Packing and the Plain ride

His First, His Last

Clothes. Everywhere. Literally. EVERYWHERE!

We are packing for the flight to Seoul and I'm pretty sure we are all bringing enough clothes for 3 months instead of 3 weeks. We each are brining one suit case and one duffle bag. My duffle bag is holding all of my practice clothes, which is sweat pants, sweat shirts, athletic shorts, T-shirts, and other essential of that nature. My jeans, skirts and better shirts are all in the suit case. There is one suit case for shoes, which is rather large, and another one for grooming tools.

"I really think we should go to sleep we need to wake up early for the flight." Hannah says to all of us, putting her hair up in a ponytail.

We all agree with her and are soon in our beds sleeping.

-->Next Day<--

Waking up early is not my favorite thing, but I don't really have a choice that is. 

Not wasting time I hop into the shower quickly and dry my hair with a wet to dry straitener. I quickly put on some foundation and concealer with a thin line of eyeliner and 2 of mascara. I just put on clear lip gloss not wanting to do anything big. I put everything into my Stich backpack along with my phone and charger. Then I change into my outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=132205713

"Ready to go?" I ask Hannah.

"Yup!" She says.

Hannah is dressed simply with black jeans, a green T-shirt with a white crown and black converse. We lock the dorm room and leave the building to meet the others. They are all waiting at the cars to leave.

"Let's go!" Ronnie cheers.

We all get into the cars and leave on our way to the air port. The airport thankfully is only about 15 minutes away. And since it's so early there isn't a lot of traffic. The ride consists of music and loud singing, like usual.

Getting to the airport wasn't really the problem, finding our way around was harder. There was actually a lot of people there, to my surprise. But we, however we're the only people who had so much luggage with us. Then again, how many people here really are going to South Korea for a dance competition?

After a while of walking around we finally make it to security and find the waiting area. But we don't wait long before it's time for us to depart from the United States.

I take my carry on bag with me along with the others and we quickly find our seats. We are sitting in middle class, which we don't particularly care. We are all sitting together, so the hours ahead of us won't be so boring. I'm sitting next to the window with Hannah next to me.

"I'm so excited for this." I tell her.

"I know right. I can't believe we are going to Korea. I don't know Korean, how am I supposed to get by?" She asks worried.

"Hannah, I lived in Korea and came to school here. So don't worry to much OK? My family is in Korea, I can introduce you to them." I tell her. 

"I guess we will be the translators for this trip." Hyun-Yoon jokes lightly.

"It will be fun. There will probably be other translators seeing as we are coming from America." I reply to Hyun-Yoon who seated in front of me.

The woman with the drinks cart comes and asks us if we want something to drink. We all got water, since it's the drink we all drink most. We all also got the little bags of cookies. I am almost addicted to cookies... Aren't we all though?

"I'm really excited for this trip. Hyun-Yoon can you tells us more about the competition?" Violet asks.

"Sure sure." Hyun-Yoon nods. "So, the whole point of this competition is to create a dance that can meet up to expectations of the dances to which ever songs you pick. You can't make a dance similar, it must be original, but can have a few things from the actual dance. There are 4 categories for this. Creativity, Technical, Sync and the level of difficulty compared to the original dance. So, we are basically trying to make a better dance then the original group." Hyun-Yoon explains smoothly.

"Well, think this will be fun!" Casey smirks.

After a period of talking, joking, eating and being told to be quiet a few times, we all decide that it would be a good idea to sleep a little bit. I try to find a comfortable position, but I end up with my head on Hannah's shoulder.

"WAKE UP!!!" Someone screams.

My eye slowwwly open with a few flutters. I yawn and stretch my arms awkwardly.

"What?" I ask.

"We are here." Cameron chuckles loudly.

I stand up quickly without losing my balance, thankfully. We all head to the baggage clain and look at the airport with wonder in our eyes.

"Wow this place looks cool." Caroline says in aw.

"Yeah... it is." I say softly, remembering that this is the airport I flew out of to go to America.

"We better hurry up so that we can get to the hotel." Gabe suggests.

In agreement Hyun-Yoon and I go fetch a taxi for us, since the others don't know Korean, which they will be learning soon, they just don't know it yet.