Yeolli~Ya

A Picture

You sat in the apartment, waiting.

"Chanyeol!" you yelled as you sat, crying.

You looked at the photo frame on the coffe table beside the couch. It held the picture of a smiling chanyeol, and a beaming you. In the background, was the door to the apartment you two bought together, in which you were in now. Now, he was busy with both exo-k and exo-m, because he was the only rapper in the group, and you were busy with the super fast rising popularity of you girl group.

You are a member of a new girl group by S.M called galaxy girls, and have been nicknamed the new GG. In just a month, your popularity has risen higher than every other girl group, only to be beaten by a few boy groups. Your group even became the new nation's girl group. 
But, both busy with schedules, you both drifted apart. At that moment, at the worst time possible, when you both were busy with schedules, they found out. The internet was swarming with news about you and Chanyeol. You were slapped and forced to tell that you both started dating when you started training at S.M. 

During that time Chanyeol protected you, but time is a curse as well as a gift. The pressure from the paparazzi made you two lose grip and drift apart. Now, you two barely talked even when you were face to face. What you feared came true. You became a stranger to him. And him a stranger to you.

"Yeollie!" You yelled out the nickname you two had made for each other when you were both so madly in love.

You said his name twice now, both without feeling. Without anything, just like the two of you. Time had turned you both, into cold hearted and neglected monsters. Everyday, since they found out, he would be too busy to talk, to busy to see you. Everyday, every single day, it hurt. it hurt more and more every single day. You wallowed in sadness, depression, and tears every night since then, and the worst part is, you knew he was too. You could see it in his face, his actions, it hurt to see each other. It hurt that you knew he felt the same way, you knew he felt the pain of not being able to see each other's face, missing each other but never being able to keep contact. Only being able to miss.

You remembered the time when he protected you from getting slapped, when they found out, and instead, you both got slapped. You smiled and flinched. The memories were too painful. You got up off the soft white couch, and took the picture in your hands.

You dusted the glass with your hand, and hugged it, a single tear ran down your face. At that moment, the doorknob turned, and Chanyeol stepped in. His face looked tired, his eye bags more noticeable. His eyes filled filled with depression and miserableness and mostly, Hurt. It's funny how those eyes were the eyes you used to love, the eyes that were always shaped like crescents, always filled with happiness, laughter, cheer, and mostly, love. It's funny how it used to be the thing you loved most about him, now you hated them the most.

"Chanyeol... Chanyeol....CHANYEOL!!" You said but he ignored it. Chanyeol felt tired. Too tired to talk. He heard you yelling his name, but, he was too tired to answer. He felt miserable. It hurt too much to see your face.

"Ya!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!" You yelled, simultaneously dropping the picture onto the couch. You were tired of being ignored.

"WHAT!!!!" He yelled in reply.

The minute he said that, you shrank back. You were scared. What had the two of you become? Chanyeol took a step back and covered his mouth. That was you, sweet lovable you,who had now become an awful nightmare. You who used to be the sweetest dream, now the most terrifying nightmare.

What sort of hell tone did he use? And what sort of dirty look did he give you? he looked at you. The normally sweet and soft you, now you looked like a ghost, and you looked scared, your fragile figure shaking, and your mouth open in shock. This, was the person he used to love. You regained your figure.

"No-no-n-no, don't" He trembled.

It was too late. You've already felt scared as the words poured out of his mouth. 

"No, no, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry..." He sighed.

"Yeollie.." You weakly said.

He briskly stepped forward and hugged you in an embrace. You both felt nothing. Not even hurt​. It was so cold. He then lifted up your chin and kissed you, both of your salty tears rolling down your cheeks. At that moment, you knew, this was it. This was going to be your last kiss. From him. It was a salty, teary and wet kiss, a kiss filled with goodbye

In the kiss, you felt nothing. In the salty, teary, kiss. Only  goodbye. You separated and walked to the couch. You sat down and patted the spot next to you.

"Sit" You said with a weak smile.

​Chanyeol always thought your smile was the thing he liked best about you. Because it was something that he could always see. Because it never stopped.​ Because it would shine even in the darkest moments. But now, it hurt just to see it break like that. 

"Can't we just,  fix everything?" He said then sighed.

"Can't we just.. I don't know.." He said.

"Chanyeol" You said, trying to sound angry so it would hurt less. But it came out soft and weak

"Chanyeol, It's just... Look, it hurts, and we're miserable, and..., and, well, you know we don't have feelings for each other anymore." you said.

Chanyeol looked annoyed

"Look, I don't want this to happen, I don't want to leave, yet i want to at the same time!!" Chanyeol raised his voice.


"Look-" You tried to say.

"NO!! All this time we've been away, and the press and the PAPARAZZI! I can't take it anymore! I'm losing you." He yelled.

"Well you've already lost me!!"  You yelled back.

1​Chanyeol drew back. Shocked. You clasped your hand over your mouth.

"N-no, look, I don't mean it. It's just that we grew apart, and we've already lost each other, and.. and... and, ​we can't just keep living like this.You know, that, it'll break our hearts just to see each other.." You said.

Chanyeol looked away angrily.

"Fine. If it's come to this, lets just leave each other and move on. If it's for the best." He said coldly.

​It scared you, he's never been so cold or direct before.

"Fine, we split everything and return back to normal." You said with the same amount of coldness in your voice.

"We tell the press and S.M. and go back to just being friends." He said.

It scared you. By now the harsh reality was setting in. The thought that maybe, it wasn't love, it was just romance.. What if you never returned to being friends? you remained distant, cold and unreachable forever? It scared you too much.

​And Chanyeol felt the same way too.

"Fine." You said.

​"Let's pack." He said. And he left the couch.

The minute he left, you let the tears fall. You couldn't let him see your tears now that it happened, you wanted to show him that you were mad. Tears streamed down your cheeks, and you clasped your face in your hands, and cried. You both agreed to what had just happened. And the curse of time would not let it go undone. 

​In the other room,as Chanyeol practically punched his clothes into his bag, angrily deciding to leave with nowhere to go as tears streamed down his face. He too realized that the situation and mostly, feeling was mutual. and mutually hurtful.

He had enough of love. And so had you. as you both walked out the door one by one and continued your lives, neither of you realized that you truly loved each other, you both just coldly left, not knowing the problem could be solved and you just missed your chance at true love.

In the apartment, the picture stayed on the couch, perfectly untouched, still with both of your smiling faces on it. something that once deemed insignificant, now an important stepping stone in the rivers of  both your lives, something, that, only if put back could be saved. the picture, with a little crack at the corner, remained untouched. and there it stayed, until...


                                                                                  ~FIN~


Yay! Thx for reading! if you liked it pls give a thumbs up and suscribe!!! I already wrote luhans one and will post it up soon! luhan's is similar to this one. and if i reach quite a few likes, who knows! i might even do a sequel!! im looking for a poster for this story and luhans story (and maybe even the sequel!) so if you guys can! plese with cherries! help me!so yay! and see ya soon!!! Also, sorry for the shortness~