An Average day part 1

His First, His Last

My first chapter is here! Take a look, vote? Comment? Subscribe? Enjoy!!

The chapter isn't really edited, i just really wanted to post it. I think it's lengthy so I will post Part 2 later.

 

Eun-Ae's P.O.V.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee- SLAM!

I let out a groan as I slam my fist down on the annoying alarm clock. The sound wakes me up like a fire alarm in the mornings; normally resulting with me ending up on the floor. I am finally getting used to it, but the sound makes me want to rip my ears off of my head.

I let out a yawn and sit up in my comfortable bed. I stretch my arms away from my small body and let out a small grunt while I scrunch up my face. I look over at my roommate, Hannah, who is still sprawled out on her bed.

"Hannah, wake up." I call over to her.

She starts to stir so I get out of bed to get ready for the day. I go over to my wardrobe to find something to wear. I check my Iphone for the temperature, 78 degrees, I think to myself. I grab a mini cobalt blue flared skirt, black thigh- high white socks with mini- cobalt blue bows up the side, a white thin off the shoulder sweater with black cat in the center (the cat has a cobalt blue ribbon around it's neck) and white ankle combat boots with neon pink laces.

After picking ut my outfit I hop in the shower quickly, letting warm water relax me as I cleanse myself with strawberry scented body wash. I love the smell of strawberries. My shampoo and conditioner is also strawberry scented. When I first tried strawberry scented products, I was dating Jackson. He loved the smell, so I began using it whenever I bathed. It became such a habit I haven't been able to stop, though it makes me think of him.

Drying my hair I begin to hum to the song Because I'm Stupid by SS501, Kim Hyun Joong's version though. Soon I find myself singing the lyrics to the chorus.

"Niga neomu pogosip'eun nalen
Neomu kyeondigi himdeul naleneun
Neoreul saranghanda ipgae maemdola
Honja dasi tto CRYING FOR YOU
Honja dasi tto MISSING FOR YOU

Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!"

I change into my outfit before I go back out to the dorm bedroom. Hannah is over on her side of the room trying to pick between a red blouse and a green crop top.

"Wear the blouse it will look better with the white skinny jeans and red converse." I tell her simply as I plop onto my bed.

I won’t be in your days
I won’t be in the memories either, however
Only you, I looked only at you
And the tears keep coming

The song lyrics translate in my head, causing me to look a picture on my night stand. I grab the small picture and stare at it. It's a picture of Jackson and I, at the park. We were wearing a couple outfit. I was wearing a long sleeved v-neck. The sleeves were red while the rest was white. Jackson's shirt was loser on his arms and ended at his elbows. His shirt matched mine. The only difference was my shirt said 'HIS' and Jackson's shirt said 'HERS'. I had on black skinny jeans, like Jackson, but his hung lowly around his hips, only being help up by a grey belt. I had on black Vans with red laces and Jackson had on red Vans with black laces. Jackson was wearing his favorite snap back. It was one that I bought him. It was black with a silver brim. It had silver studs on the front. I had on a beanie he bought me. It was red and had the word 'love' stiched in silver. We were sitting on the swing at the park. I was on Jackson's lap with my arms around his shoulder and lips pressed to his cheek with a smile. Jackson's arms were around my waist, and it looked like his grasp was tight on me. he had a huge grin stretched across his face. On the bottom of the picture was our names. 

Eun-Ae And Jackson

There was another on the stand next to where the other picture normally sits. It's of Jackson and I laying on the grass in each others' arms. My head was was on Jackson's shoulder, looking up at Jackson. He was also looking down into my eyes deeply with an arm around my hip. I had one arm across his chest, holding onto his shoulder. Our smiles were wide and you could practically see the love written all over our faces.

Looking at the picture I feel that prickling feeling behind my eyes, signaling that there are tears ready to escape. I sniff as a tear leaks out of my eye. Soon a few more come just as soon as Hannah comes out of the bathroom. She looks at me and rushes over to me. She wraps her arms around me and holds me to her shoulder.

