What to Wear? Let's Prepare!

His First, His Last

"So any ideas of what we are going to wear?" Hyun-Yoon asks us.

"Well both groups dress differently. Can we find something in between?" Hannah asks.

"I was thinking that the guys dress like one group and the girls dress like the other." Ronnie waves his hand above his head.

"Oh! That is awesome but we should dress like the group we are dancing as!" Violet shouts out.

"That's actually good. Let's do it." Hyun-Yoon nods.

This is the time we take to find outfits instead of practicing. We already have worked hard to get the routine down. We just need to find the style to go along with the dance. It's always important that we dress in things we can easily move around it and stretch cause of our flexible moves. We have to take 3 different cars to get to the mall, which isn't to far away from campus. Maybe 10 minutes away, but it goes by quickly. I always sit with Hyun-Yoon, Ronnie, Landon and Tuesday.

"DON'T RUNAWAY! DON'T RUNAWAY FROM THE TRUTH CUZ I'M NOT GIVING UP ON YOU!" We scream at the top of our lungs. "SHAWTY YOU GOT FIRE BUT I'M PREACHING TO THE CHOIR I KNOW YOU KNOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING YOU SO DON'T RUNWAY DON'T RUNWAY FROM THE TRUTH CUZ I AIN'T GIVING UP ON YOU!"

"Man we are so awesome." I say with sarcasm and enthusiasm.

"Yes we are." Ronnie agrees.

we pull into the parking lot at the mall and head into the gigantic building to find the outfits.

"Ok, so let's all go to Packson first. They have some good clothes. Then maybe Hot Topic, Rue 21 and maybe Deb." I suggest first, earning agreements from the others.

Walking into Packson we begin to look around with reference pictures. I have a Jimin picture in my hands from No More Dream. Knowing I won't find what I need in the girls section I go over to the guys section. I find a similar,  all black tank top and buy it in a size that is a loose on me. I look around the shorts to see if I can find a pair similar to the ones he wears. They are this long ones that go to your knees. I surprisingly find some.  They  a red, a little of a darker red, but not to dark. Up the sides are black pin stripes. They look pretty good so I grab a pair. I quickly buy the clothes and wait for the others to finish.

"Ok,  let's all split up and meet at the food court in a half hour." Hyun-Yoon says.

I split in my own direction, heading to Rue21 for my leggings, or something of the nature. It's one of my favorite stores. I search through the racks to find a pair of leggings. I grab a few and decide to try them on. One is a solid black pair, another is white, a red pair, a gold pair and silver. I decide on the black pair. I pay for them and continue on my way to Payless, not to far away to fin a new pair of shoes. I go to the men's section and look around. I find a pair of while high tops, similar to the ones Jimin wore. Once I buy those I begin a journey to A store selling snap backs. I find a Young and Reckless snap back that is red, black and gold. They have men's jewlary so I look through that as well. I decide on a black bandana and a gold chain. I finish after what is more than likely a half hour. I quickly go to the food court with the multiple bags in my hands and search for friends. Most of them are sitting at the usual spot, in the corner close to Taco Bell. 

"Hey." I say as I sit down next to Landon.

"I see you went to town." Ronnie laughs.

"You can think that, but it will look boss." I say.

"Do you have a good sports bra?" Anne asks.

"I never went to look for one." I say realizing the fact that I need one.

"I'm bringing you." Hyun-Yoon says.

"Why you?" I ask him cautiously.

"Who knows what Korean males like more than a Korean male?" He asks.

"Fine! You win." I give in.

Hyun-Yoon drags me all the way to Victoria Secret... VICTORIA SECRET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. 

"Are you sure about this?" I ask him.

"Yes, now let me get to work. You are getting matching under wear too." He tells me.

Hyun-Yoon starts walking around the store like he knows exactly what to do. Ok, maybe he does. And no, I don't know how either. He just knows. I have no choice but to follow him. Hyun-Yoon hands me a red  vsx sports bra with black straps. And what you can call matching under wear. I instantly go pay for it so we can leave.

 

After we get back to campus we all go to the dance studio to look at the clothes we bought. We all bought things to go along with our characters, I mean member. The only difference with the guys is that they have more stretchy clothes then GOT7. The colors are little different, but all in all we have super similar outfits. 

"Great great great everyone. Our outfits are complete. We just need to practice and be perfect, but we have enough time to do so. Keep working hard!" Hyun-Yoon cheers.

We all join into the group cheer that we have before we leave to get a good rest before practice tomorrow.