An Average day part 2

His First, His Last

Part 2!!!

"So, as you guys know... " Hyun-Yoon starts. "There is going to be a dance contest in Korea an-"

"SORRY I'M LATE!" A voice calls.

I turn my head to see Laurin, another member, rushes in quickly. I completely forgot about her actually. She is similar to me in appearance, but her origin is Japanese. Her hair is also several inches shorter than mine. She is taller than me however, like most people. It's not that hard to be taller than me.

"Laurin, where were you?" Ronnie asks.

Ronnie and Laurin are together, they have been for several weeks. This is mostly because a lot of us kept pushing them together since they had huge crushes on each other. After practice Laurin would always blab away, it was funny.

"O-oh, Connie held me up again." She shrugs.

"Well I have an announcement so lets be quite for a second?" Hyun-Yoon says a little loudly, making us quiet down. "So, there is going to be a Kpop dance competition in Korea soon (A/N: I just made this up I have no idea if it's a real thing). GOT7 and Bangtan Boys are judging this so we have to go there with power and strength. Today we are going to be watching them perform and study them. Understand?" He asks us.

"Sooo," I begin. "Are you saying we are going to mix the styles to win or something?" I ask.

"Yes, exactly." Hyun-Yoon smiles proudly. Let's take a look."

Hyun-Yoon pulls a laptop out  from his duffel bag and we all sit closely on the ground. Hyun-Yoon in the center. I'm to his left, Ronnie to his right and everyone just huddles in anywhere. The first video we watch is Bangtan Boys- We are Bullet Proof Part 2.

"That guy with the snap back is hot!" I say impulsively, covering my mouth right after and earning giggles from the girls.

"That's Jimin." Hyun-Yoon says, still focused on the music video.

The music video looks boss to say the least. I know that the girls and I can't help but squeal when they all lift up their shirts, exposing their abs.

"Ahhhh!" Violet squeals louder than any of us.

We review that video for a good 10 minutes before watching Bangtan Boys- No More Dream. I laugh in the begining when the bus crashes. "What? Boxes can't do that much damage." I say at the screen.

"I like Rap Monster!" Tuesday calls.

"Suga want some sugah?" Anne jokes, causing us all to laugh.

"Hey, Jimin though." I say with  'duh' tone.

"I think that Jin is cute." Laurin speaks up. "Sorry Ron, but Asian guys are cute."

"Haha! That totally boosted Hyun-Yoon's ego!" Cameron teases.

While watching the video we all some how start yelling Rap Monster's part.

"Yamma ni ggumuen mwoni!" We say louder and louder every time. We also stared singing "La la la la la la!" Like moneys wanting bananas. Of course we still pay attention, but the catchy song taunts us, telling us to listen to it again.

"Abs!" Caroline yells along with Landon.

"Man their dances are sick!" Cameron squeals masculinely, if possible.

We all love the video and think the style is energetic and insanely cool. I know I'm eager to try it.

"So, the next group is GOT7. The first video of them is Girls Girls Girls."

Watching the video there are guys playing around in school, but then they change and are riding wheelman skateboards. I see a flash of familiar appear. But, they are moving way to fast to be positive. 

"I so want one of those." Casey says dazed.

When one of the guys says swagger, Gabe says something like 'Yup that guy has total swag right there' causing us to egnite with laughter. While we die down I hear a raspy voice singing, making me eyes pop out to the screen. I know it's him. I stay quite for a little while, wanting to see if he has changed much. When he winks at the camera I can feel my cheeks heat just a little. I try to un-focus myself and look at the other members. There is one boy who has the face of a 3 year old, he is sooooo cute.

"Wohhhhh!" We all freak out at the guy who does a slow cartwheel, another and a cork jump, I think.

"That's boss!" Michael says.

"I wanna do that!" Gabe says.

When obe of the guys say 'Every lady wants a piece of me' us girls start to freak out.

When the video finishes We all kind of talk about the insane jumps one guy did. We watched one of their lives, including the intro, Girls Girls Girls and follow me. They have the coolest introduction ever. So many tricks and jumps. One guy gets serious air when he steps on the others backs ad does a flip. One guy spins on one hand and the guys freak out. None of us really are impressed with 'Follow Me' until two guys start rapping in English. The first guy did flips and the second guy is Jackson.

'Still wearing those low crotched pants' I roll my eyes mentally.

The last video we watch is 'A' by GOT7 and we all love it, despite my slight sadness from seeing Jackson, I mentally cheer myself up so it isn't notice-able. We all end up yelling 'A~~~~' at the top of our lungs and by the 3rd chorus we are all jumping around, having a good time, looking like retarded polar bear monkeys for sure. Reviewing it, we all agree that we love it.

"So, for this competition you have to dance to songs by Kpop stars, and use their dance routine, with some originality. I'm thinking No More Dream and Girls Girls Girls. But, I want just the girls to pop up with A." Hyun-Yoon explains. "So, tomorrow we will be working on the dances. Rest up everyone."

After being dismissed we all just grab our stuff and crash in our dorm room. The girls and I talk bout the group for a little while before I find my mind wondering about Jackson. Just watching him the music videos, he looks so care free and like he is enjoying himself.