum who was talked by him. “Jinyoung?” Mark runs following after him because he has same idea with Jinyoung while Jackson is currently enjoying himself surrounded by those striptease dancers.

 

Jinyoung breaks in the restroom’s door and finds Jaebum is Cheoram in the corner. He suddenly groans and pulls Jaebum from his girlfriend. “What are you doing, huh?!!!” As the type of protective guy, Jinyoung harshly punches Jaebum right at his face until blood comes from the edge of his lips. Jinyoung isn’t satisfied just with one punch. No one can stop Jinyoung right now and fortunately Jaebum is under unconsciousness so, he doesn’t punch Jinyoung back. Meanwhile, Mark is getting Cheoram in the right side after calming her down.

 

“Because she messed with me about Chaerin’s whereabouts.” Jaebum smirks as he feels he gets into the point.

 

“It’s actually you who mess everything, Im Jaebum!” Once again, Jinyoung punches him hard.

 

“You two, stop!” After calming Cheoram down, Mark pulls Jinyoung to separate his fighting with Jaebum. But, Jaebum’s smirk gets into his nerves. And with all of his strengths, he lets himself out from Mark. “I’m sorry.” Mark murmurs at himself and suddenly punches Jinyoung to make him stop. “Fighting doesn’t solve anything.” In this state, Mark is currently taking full of his responsibilities among his closest friends because, he is the oldest hyung.

 

“You don’t cross my line!”

 

“Jinyoung, please stop!”

 

That is what makes Jinyoung stop. Jinyoung looks at Cheoram who is currently standing with her tears flowing from her eyes. Then, he looks at a staggered Jaebum who is being taken by Mark. He rushes his hair and lets Jaebum away. The only thing running around in his head is about questioning Cheoram for what Jaebum had done to her. He walks towards Cheoram, pulling her right wrist tightly, and decides to get out over this ing bar.

 

The two of them quickly break the crowd. The addicting beats that Jinyoung enjoyed before is now being a noisiest human’s invention. Jinyoung often says sorry to everyone because Cheoram and he bump them like disturbing their time to dance. But, whatever those drunk humans say, Jinyoung eagerly wants to end this day.

 

Finally the two of them reach in the parking area. Jinyoung still tightly hold Cheoram’s wrist. But the way they get to the place where Jinyoung’s beloved Ninja was parked, Jinyoung loosens his grip on her. He walks casually like nothing happened before.

 

It surely gets Cheoram into big confusion. Like few minutes ago, Jinyoung acted like her forever number one super hero but, now he neglects her that easy. “Jinyoung!” She shouts loudly for his name and it stops him with his back facing her. “Jinyoung..” She calls him again with a less loud voice than before.

 

***

To Be Continued