"It's OK. Shhh." She my hair. "You were thinking about him again, it's fine. Let it out." She tells me softly. comforting me.

My sobs echo through the room loudly. His name escapes from my lips once before I cry a little harder.

"Hey, look at me." Hannah turns my face to hers, looking me in the eye. "I need you to stop crying. Everything will be fine. Now," She wipes my tears away. "I want you to come with me to get some breakfast. Pancakes always make you happy."

"With whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles?" I ask.

"Yes with whipped cream and rain bow sprinkles." Hannah laughs.

We finish getting ready by putting on a little make; consisting of foundation, concealer, a little eye liner and mascara. We brush our teeth before grabbing our bags and sprinting out the door.

Hannah and I go to a really good school where all of the students live on campus. We have a giant food court on campus where you can have any kind of cuisine. I normally eat Korean cuisine, but at times like this I eat American cuisine. We go to the counter for I Hop and order pancakes.

"I would like 3 pancakes with maple syrup, whipped cream, bananas, and rain bow sprinkles please. i would like a bottle of Orange juice as well please." I tell the girl working there.

When Hannah and I get our orders we spot our other friends and join them in the center of the court. Caroline, Violet,  Anne,  and Tuesday. Here we are known well. You may call us popular, but we don't abuse the social popularity.

"Hey." Hannah says as she sits down.

"Hi." Violet replies.

Violet is a really fun hyper girl. She always dresses in fun colors like neon green. Today she is wearing regular skinny jeans, a floral blouse and a elbow length leather jacket that is brown, and if my guess is correct she is wearing white gladiator shoes. Her hair today is behind her in a neat braid. 

"You had another morning again today, didn't you?" Tuesday asks, getting a nod in return.

Tuesday usually wears band t-shirts  and puffy skirts. Hey hair is always down and teased up in the back. Caroline and Anne are dressed similar today, casually. Just sweat pants and a sweat shirt.

"I was looking at the pictures again this morning." I admit.

"Gosh girl, we need to get you a new boyfriend." Anne tells me.

"I don't want a new boyfriend. Girls, I'm still hung up on Jackson. I broke up with him 3 months ago. I had 2 years of my life dedicated to him. It's not as easy as you think. I still love him." I take a bite of my pancakes.

"Awwww, honey!" Caroline gushes. "We are here for you. Moving on is hard. We will help when you are ready!"

After we eat we scurry off to classes so that we aren't late. Classes are normally really boring, I admit it, but I always pay attention. I'm one of those students who study really hard, take a test and forget everything until I need to know whatever it is I learned again. I mostly look foreword to my after school activity with my friends. we have this dance club that signs up for competitions and such. we have alot of fun. There are 14 members. 7 boys and 7 girls. but, school passes by in a blur thankfully and I'm ready for dancing!

I meet the girls in the locker room and change into short black and white Nike athletic shorts and a white Nike shirt that says 'I'm That Girl' in black. I slip on some socks and black Nike Shox. I put my hair in a pony tail while i wait for the rest of the girls. They are dressed similar to me. We go to the dance studio, close to the gym, for practice. The guys are already there. 

"Hey girls!" Cameron calls out to us.

Cameron and Casey are twin brothers that look identical in almost every way. The only difference is that Cameron's eyes are blue and Casey has green eyes. other than that they are both 6 foot with blonde hair. Landon is my best guy friend. He is gay, but non of us mind, seeing as we have known each other for quite a while. Landon has dyed red hair and brown eyes. He is on the short side at 5'6".  Michael, Gabe and Ronnie are all brothers as well. Ronnie is the oldest, then Gabe and lastly Michael. their facial features are all different, but they all have brown hair and green eyes. Ronnie towers over everyone at 6'4". Michael is 5'9" and Gabe is 5'8". Last but not least is Hyun-Yoon. He is Korean like me. He is thin but can move easily. He is probably a few inches taller than me. We have been dancing together for 3 months, we all move in synch like it's nothing.